Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Subsidy Removal: FG Records Over N1 Trillion Monthly Revenue Inflow – Wale-Edun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Removal: FG Records Over N1 Trillion Monthly Revenue Inflow – Wale-Edun (14582 Views)

Wale Edun: With Fuel Subsidy Removal, FG Has Ended Borrowing / Subsidy Removal: FG Shocked Over High Food, Transportation Costs / Subsidy Removal: FG Saves ₦‎400 Billion In Four Weeks (2) (3) (4)

Re: Subsidy Removal: FG Records Over N1 Trillion Monthly Revenue Inflow – Wale-Edun by Emmy909: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2023
Dey play
Re: Subsidy Removal: FG Records Over N1 Trillion Monthly Revenue Inflow – Wale-Edun by RepoMan007: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2023
Mynd44:
State governors are happy 😄 AF
and high as a kite.
Re: Subsidy Removal: FG Records Over N1 Trillion Monthly Revenue Inflow – Wale-Edun by Stevosty: 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2023
Citizens extortion, this explains why the prices of goods and services skyrocked, owo da government.
Re: Subsidy Removal: FG Records Over N1 Trillion Monthly Revenue Inflow – Wale-Edun by xjiggy: 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2023
Most of you shouting lies should go and ask your Governors if their allocations have not increased over the past 4months. Why do we think its only the Federal govt that should be accountable to us? What are the LGA chairmen doing with their allocations? What are the House Reps and Senators doing with constituency funds? Every single one of them should be held accountable. Then and only then can we experience change

Re: Subsidy Removal: FG Records Over N1 Trillion Monthly Revenue Inflow – Wale-Edun by ejimatic: 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
Racoon:
https://thenationonlineng.net/subsidy-removal-fg-records-over-n1trn-monthly-revenue-inflow-minister/
What about the pains of the effects on the people? Will it not be better to prepare ground for it before implementation? The high cost of living must be addressed.
Re: Subsidy Removal: FG Records Over N1 Trillion Monthly Revenue Inflow – Wale-Edun by BreconHills(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2023
Kukutente23:

That's the problem with impulsive need to defend politicians. You just spew whatever narrative you think will justify your claim without stopping for a moment to think if it is factual or not. You then spend the rest of your time defending what is obviously a false narrative.
You don't even need to check inflation. Just check exchange rate and compare last year figures and now. If you now add the runway inflation of 30%, it makes your claim more terribly bad.
But if the states are taking far more than they used to, is the federal getting less? 52% for a single entity compared to 48% for 36+774 entities. C'mon...

Nobody gives governors free pass. It's your need to defend a part that makes you engage in whataboutism

Does all what have written take anything away from the need of citizens to make their governors accountable? Under PMB the FG exclusive list has been narrowed to the point of being extinct. You talk about a reduction in real terms without also adding that FG does not take anything away from state IGR. States are raising money on and offshore and so we should not recognise that more money is hitting their coffers.

Only lazy and unimaginative states will complain of their purse right now.

Also does it mean that state governors get a free pass because the man you all love to hate ( who doesn't give a brass monkeys by the way) is sitting in Aso Rock?

The last I knew we were running a Federal system of Government. If you want to remain captive and glued to Aso Rock be my guest. You won't any change out that dollar bill.
Re: Subsidy Removal: FG Records Over N1 Trillion Monthly Revenue Inflow – Wale-Edun by WaterDesign(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2023
Hope you have eaten sha? Make hunger dey waya you dey support Tinubu na double tragedy.

Faiththatworks:
This figures are very impressive and I must really commend the present government for rolling out this figures,it is a good start and we really hope they take it one step further by publishing how much is given to every state and local government every month
In as much as this figures are impressive,there is need to bring the Government's attention to the very high price of Diesel and Kerosene
In a country where Electricity is a luxury,most companies run on Diesel and form my observation,the price of Diesel is closer to 1300 per litre in some states
The question this government needs to answer is either to keep this money or start subsidizing Diesel
If that price doesn't come down soon,a lot of companies will be forced to let go most of their workers or they will pass the price hike to the consumer
I really pray that the President compels those parasites in NNPCL to start feeding Dangote Refinery next month or start up the Port Harcourt Refinery
If the only thing they do is to start Refining Diesel,I am okay
Once again,I encourage investors with eyes on the future to click the link for an opportunity to invest in the Ibeju Lekki Industrial Hub:
https://www.nairaland.com/7905580/introducing-silvergate-estate-ibeju-lekki

Re: Subsidy Removal: FG Records Over N1 Trillion Monthly Revenue Inflow – Wale-Edun by FaradayIQ: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2023
Indeed, there is a country called Nigeria
Re: Subsidy Removal: FG Records Over N1 Trillion Monthly Revenue Inflow – Wale-Edun by bluefilm: 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2023
Audio Trillion Revenue Inflow
Re: Subsidy Removal: FG Records Over N1 Trillion Monthly Revenue Inflow – Wale-Edun by Titogbanski: 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2023
Fake news
Re: Subsidy Removal: FG Records Over N1 Trillion Monthly Revenue Inflow – Wale-Edun by freemanq(m): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2023
Another lie ooo plz where are the money?
Re: Subsidy Removal: FG Records Over N1 Trillion Monthly Revenue Inflow – Wale-Edun by snowball11(m): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2023
Idiotic idiots! grin

Keep fooling your idiotic supporters with imaginary revenue and borrow from china and world bank afterward!
Re: Subsidy Removal: FG Records Over N1 Trillion Monthly Revenue Inflow – Wale-Edun by Deepspirituals: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2023
Blaze14k:
So what is the essence of going to borrow 7billiin dollars
. Nigeria I Hail thee
Re: Subsidy Removal: FG Records Over N1 Trillion Monthly Revenue Inflow – Wale-Edun by Slurity(m): 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2023
derecho:
Kikikiki...Nigerians already know Tinubu and his supporters are shameless liars

Ask them to use the money, you'll hear another story
Do you need to ask them to use it before they know that they need to? And do your advice really matters? Save your advice and energy, Tinubu knows what to do with money. We saw him turnaround Lagos state story, we know he will not fail as president God willing
Re: Subsidy Removal: FG Records Over N1 Trillion Monthly Revenue Inflow – Wale-Edun by Blaze14k: 4:54am On Nov 21, 2023
Frezhkid10:

The revenue is in naira…what will defend that 1 trillion naira note??

That's the problem u guys have,, we don't need dollar to survive as a country what we need is production and more production. You guys should stop following what tinubu is doing overseas he's only trying to help his friends not u. What Nigeria need is to produce more things locally to strengthen the naira. When u depend on dollar u are clearly calling for inflation or killing yourself and tinubu knows that. Dollar is suppose to come in naturally when u have strengthened local production at international standard. What tinubu is doing is to strengthen the path he and his friends will do a proper bilateral trade with foreign bodies. Don't let yourself get deceived easily
Re: Subsidy Removal: FG Records Over N1 Trillion Monthly Revenue Inflow – Wale-Edun by Evolutionism: 6:37am On Nov 21, 2023
Xwizard:
One of the tools politicians use to control is hunger, don’t say much it’s a deliberate attempts to keep us on toes and shut the Bleep off. Now I found a way to use that same tools against them. Cos I wonder why border is still closed to us while they monopolize the importations themselves, using forex to scams themselves not us. Lol tho that’s a win win for us tho.
I have my plans ready, very soon I will show you all, am getting my facts figures and capital ready for now.
ONE SINGLE WAY to win these people is to become a farmer. Lol it’s funny right ? You will all learn the hard way, if you can’t decode why I said we all complaining now, needs to become a farmer of any thing you can plant.

60 millions Nigerians complaining now, should all shut their TVs off for now, get at least a half plot of land, plant cassava, or yam, then pepper and corn on the same parcel, then come back and continue your criticism or grievances to whatever party. Do these monthly if possible, it won’t even take 3days to do it alone without assistance.

Government can’t beat us if we are feeding well without stress, let me give you another bonus, we can also export and make money in dollars, you don’t understand, whatever you plant on that half of land, in just 3days, can buy you a car, if you paid in dollars, with politicians been stupid with the economy, e go just be our gain.

I just decode why they will never hear our pleas, let me give you an hint, you see anytime they swearing them in, there is another room they take these politicians in, where they cut off their both ears, they will never hear our plea.
As I was saying, find a way to feed yourself and your family, politicians can stop what you plant from germinating, the economy is not needed. Just a land, what to plant and man power. This is not an information to be kept to my self, Agricultural produces alone can make us the biggest economy in the world, with our land mass, while they (the politicians) keep siphoning the little stipends they see from oil. You need government to extract crude, you don’t need them to plant.
Me myself I’ve not started, but I will come back and show you all result. Oooh! Let’s I forget, I can crash the prices of garri and rice, in just 24months both back to 10k per bag. Looool am not joking, in 3mins, i will explain it to you, and you will agree. Israel only plants on rocks, they don’t have lands to plant, but they have one of the biggest tomatoes and fruits. But here we dey use land do sambisa for here.

Anyway shall know you can’t fight these politicians, circle is so wide and filthy to join. You can’t beat them not even a revolution when half the country is hungry. Who wan shout.

We can even monopolize the farm produces to ourselves if we want, so for them to keep controlling us, means they need to crack down agriculture investment by investing in it themselves. What politicians can’t do to keep the poor on toes, I never see. Let make this people, let everyone start planting, start by getting your immediate families what to feed on, then from there move to your localities.

I Read your post from the beginning to the End. You are Spot on and well informed. Fortunately, This development was what i was discussing with one of my business partners few days ago.

I have always known most if not all the killings and kidnapping of farmers in benue et all are being sponsored by the politicians and capitalists.

They deliberately made other states unlivable and illiteracy level is very high in those states. So, these people had no choice than to relocate to Lagos because it seems to be the only secured state to an extent but not totally secured and with manageable opportunities.

All these things are social engineering. Normal Normal, Men Are Evil, Evil Is Men. You see the other Gender, Those ones are just there, They wait for men to carry out their evil acts and receive from the Proceed. This is the reason why i can never have issues or take the other Gender serious because i know very much better.

It takes someone of high intellect to really understand how the world works. When i was young and naive i tought Love and Peace was something very practical. Now that i'm fully grown and well informed, I discovered they were just an illusions created by the same underworld men to control the gullible populace.

I'll stop here.
Re: Subsidy Removal: FG Records Over N1 Trillion Monthly Revenue Inflow – Wale-Edun by taiwog700: 7:08am On Nov 21, 2023
I don't believe Nigeria government anymore
Re: Subsidy Removal: FG Records Over N1 Trillion Monthly Revenue Inflow – Wale-Edun by Usmanovic95(m): 7:14am On Nov 21, 2023
xjiggy:
Most of you shouting lies should go and ask your Governors if their allocations have not increased over the past 4months. Why do we think its only the Federal govt that should be accountable to us? What are the LGA chairmen doing with their allocations? What are the House Reps and Senators doing with constituency funds? Every single one of them should be held accountable. Then and only then can we experience change

When the head is rotten,it affects the whole body. Picture a situation of a mentally unstable man who is sick in the head,the rest of his body are overworked without been productive.He treks without a known destination, carry baggages he doesn't need. What is responsible for is because the brain a key component of the central nervous system has stop functioning properly.
So you can't heap blames on other tiers of government because the FG that is supposed to offer them the template to function well is not functioning properly.Working is not just about disbursing money to them without supervision on what they do with the money.
Re: Subsidy Removal: FG Records Over N1 Trillion Monthly Revenue Inflow – Wale-Edun by oyeb15: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2023
Yet, no development and hunger is ravaging d citizens
Re: Subsidy Removal: FG Records Over N1 Trillion Monthly Revenue Inflow – Wale-Edun by pepericozi: 8:00am On Nov 21, 2023
Is it additional N1 trillion monthly revenue?

If that is the case, we have not seen the impact. Besides, your government is trying to milk us dry.

Look at the issue of proof of ownership for vehicles. When a very is stolen, to get proof of ownership is simple. What the theif just need to do is to fake sales agreement and renew the papers with a new proof of ownership in his name.

Lobatan.

Re: Subsidy Removal: FG Records Over N1 Trillion Monthly Revenue Inflow – Wale-Edun by Politicstoday: 8:03am On Nov 21, 2023
Audio recovery, they recorded over 1 trillion, still Nigeria economy is in comatose state. Fuel is been sold at high price and the inflation rate is nearing 30% by December. So tell me who are they deceiving?
Re: Subsidy Removal: FG Records Over N1 Trillion Monthly Revenue Inflow – Wale-Edun by xjiggy: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2023
Usmanovic95:

When the head is rotten,it affects the whole body. Picture a situation of a mentally unstable man who is sick in the head,the rest of his body are overworked without been productive.He treks without a known destination, carry baggages he doesn't need. What is responsible for is because the brain a key component of the central nervous system has stop functioning properly.
So you can't heap blames on other tiers of government because the FG that is supposed to offer them the template to function well is not functioning properly.Working is not just about disbursing money to them without supervision on what they do with the money.
Bro, the president does not have the constitutional authority to supervise the Governors. The President can only supervise the Ministers. I remembered vividly how the Governors took Jonathan to court in respect of the excess crude oil proceeds. The courts categorically said the Federal government does not have any legal right to hold on to the statutory allocations accrued to States. Most of the Governors collected their shares and used it to purchase private jets. The LGA chairman (who collects levies from cars, bikes, traders and stores) refuses to construct coucil roads because he can easily attribute the blame to the Gov,While a redundant Gov with few people oriented projects to his name will blame the president for his own inefficiency. Every tier of Govt should be held accountable.... including the councilors and house of assembly members
Re: Subsidy Removal: FG Records Over N1 Trillion Monthly Revenue Inflow – Wale-Edun by Usmanovic95(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2023
xjiggy:
Bro, the president does not have the constitutional authority to supervise the Governors. The President can only supervise the Ministers. I remembered vividly how the Governors took Jonathan to court in respect of the excess crude oil proceeds. The courts categorically said the Federal government does not have any legal right to hold on to the statutory allocations accrued to States. Most of the Governors collected their shares and used it to purchase private jets. The LGA chairman (who collects levies from cars, bikes, traders and stores) refuses to construct coucil roads because he can easily attribute the blame to the Gov,While a redundant Gov with few people oriented projects to his name will blame the president for his own inefficiency. Every tier of Govt should be held accountable.... including the councilors and house of assembly members

Nigeria is suffering a systemic failure from top to bottom which has got us running in circles for age with no head ways.Every tiers of government is interconnected and united on either party affiliation or common interest.
Local government chairmen owe their allegiance to the state governors who appoint them,how do you owe such a chairman accountable?
The state governors tho elected still always want to be on the good book of the president because once they get embattled,the president will wade in.
Untill we have a president who has the genuine and sincere intention who can summon the courage to fix things from the top.
Re: Subsidy Removal: FG Records Over N1 Trillion Monthly Revenue Inflow – Wale-Edun by prophetfire: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Great!
The money will be put to good use.
#RenewedHope

I dedicate “Cash Flow” by Ace Hood feat. Rick Ross & T-Pain to this news.
Great jam!
. Mumu people and lies. You are making 1 trillion monthly but still borrowing like a poor dog.
Re: Subsidy Removal: FG Records Over N1 Trillion Monthly Revenue Inflow – Wale-Edun by Zeeyard: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2023
Hello ladies and gentlemen today We Buy/Sell Cad 🇨🇦 = (860/$ – selling = 890/$) US.Dollars 🇺🇸 = (1,135/$ – selling = 1,140/$) Euros 🇪🇺 = (1,185/€ – selling = 1,210/€) Pounds 🇬🇧 = (1,390\£ – selling = 1,420\£). We also buy/sell Cfa with some other currencies, does inflow and international transactions. For address and more info, call or whatsapp me on: 09068419585. Scammers, keep your distance. Thank you.

NERC Set To Release New Electricity Tariff / I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses / Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58