Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

People Can Be Really Dishonest And Untrustworthy-Details Inside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Can Be Really Dishonest And Untrustworthy-Details Inside (248 Views)

Why Are People So Untrustworthy?!!!!! / How Do You Know An Untrustworthy Friend? Here Are Surefire Signs (i) / Stop Getting Hurt By Untrustworthy Men Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Can Be Really Dishonest And Untrustworthy-Details Inside by mamagee3(f): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2023
My cousin gave her friend some money to buy her handbags so she can sell them for good profits but instead she spent the money for herself and stop answering her calls...

Reason why I trust no one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Can Be Really Dishonest And Untrustworthy-Details Inside by PoliteActivist: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2023
mamagee3:
My cousin gave her friend some money to buy her handbags so she can sell them for good profits but instead she spent the money for herself and stop answering her calls...

There are 8 billion people in the world, not 8 million, not 800,000, not 80,000, not 1000.
Your cousin's friend is only ONE person!!!!!!
Re: People Can Be Really Dishonest And Untrustworthy-Details Inside by eddynaira125: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
All Nigerian are criminals, nobody is exempted
Re: People Can Be Really Dishonest And Untrustworthy-Details Inside by Amotolongbo(f): 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2023
mamagee3:

Maybe she had accident on her way to get the handbags and die😔

2 Likes

Re: People Can Be Really Dishonest And Untrustworthy-Details Inside by immortalcrown(m): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2023
Why are you consistent with this text colour?
Re: People Can Be Really Dishonest And Untrustworthy-Details Inside by Maxitomxane(m): 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Maybe she had accident on her way to get the handbags and die😔

grin grin grin This is funny...
She didn't have accident before collecting money, na after collecting money she kon get accident. grin

(1) (Reply)

70-year-old Man Releases List Of Women He Has Slept With / The Future Of A Man, Is In The Usage Of His Sword! / Yoruba Woman Sell Ice Water As Sachet Water Price Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.