Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Stop Slander, Blackmail Against Judiciary – Onanuga Warns PDP, Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Slander, Blackmail Against Judiciary – Onanuga Warns PDP, Atiku (7072 Views)

Plateau: Blame PDP For Gov Mutfwang’s Sack, Not Tinubu, Judiciary – Onanuga / Keyamo: LP ‘Riling Up’ Nigerians Against Judiciary Over Presidential Election / Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Slander, Blackmail Against Judiciary – Onanuga Warns PDP, Atiku by Higherthan: 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Hahahaha Hahahaha!

You know how we used to know most of you suffering and smiling in Nigeria but claiming to be outside NIGERIA?

You have all the time to reply every messages here because this is where you make a living.

My friend, continue your 30k duty here carefully go back home and suck your garri in bitterness.

You must enjoy this Vegetable you joined hand to rig in as your leader.
Lol 😂😆
Make we drop reciepts if e sure for you?
I'm sure your account no enter 20k I'll do video of account balance my name on it my pay slip make you see say no be play o
Re: Stop Slander, Blackmail Against Judiciary – Onanuga Warns PDP, Atiku by Viskid: 4:05am On Nov 22, 2023
Suffering will be your portion ozuor
Higherthan:
They shall keep wailing, so please allow them wail, wailing is in their DNA grin
They were the ones shouting go to Court now no favor them, the next anthem is democracy is in danger, but when that OBI is a boy won through court twice the judiciary was working?

OBI and his clown 🤡 are a comedians and they have 7 more years to wail cheesy grin

ASE dey pain them e dey Sweet us and as he dey sweet us omo e dey pain them. 🎵 🎶
Re: Stop Slander, Blackmail Against Judiciary – Onanuga Warns PDP, Atiku by Raymondsom: 7:36am On Nov 22, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness.

don't do any business/deal with wittywriter. He is a man posing as a woman. He scammed me of 15,000 naira
Re: Stop Slander, Blackmail Against Judiciary – Onanuga Warns PDP, Atiku by Higherthan: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2023
Viskid:
Suffering will be your portion ozuor
Suffering will be a normal thing in your life olofo omo
Not me 😃😜
Re: Stop Slander, Blackmail Against Judiciary – Onanuga Warns PDP, Atiku by MEGAWATCH: 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2023
Higherthan:

Lol 😂😆
Make we drop reciepts if e sure for you?
I'm sure your account no enter 20k I'll do video of account balance my name on it my pay slip make you see say no be play o

If the money inflows in my account is bigger than yours what will I do to you?

You see the time it took me to reply you because of workload on my table?

I just dey laugh many of you church rats coming here to make noise everyday.
Re: Stop Slander, Blackmail Against Judiciary – Onanuga Warns PDP, Atiku by Higherthan: 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

If the money inflows in my account is bigger than yours what will I do to you?

You see the time it took me to reply you because of workload on my table?

I just dey laugh many of you church rats coming here to make noise everyday.
You're busy cos of work load, but carpenter, tailor dey busy too oo or brick layers grin cheesy so which one are you?
Besides only poor man works too hard not smart 🤓

While billionaire are reading news paper drinking wine poor man dey labor for hot Sun

All your expression shows that of a poor man I just described...
If your account is bigger than mine I swear with my life I'll send you 2m cash..
We go use escrow? Agree?

I'll place another bet, if you have up to 50% or 50% on par, you win if your mind Carry am let's do it.
Re: Stop Slander, Blackmail Against Judiciary – Onanuga Warns PDP, Atiku by MEGAWATCH: 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
Higherthan:

You're busy cos of work load, but carpenter, tailor dey busy too oo or brick layers grin cheesy so which one are you?
Besides only poor man works too hard not smart 🤓

While billionaire are reading news paper drinking wine poor man dey labor for hot Sun

All your expression shows that of a poor man I just described...
If your account is bigger than mine I swear with my life I'll send you 2m cash..
We go use escrow? Agree?

I'll place another bet, if you have up to 50% or 50% on par, you win if your mind Carry am let's do it.

Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha!

An ordinary Yoruba man boating for an Igbo business man o!

Person wey I get landed properties more than in his background o!

Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha!

Person wey I get properties more than in Abuja o!

Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha!

Sincerely speaking you never talk who send you to come they boast for here.
Re: Stop Slander, Blackmail Against Judiciary – Onanuga Warns PDP, Atiku by Higherthan: 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

An ordinary Yoruba man boating for an Igbo business man o!

Person wey I get landed properties more than in his background o!

Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha!

Person wey I get properties more than in Abuja o!

Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha!

Sincerely speaking you never talk who send you to come they boast for here.
Bros, you be Igbo not my business, e sure for me say if we bet I go win...
Been ibo mean nothing.... tinubu no be yourba you get money reach am?
Na me know how I make money I'm too sure for what I'm saying this is no bragging bro
Re: Stop Slander, Blackmail Against Judiciary – Onanuga Warns PDP, Atiku by MEGAWATCH: 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2023
Higherthan:

Bros, you be Igbo not my business, e sure for me say if we bet I go win...
Been ibo mean nothing.... tinubu no be yourba you get money reach am?
Na me know how I make money I'm too sure for what I'm saying this is no bragging bro

Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha!

You will win?

Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha.

Just like the Russians boasting to the Americans about nuclear weapons.

Anyway, this is a faceless forum.
Re: Stop Slander, Blackmail Against Judiciary – Onanuga Warns PDP, Atiku by Higherthan: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha!

You will win?

Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha.

Just like the Russians boasting to the Americans about nuclear weapons.

Anyway, this is a faceless forum.
I know what I'm saying, but I'll leave it, I know you'll not admit I wish we can place a bet.. I'm a tinubu supporter but I know what I'm Worth.
Most of the guys I know here that I am who supports tinubu are f**king billionaire.
So forget that 30k monthly wey All of you are shouting up and down.

I don't club I don't drink but when I spend I can spend 10k euros for shopping alone bros no be say we gather dey nairaland oo... E sure for me
Re: Stop Slander, Blackmail Against Judiciary – Onanuga Warns PDP, Atiku by MEGAWATCH: 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
Higherthan:

I know what I'm saying, but I'll leave it, I know you'll not admit I wish we can place a bet.. I'm a tinubu supporter but I know what I'm Worth.
Most of the guys I know here that I am who supports tinubu are f**king billionaire.
So forget that 30k monthly wey All of you are shouting up and down.

I don't club I don't drink but when I spend I can spend 10k euros for shopping alone bros no be say we gather dey nairaland oo... E sure for me

If not for security reasons hmmmmm!

I feel like showing you sample with just one bank account,

But Yoruba people are bad belle people,

No be Una dey burn shops and destroy our people properties for Lagos during last election?

And you always claim you are not envious?

Abeg dey go, na you win. I agree.

Make i dey my dey.
Re: Stop Slander, Blackmail Against Judiciary – Onanuga Warns PDP, Atiku by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2023
jaxxy:

No sir. They interpret the law.

They don't even create the law. the legislative does.

They are not above the law. Not even the president.

They are called lord for a reason

They have the power to decide your fate by choice

Remember there are two sides to the law.

So they are called lord for a reason
Re: Stop Slander, Blackmail Against Judiciary – Onanuga Warns PDP, Atiku by jaxxy(m): 10:50am On Dec 03, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

They are called lord for a reason

They have the power to decide your fate by choice

Remember there are two sides to the law.

So they are called lord for a reason

called Lord is because they are judges who deliver judgement and that is respectful and inorder.

Even the bible says women should call their husbands lord.

There are also many other positions that are called lord in churches and royal families.

it has different meanings abd interpretations and definitely doesn't mean one is above the law or is the law. It is a sign of respect for the persons peculiar office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Egyptian-type Revolution Impossible In Nigeria – Fg / Nigerian Hereos Of The War In Burma . Touching Documentary. / Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.