Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge (48731 Views)

Couple Welcome Twins After 21 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop / McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by obonujoker(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2023
MorataFC:
The enemy within is stronger and more strategically fortified than the enemy without, I pray the LORD will deliver me from both.
Amen

Amen

1 Like

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by Jackipapa: 10:42am On Nov 21, 2023
Nollywood, good to go!

2 Likes

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by advanceDNA: 10:43am On Nov 21, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Mental illness. Has nothing to do with village people

Sigh!!

U can tag it wateva name u like.....just keep ur condescending shiit to yourself

2 Likes

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by advanceDNA: 10:43am On Nov 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
So you believe this folktale Without proofs?

I have a bridge i would like to sell to you for cheap price. cheesy

Believe what??
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2023
advanceDNA:
Everytime I don't want to believe in village pple.... Some weird story like this pops up

grin grin grin grin

Please don't believe o, village pipu no fit do notin!

grin

shocked

Yeeeee!

Who slap me?
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by Lastmankc(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2023
So this village witch stuff is real?
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by xavuv: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2023
SonOfaRichman:
but yiu see those household enemies?

They are more dangerous than the average kidnapper or Nigerian police, those household enemies would never stop till they render you useless like a used female pad. And guess what, it takes the grace of God before you realize what has actually happened to you.
Some don't until they eventually die.

Its a sad sad world.

The average black man is filled with wickedness and jealousy, they won't succeed and they don't want to see you succeed either. That includes some members of your family.
God help us all.

Nothing but the whole truth
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by franchasofficia: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2023
Na lie, Yorubas love each other, Yorubas are one united family, they can never do bad to their fellow Yoruba. That is Omoluabi spirit

Na Omo Igbo de kill their brother because of land and money.

Na only Omo Igbo love money.

This man is lying, make una stop posting fake news angry
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by Chetas81(m): 10:49am On Nov 21, 2023
THAT IS HOW BLACK AFRICANS CITIZEN CHOOSE THEIR JOURNEY FROM OUR CREATOR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by xavuv: 10:49am On Nov 21, 2023
SonOfaRichman:
but yiu see those household enemies?

They are more dangerous than the average kidnapper or Nigerian police, those household enemies would never stop till they render you useless like a used female pad. And guess what, it takes the grace of God before you realize what has actually happened to you.

Its a sad sad world.

The average black man is filled with wickedness and jealousy, they won't succeed and they don't want to see you succeed either. That includes some members of your family.
God help us all.

Nothing but the whole truth

2 Likes

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by FreeStuffsNG: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2023
dre11:
After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge – Nigerian

https://dailytrust.com/after-21-years-in-us-9-years-in-london-i-found-myself-under-oshodi-bridge-nigerian/
Smh. He blamed everyone except himself . That's not a fair way to make progress when you are down.

1 Like

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by xavuv: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2023
Coolsat:

Some of your mothers, fathers, uncles, brothers, sisters etc that you love and praise so much are actually the village people tormenting other people's lives secretly.

💯💯

1 Like

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by ppogba: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2023
xjiggy:
I want to believe he's saying the truth because we have a high percentage of Nigerians in foreign countries wasting away only to come back and give stories like this. I have an Uncle who left this country since 1994 and has not step foot in this country. No wife no children of note. People keep sightings him in clubs in Italy and Austria. Niggy is in his early sixties.

Your uncle belong in the category of those who willingly or unwillingly wasted their lives above. Some people, the moment the step out of Nigeria believe all their problems are over and perhaps have nothing to do with the country until the situation tells them " the figures behind six are in fact more than seven".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by ppogba: 10:55am On Nov 21, 2023
Edusouls:
There are numerous supernatural forces all over earth and space which is beyond human control or understanding, we exist in a realm shrouded in deep mysteries I mean very deep ones

Well said. You only failed to add that the spiritual controls the physical. It does not matter whether any one believes it or not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2023
Na so dem go all innocent villagers.....
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by justmondris: 10:56am On Nov 21, 2023
If you love yourself, run to Mountain of fire ministry prayer city in Lagos for quick deliverance.

1 Like

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by Menclothing: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2023
He was deported i he was on drugs why he was saying he is dreaming

3 Likes

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by david102(m): 10:58am On Nov 21, 2023
Are there any proof

I know of a guy who can tell lies so well that you would believe if you didn't know him in person....

2 Likes

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by ppogba: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2023
conscienceman4:
When you invite them to church when things are rosy, they will just laugh at you.
There's more to this physical life.

Not mindful of the fact that you need prayers or whatever you call upon more when things are rosy.

1 Like

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by ppogba: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. He blamed everyone except himself . That's not a fair way to make progress when you are down.

Very well said.
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by adecz: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2023
The man appears spaced out with
cheap crack, ecstasy coupled with cheap
Ondo state Igbo🌿🌿🌿

1 Like

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by sammyonal: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2023
SonOfaRichman:
I watched that video last night on Twitter and I shook my head.

In all you do, never forget to pray
I mean those radical prayer points. The mfm type of prayer. Those fire for fire prayer.

If I begin talk my own!
For the past five years!
Well God has taken over, but yiu see those household enemies?

Its a sad sad world.

God help us all. Spot on bro.P
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by ehikwe22: 11:03am On Nov 21, 2023
advanceDNA:
Everytime I don't want to believe in village pple.... Some weird story like this pops up

grin grin grin grin
Do you know of a thing call "dementia"? What about psychosis?

2 Likes

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by AngelicBeing: 11:08am On Nov 21, 2023
SonOfaRichman:
I watched that video last night on Twitter and I shook my head.

In all you do, never forget to pray
I mean those radical prayer points. The mfm type of prayer. Those fire for fire prayer.

If I begin talk my own!
For the past five years!
Well God has taken over, but yiu see those household enemies?

Its a sad sad world.

God help us all.
I concur with your post, witchcraft, voodoo, charms, Incantations, enchantment , house hold ,/ Domestic witchcraft is real and that is why God decreed death, destruction, to witchcraft power anywhere they are found on planet Earth, atheist and skeptics can disagree, na una Sabi sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 21, 2023
Don't you think that he should've at least sent the money to his wife to have the house built?

I mean if he doesn't send money home to build a house, what would then happen if he loses his job or retire abroad and has to return home?

Wouldn't he find himself under the same bridge?
Oyindamolah:
grin
Rule 1 Never send money home to build (we have seen it countless time end in premium tears)
Rule 2 Don't forget Rule 1

3 Likes

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by Raphael81(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2023
The enemy of a man are of his own household. May God deliver us from household enemies and unfriendly friends. Amen

2 Likes

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by sulaak(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2023
Oyindamolah:
grin
Rule 1 Never send money home to build (we have seen it countless time end in premium tears)
Rule 2 Don't forget Rule 1

Rule 3: Make the best of your opportunities in the West (UK, USA and Canada). If you live overseas, buy your first home in Europe before you invest in Nigeria.

How can anyone spend 30 years in the West and not own even a simple house or flat as an asset? I know Nigerians working as warehouse workers who owned their homes in the UK.

2 Likes

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by FireUpNow(m): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2023
This is deep but how could he have spent 21 years in the US and 9years in the UK and still say the child he left who was 5 months old then is now 43 years old? Weird! Well things dey happen in this life. I pray that help comes his way.
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by kareemkamil(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2023
If not cook story, I say sorry, don't feel relent u can do better in Nigeria. Good luck.
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by Godsongang: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2023
When we dey small one bros wey dey around 54years of age or so, na so the bros mama go herbalist house go use charm draw the pikin come by force come nigeria from yankee, omo that bros land area that year the bros no bring shishi come nigeria even clothes nothing. Bros go come dey Waka up and down for street, the bros memory lost totally.

The mama later confess after like 25years according to my grandma story because by then me self don commot village.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by sammyonal: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2023
Bro people re intentionally wicked pls don't go there. We have some families that they just don't want u to Excell or be meaningful in the society, I mean to render u useless in this world it's what brings them joy.
xjiggy:
I want to believe he's saying the truth because we have a high percentage of Nigerians in foreign countries wasting away only to come back and give stories like this. I have an Uncle who left this country since 1994 and has not step foot in this country. No wife no children of note. People keep sightings him in clubs in Italy and Austria. Niggy is in his early sixties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by westside365: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2023
advanceDNA:

grin grin grin grin

You know wetin dey worry you? Mumulogy. You be mumu,life never touch you that is y u open that your teeth wey be like axe dey laugh. Ode . If you know the power of evil you will never underestimate anybody's story, this life wey we dey so,many things dey happen. Evil is real

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Delta Man Cries Out For Help Over Wife Allegedly Assaulting Him Repeatedly / Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) / Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.