Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge (48808 Views)

Couple Welcome Twins After 21 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop / McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:51am On Nov 21, 2023
Village people exist.. this life is spiritual
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by Decarbonisation: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2023
Aiye o ni muwa oooooo
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by chipower: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2023
conscienceman4:
When you invite them to church when things are rosy, they will just laugh at you.
There's more to this physical life.
Yes oo. I had someone like that. He was living abroad. Whenever I would advise him to pray always, he would start chest beating - " No man can do anything to me, I don't believe in all these things. Etc". Nigerians don't value advice of someone whom they believe they are better than financially.
I really tried to reason with him but he wouldn't let me.
Last February, he collapsed and died. Nothing was wrong with him prior to that incident.
It was a shock to everyone. His autopsy was inconclusive.
He was a very good man but he was not involved in any spiritual exercise. I miss him a lot.
Women are better when it comes to looking for spiritual solutions to problems. Men will delay and beat their chest until it's almost too late. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by tamdun: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2023
The man was a bank manager,why on earth would u relocate to abroad,na greed dey kill our people most times
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by dannie007(m): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2023
Instead of Sending fly down yourself to build yourself because I am also a Victim of this. Was building for a Relative with regular Updating of the progress of the Job Instead he keeps calling people and asking them irrelevant questions like it was his Money I was using to feed my self and my Family.

Imagine a project of over 300 Bags of cement! Restructuring of 12 rooms face me I face you Flat. Restructuring it to a Room and Parlour Self Contain 4 and a Single room 1 with Toilet/Bath and Kitchen.

Didn't sleep well those period because I was putting every effort for the project to succeed. Instead I regretted doing the said Project.

Now we no longer Talk, because of the way he was spewing lies about me.

Such project was suppose to be be around 10million instead he dropped 5.9million not once but on different periods and this affected Purchase. Due to increase in cost of material.

So my Advice his don't work for people you know. Even if you will work laydown your Rules and Charge them well. No look face.

Oyindamolah:
grin
Rule 1 Never send money home to build (we have seen it countless time end in premium tears)
Rule 2 Don't forget Rule 1

1 Like

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by Kharol1234: 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
There was this story a popular person said about a Boy who was abroad, he called home to speak with is dad after talking with the Dad the step mother too was there.

And the boy decided to speak with his step mother, he told her e has missed her Akara(beans cake) she do make for the family back then.

The step mother said ok when you come I will make Akara for you that's how the boy packed is luggages and came back to Nigeria.

So evil exists
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by Mosba: 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
You took long road to your final destination
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by SonOfaRichman: 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2023
Kevineleven:

The only enemy that can stop a man are the ones from your family.
You will never know them until you become awake spiritually.
Reality.
The worst is they smile and act like they know nothing about your predicament, whilst they go into their inner chamber to quench your light, all for what?
They derive joy from your pain and stagnancy!
Wickedness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by Lexusgs430: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2023
If you fail to plan....... You plan to fail .......😜😍🤣
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by advanceDNA: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2023
Originalsly:
Hmmm... seems like he got caught up in drugs in the US ... "Angel Dust" to be specific ....that one be taking people on flights. Guess he tripped out ... got deported... maybe his house was taken over ... but his eyes cleared under bridge.

This explanation wey manufacture now ...e make sense? grin u even know the name of the supposed drug...

1 Like

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by Amaoforka: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2023
What happened to you
SonOfaRichman:
I watched that video last night on Twitter and I shook my head.

In all you do, never forget to pray
I mean those radical prayer points. The mfm type of prayer. Those fire for fire prayer.

If I begin talk my own!
For the past five years!
Well God has taken over, but yiu see those household enemies?

They are more dangerous than the average kidnapper or Nigerian police, those household enemies would never stop till they render you useless like a used female pad. And guess what, it takes the grace of God before you realize what has actually happened to you.
Some don't until they eventually die.

Its a sad sad world.

The average black man is filled with wickedness and jealousy, they won't succeed and they don't want to see you succeed either. That includes some members of your family.
God help us all.
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by Entanglement: 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
Village people are becoming more aggressive since tinubu Landed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by Lance008(m): 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Mental illness. Has nothing to do with village people
Mental illness start with village people
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by Deepspirituals: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
I'm Spiritualist Ade .

Things are Happening ,I have seen a Medical Doctor who stayed 28 Years in Michigan ..USA ,who is Back to His Village now after he had a strange dream to move back home quickly .

He farms on a Family Land..

Yet some Ignorance wouldn't belief this.

There are Spirituals.. Fortify yourself Spiritually .

Resort to Prayers Fasting ,Family Battles ,Arrows Etc are Real ..Those who Experience it Feels and knows the Heat .

I REMAIN SPIRITUALIST ADE
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by Calitoscassius(m): 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
advanceDNA:

That's for u to figure out.. grin
Well... i read it again and I still didn't understand it any different.. smiley
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by wallarwallar(m): 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
No much details in dis story. U just found ursef in Nigeria I don't understand. Was he deported or travel back to Naija on his own and staying 3 decades in abroad without a family. More details abt dis story all I know is that they did not throw him from abroad to oshodi dere is a process and how all this happened remain a mystery the man did not share
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by package7(m): 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
Go MFM Mountain of fire 🔥 and Miracle Ministries at Onike Yaba, God will help you.
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by wallarwallar(m): 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2023
[quote author=Deepspirituals post=127086499]I'm Spiritualist Ade .

Things are Happening ,I have seen a Medical Doctor who stayed 28 Years in Michigan ..USA ,who is Back to His Village now after he had a strange dream to move back home quickly .

Resort to Prayers Fasting ,Family Battles ,Arrows Etc are Real ..Those who Experience it Feels and knows the Heat .

We all believe in Spiritual but Nigeria Spkritual level is a scam and most time because of our foolishness and brainwashed by Alfa and Scammer pastors we see everything in life as spiritual even when all we need sometime is just common sense ro solve problems
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by kakaki123: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2023
Those Oyinbo countries will mess with your brain, especially if you're coming from Africa.
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by wallarwallar(m): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
[quote author=Deepspirituals post=127086499]I'm Spiritualist Ade .

We all believe in Spiritual but Nigeria Spkritual level is a scam and most time because of our foolishness and brainwashed by Alfa and Scammer pastors we see everything in life as spiritual even when all we need sometime is just common sense ro solve problems. Spiritual Ade ko Spiritual o ti lo. Scammer
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by benqo01(m): 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
When you tell people village people exist dey say am too religious...

I tell you d world is deep damn

Things dey sup

Na God dey help person

1 Like

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by advanceDNA: 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Well... i read it again and I still didn't understand it any different.. smiley

Sigh....

It's okay to have different understand of a matter
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by Kingjbase: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
Edusouls:
There are numerous supernatural forces all over earth and space which is beyond human control or understanding, we exist in a realm shrouded in deep mysteries I mean very deep ones
Do you have any experiences. Or you have read books to know this? Please give me some info
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by benqo01(m): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
thesicilian:
I will come back and comment when the story begins to make sense.

You think it is a joke? Dey play
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by Eriokanmi: 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
advanceDNA:
Everytime I don't want to believe in village pple.... Some weird story like this pops up

grin grin grin grin
Village people yapa bro. I don't want to tell stories because indomie generations here and ignorant ones who call themselves atheists would differ

1 Like

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by advanceDNA: 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Village people yapa bro. I don't want to tell stories because indomie generations here and ignorant ones who call themselves atheists would differ

Baba give us gist.......wetin concern u with atheist

1 Like

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by Eriokanmi: 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
Oyindamolah:
grin
Rule 1 Never send money home to build (we have seen it countless time end in premium tears)
Rule 2 Don't forget Rule 1
This not the issue. It all depends on the kind of relationship you built up with your people over time while you were away. Again, why on earth would you send money home and you'd not look back and visit at least once in a year to inspect your project instead of believing in pictures? If you keep chasing the money and frown at the money you'd spend on flight ticket, there will always be a story that touches, coming from your mouth.

I have a close friend who's building a house in lagos right now. It has just been roofed. He came home last year to see the land and confirmed it was legit before going back. His cousin is the architect. He also engages me to monitor, even without the builders and the architect knowing anything. His siblings also go there to inspect. I directed him where he could get Gerrard roofing from the Chinese companies importing and selling, not those middlemen advertising on NL. He got good deals and thanked me later. He's been able to save some money too. His architect located the place and bought the best of Gerrard roofing sheet.

1 Like

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by megautche: 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2023
dre11:
After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge – Nigerian I see this as effects of drug use

https://dailytrust.com/after-21-years-in-us-9-years-in-london-i-found-myself-under-oshodi-bridge-nigerian/
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by Jcoleworld911: 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
Rebuker:
True: That's the video link to the man's story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC2pbQrBFZQ

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ronu bandits at it again, even when the man is still alive he was chase out of his house🤣

This people cowardice is legendary 🌚

But wait oo, where is “shortigboman”? This looks like his handiwork🌝

1 Like

Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by fuck419: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
xjiggy:
I want to believe he's saying the truth because we have a high percentage of Nigerians in foreign countries wasting away only to come back and give stories like this. I have an Uncle who left this country since 1994 and has not step foot in this country. No wife no children of note. People keep sightings him in clubs in Italy and Austria. Niggy is in his early sixties.

Allow that Niggy to enjoy his fuvking life.
To some people, achievement is not by having children and family.
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by Kingzjayzee: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
Nkanbé
Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by Kingzjayzee: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
Strange But True!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. / Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) / No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.