Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z (2816 Views)

How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt / 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by SultanOfPuna: 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2023
These Gen Z kids can be so useless shocked shocked

How can somebody wake up in the morning

You lie down on bed pressing phone from 9 am till around 2 in the afternoon.
Watching TikTok instead of learning a skill

And the idiot had the nerve to beg me for data
Just look at the leaders of tomorrow grin grin

NIGERIA is doomed!!!

I thank God I didn't have social media during my youth.
That shit is a perfect life wasting tool to keep idiots spending data and watching meaningless skits.

Instead of learning a skill and perfecting your craft. ..later these ones will start crying depression

10 Likes

Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by SultanOfPuna: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
I personally think TikTok should be banned

NoChill:

You are wise. I realized the same thing earlier this year, how foolish the past generations are, and the only thing they know how to do is to go to church and eat government money.

Even though it's not their fault because they were entirely brainwashed by the white, but it still doesn't give them any audacity to talk trash of Genz.
Gen z are the only salvation of Nigeria and Africa.
You must be very very delusional

Which salvation

Is it salvation by LGTBGK, gay agenda which you gen z are proudly promoting. I.e bobrisky, James brown.

Is it salvation that gen z baddie will be twerking naked on social media for likes.

Is it Salvation by acting a fool on TikTok dancing and disgracing yourself for strangers to give you gift. Classified Begger

Boy shut the fvck up!!!.
Which salvation??

Your generation wouldnt be here if not for the sacrifices the old generation went thru.
Given the fact that life was more difficult back then compared to now where technology has made life very soft for you.

Life is more than twitter, TikTok and all technology combined.
There is more to life and I thank God I wasn't born in such an era where online is more real than real life.
Fake life up and down just to impress strangers on the internet. I pity una

Na to dey press phone like olodo every 3 seconds.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by TINUBUISMAD: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2023
They should legalise sharia in the south
Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by SultanOfPuna: 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2023
TINUBUISMAD:
They should legalise sharia in the south
Yes, sharia should be legalized in south,
They can use it to sentence herdsmen to death.
Instead of arresting herdsmen, sharia will behead them..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by judatech: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
Gen z, life without data = death

6 Likes

Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by SultanOfPuna: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
judatech:
Gen z, life without data = death
It is actually very sad
If you really think about it, it gets more sad

I really pity them, online is more real than real life.
That is why they easily get depressed

During my time, who get time for depression
Everybody dey outside dey hustle

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by MrCork: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

NIGERIA is doomed!!!

That shit is a perfect life wasting tool to keep idiots spending data and watching meaningless skits.

Instead of learning a skill and perfecting your craft. ..later these ones will start crying depression

angry
Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by MrCork: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

NIGERIA is doomed!!!

So bros...U sayin if babe cummm in yor mouth...it is call waste of spermmm....corrrect?? angry
Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by eazzzy1(m): 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2023
I’m sure our parents generation thought the same of us at some point. The gen-z didn’t raise themselves. Every generation raised kids differently from the way they were raised. These gen-z kids would grow up too and condemn the next gen.

While our parents worked on their parents farms after school, they made sure we didn’t have to. While we didn’t have the luxury of gadgets, we are making sure our young ones does.

At the end of the day, to each generation their own.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by SuperOnyi: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2023
shocked

Imagine insulting a whole generation because of a bunch of rotten eggs.

3 Likes

Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by excanny: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

NIGERIA is doomed!!!

Wait for Gen A. I think they will be worst 100 times than Gen Z.
Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by LikeAking: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

NIGERIA is doomed!!!

Allow them rest..

It’s only in Nigeria the older generation bring down the younger generation..

If you sabi too much, show the gem a road..

Telling someone to get a skill is not a complete advise. There are many people with similar skills begging for food..

Just like the generation of our parents, the didn’t invent or create anything. The couldn’t even promote a positive image of Africa/Nigeria.. None of them is a world renowned scientist, but they add the effontry to condem us, based on religious and moral grounds.. When in reality we shud be condemning dem for their foolery.

5 Likes

Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by LikeAking: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Imagine insulting a whole generation because of a bunch of rotten eggs.

It’s a Nigerian thing.

The older generation are always pained by the advancement of the younger generation.. In reality they are threatened.

Our parents generation did worse to us.. They made us feel their generation was superior, despite all their disgusting flaws, but today we have proved them wrong.. All of them are now quiet.. E shock them….

We realized the generation of our parents was inferior you ours and did did everything humanly possible to save face..

Our parents generation that did not solve any problem throughout their existence will still have the impetus to talk down on us?

Dem no fit agian..

6 Likes

Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by LikeAking: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2023
Some body from the old school era in Nigeria, built a university were kids are not allowed to explore the real world…

This will show you the level of intelligence of the older generation.. They are only good at making nonsense and detrimental policies and nothing else..

Is that how Harvard university is ran?

Same generation will claim they know, same generation will try to condem the younger generation and correct them with senseless rules, standards and conditioning..

Same generation that destroyed Nigeria still has the impetus to condem Nigerian youth?

I don’t blame them..

They are fooling you all with moral standards..

Let them mention one thing the Engineers of their generation created for Nigeria..

Na gen z suppose to show their elders how to do things..

They are the most perfect generation in Nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by LikeAking: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2023
Me I be awon writer: I Dey write well, well for the world..

If I don write too much sorry.
Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by TheFreshVanilla: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2023
Mention how this generation proved them wrong? By doing skit on platforms owned by Americans, right? Or Tap, tap, my fans.
LikeAking:

It’s a Nigerian thing.

The older generation are always pained by the advancement of the younger generation.. In reality they are threatened.

Our parents generation did worse to us.. They made us feel their generation was superior, despite all their disgusting flaws, but today we have proved them wrong.. All of them are now quiet.. E shock them….

We realized the generation of our parents was inferior you ours and did did everything humanly possible to save face..

Our parents generation that did not solve any problem throughout their existence will still have the impetus to talk down on us?

Dem no fit agian..

Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by LikeAking: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
Mention how this generation proved them wrong? By doing skit on platforms owned by Americans, right? Or Tap, tap, my fans.

Go to google and YouTube to verify..

We have lots of young Nigerians workings in NASA.

We have Nigerians who have built great start up in the USA and Nigeria..

I am talking about businesses solving real life problems, not predatory businesses like the ones owned by the older generation.

Tic tok videos is also a cool thing. The generation is very creative.. Something the older generation lack…

Have you forgotten Nigerian Tik Tok is amongst the hottest in the world?

U don’t even know..

Nigeria is the latest bride in the world..

Made possible by this generation..

Left for the older generation everything will be backward and bush..

1 Like

Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by Omoawoke2(m): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

NIGERIA is doomed!!!

It will get worse, they are the products of useless parents. And the future parents will produce worse generation in the next decades

See the kids born post Covid will be the most immoral the world has ever seen
Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by Omoawoke2(m): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2023
LikeAking:

I am talking about businesses solving real life problems, not predatory businesses like the ones owned by the older generation.

Tic tok videos is also a cool thing. The generation is very creative.. Something the older generation lack…

U don’t even know..

There are still many smart and focused people even among Gen z… but they are minority compared to the unserious ones.
The focused ones are getting more focused while the foolish ones are getting more foolish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by LikeAking: 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:

This generation has achieved xx100 than the previous generation, despite all the odds..

Nobody gave use jobs after graduating, yet we defied all odds. We learn how to build a business from the scratch and today we are doing very well and employing others..

We are promoting the African brand. W are not ashamed of our roots.. We have defeated colonialism..

We are inventors and creatives, unlike the old predatory generation that became rich through corruption and corrupt practices..

The older generation killed the Nigerian music industry, but we revived it. Same way we will revive every sector they destroyed soon.

1 Like

Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by LikeAking: 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
Omoawoke2:

There are still many smart and focused people even among Gen z… but they are minority compared to the unserious ones.
The focused ones are getting more focused while the foolish ones are getting more foolish

Say something nice about them.

It’s very easy to see faults and condem people..

Did any gen a steal from from u..

How the live their life is their biz..

1 Like

Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by LikeAking: 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

NIGERIA is doomed!!!

You are just a negative person..

Open ya mind..

What do you have against social media?

Pastor Jerry built is church via YouTube…

Don’t be a local old school man..

Social media is another planet on its own.

Great things happen dia.. Ask pastor Jerry EZE.

Only daft people condem social media..

You are complaining about social media, wait till you meet the metaverse era.

1 Like

Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by TheFreshVanilla: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
While most of what you said are individual achievements. Collectively, Nigeria is really nowhere. Remove internet from this present generation, they are finished.
LikeAking:

U don’t even know..

2 Likes

Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by LikeAking: 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
While most of what you said are individual achievements. Collectively, Nigeria is really nowhere. Remove internet from this present generation, they are finished.

We love to talk down on people in Nigeria, kill their self esteem, etc. It’s a trait that we inherited from the colonial masters..

We love to destroy the confidence of the younger generation and make them feel less..

The same internet, it’s available in Ghana, Cameroon, Tanzania, etc. Why are they not doing it like the younger Nigerians?

Internet is not the main reason o…

These generation are talented, creative and very enlightened and hard working.

Collectively we have achieved more than the thieving and predatory older generation.

Don’t forget sex is also our human rights.. We have the right to sex who ever, as long as it’s cordial..

So don’t talk about them a having sex, blah, blah, blah.. It’s dia right… Sex is a gift to humanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by TheFreshVanilla: 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2023
Oh, I see where the conversation is heading. Sooner or later , you'll start talking about mental health, no one can judge you, and cool to either be gay or lesbian.
LikeAking:

We love to talk down on people in Nigeria, kill their self esteem, etc. It’s a trait that we inherited from the colonial masters..

We love to destroy the confidence of the younger generation and make them feel less..

The same internet, it’s available in Ghana, Cameroon, Tanzania, etc. Why are they not doing it like the younger Nigerians?

Internet is not the main reason o…

These generation are talented, creative and very enlightened and hard working.

Collectively we have achieved more than the thieving and predatory older generation.

Don’t forget sex is also our human rights.. We have the right to sex who ever, as long as it’s cordial..

So don’t talk about them a having sex, blah, blah, blah.. It’s dia right… Sex is a gift to humanity.

Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by LikeAking: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
Oh, I see where the conversation is heading. Sooner or later , you'll start talking about mental health, no one can judge you, and cool to either be gay or lesbian.

Truth is : We should focus our attention more on solving real life problems, instead of removing the speck from our neighbors eyes always.

It’s only in Nigeria people are only concerned with how a particular people live their lives, instead of focusing on how to invent things, create things and solve real life problems..

We waste our time trying to engineer our fellow human beings, instead of engineering an advanced, prosperous and successful society.

Let’s get it right for ones.. People have the right to live their lives the way they like…

Let’s focus on real thing… Not petty things..

1 Like

Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by LikeAking: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:

No one shud judge anybody..

Let’s judge ourselves instead..

Our main focus shud be on how to generate electricity, reduce unemployment, emancipate our people from mental slavery, teach people how to think and solve problems, teach mindfulness, skills, self esteem, will power, how to find their path in life, Science, arts, etc.
Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by LikeAking: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
Despite all the preaching against wearing trouser by the ignorant pastors of the early 90’s. 90% percent of Nigerian girls in the south wear trousers today..

The pastors of that era wasted their time chasing shadows…. Instead of encouraging their people to go to school, get degrees, acquire skills, practice mindfulness, invent things, build dams, agriculture, set up biz, solve problems, etc

Today many Nigerian Christians are suffering and smiling. Our problem is we love to focus on the petty things of life, we love to be emotional. Emotions are nonsense.

We shouldn’t make the mistake our elder made. They were not men enough to tackle and solve real Nigerian problems… Instead the choose to create problems for their nation and focus on solving the problems inside the pant, bra n trousers of Nigerian women.

We have to know having sex is every bodies right and it has come to stay…

Abi na the sex make light no Dey or fuel they sell at 650?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by ClearFlair: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

NIGERIA is doomed!!!

The doom is not because of Gen Z's but because of bad leadership
Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by LikeAking: 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
ClearFlair:

The doom is not because of Gen Z's but because of bad leadership

What doom..

We have no right to talk about or even judge the way people love their lives…

How they live their life is their own..

Let’s us all go and do the best to make Nigeria a beta place..
Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by SultanOfPuna: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2023
LikeAking:

It’s a Nigerian thing.

Dem no fit agian.

See the impetus to call old generation inferior

Boy!!!!

We paroused the 4 corners of this earth while you were still in your father's scrotum sac

Just because technology HELPED speed up your false sense of evolution. Makes you feel like you are superior to old generation.
Boy sit the Bleep down and listen

No matter how many technology you have
There arw some earth proven laws and wisdom of our ancestors that you youngins will never know and still face the same problems the old generation faced
Re: The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z by NoChill: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2023
LikeAking:
Some body from the old school era in Nigeria, built a university were kids are not allowed to explore the real world…

This will show you the level of intelligence of the older generation.. They are only good at making nonsense and detrimental policies and nothing else..

Is that how Harvard university is ran?

Same generation will claim they know, same generation will try to condem the younger generation and correct them with senseless rules, standards and conditioning..

Same generation that destroyed Nigeria still has the impetus to condem Nigerian youth?

I don’t blame them..

They are fooling you all with moral standards..

Let them mention one thing the Engineers of their generation created for Nigeria..

Na gen z suppose to show their elders how to do things..

They are the most perfect generation in Nigeria..

You are wise. I realized the same thing earlier this year, how foolish the past generations are, and the only thing they know how to do is to go to church and eat government money.

Even though it's not their fault because they were entirely brainwashed by the white, but it still doesn't give them any audacity to talk trash of Genz.
Gen z are the only salvation of Nigeria and Africa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cant Date A White Guy! 2 Touching, 2 Touching! / The Miserable Life Of A Man / Guys, Stop This Habit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.