Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman (52262 Views)

Missing Chukwunonso John Chukwujekwu Found Dead In Bauchi Hotel Room / Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) / Caleb Obari Mark Found Dead! Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
Templee333:
If the man is truly 28ys, my opinion is that he is walking away from trouble at home. Let me speak no more, a word is enough for the wise.

Resist the urge to type nonsense

Wish him safe return and move undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Swiftgrp: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
officialwdhtv:
"I am in pain and heartbroken" - Nigerian woman raises alarm over mysterious disappearance of her husband after he left home for unknown destination

A Nigerian woman, Confidence, has raised alarm over the disappearance of her 28-year-old husband, Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso, in Lagos State.

It was gathered that the father of two from Imo State left home for work in Victoria Island on Tuesday morning, November 7, 2023, but has not returned.

In a message, Confidence narrated that her husband returned home at noon and went out again. When he came back around 6pm, they discussed travelling to the East for the Christmas holidays.

He left home shortly after their discussion without disclosing his destination and has not been seen since then.

“I am in pain and heartbroken. On the 7th of this month my husband by name Mohammad Bashir Chukwunonso went to work in the morning returned by 3 in the afternoon and go out again came back by 6pm and we discuss about our traveling to the East by December after that he told me he is coming without telling me exactly where he was going till now we have not seen or heard anything about him, his phone has not been connecting up till today,” she lamented.

"Pls help me post him. Maybe we can get some information about his whereabouts.

“He's 28 years old with two kids, 3 years and 11 months from Imo State, lives and works in Victoria Island, Lagos State. I don't have money to pay you. Please help me."

If you have any information, kindly contact the nearest police station or his wife on 07048371112.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz6C9vGpS99/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by dikeizu1(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
Mohammed planning to go home nd celebrate birth of Jesus christ!,wonder shall never end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Ykc2(m): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2023
Arab name no good for igbo man name,we have our own chi okike abiama,we need no saudi god ,igbo people can never belong to 72 virgins hunters religion
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by dadavivo: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
inoki247:
I thought there's no Igbo Muslim na only Yoruba Muslim dey ...

This one is a traitor .

Islam is haram to us

1 Like

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by stuffs2002: 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
Brush1:

There are lots of muslin Igbos. This man is bearing a double Hausa name, indicates he has a northern mum

He has two Muslim names and one Igbo names.

None of his names is Hausa.
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by fineberry(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2023
Igbo Muslim grin rear combo
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Mccullum: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2023
olisaEze:
Mohammed that did not travel home for sallah but wanted to travel for Christmas, has finally ended up neither here nor there! But as long as Chukwunonso wherever he is, God keep him safe till he returns again! undecided

That does not mean anything, there are some Yoruba Christians that travel to their various home state during big salah, some Yoruba Muslims also travel to their home state for Christmas, this happening for taking families gathering advantages during these festive periods.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by vickydevoka(m): 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
Zonefree:

His name though undecided

He'll return, insha'Allah in Jesus name, Issseeeee!
So you don't know Igbos have Muslims. Them plenty for my class for unn
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by maxzzo1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
Zonefree:

As confused as d name
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Chrisviboy85(m): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
Did I just see Mohammed chukwunonso or what? Let them stop the search, he went to join Hamas fighters to shout Allahu Akbar so they can win the war against Isreal..

1 Like

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by IjebuWarrior: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
Poor guy.

Muslim & Handsome Igbo. A rarity. shocked

Maybe they harvested his skull because of his high IQ that's rare in the region undecided

After escaping from the Hell to Lagos Heaven... they still managed to .... cry

Typical Savage rant! Stay put in your region, simple!
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Judolisco(m): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
Zonefree:

igbos close to kogi or in kogi are mostly Muslims

1 Like

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Major1984(m): 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2023
abobote:
I have a cousin brother that bears this same name, his name is chinonso, from Imo state, he converted to Muslim and started answering Mohamed.
I don't know if he is the one, coz the last time I saw him he was about 10yrs, and he hasn't converted then. And he will be around 35yrs now
na him be that
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Papayaayasager(m): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
Probably he's a spirit and don't want to return to his hometown since you poeple are discussing about traveling to the east by December.
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
The jean trouser with yellow strips look suspicious. I hope he's safe against those demons
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Glister: 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
Truckpusher:
grin grin cheesy cheesy
You people will just open your mouth waaa..Even Ojukwu was reported to hv fathered a love child outside wedlock from a Northener, presumed muslim lady.
So many Igbos are married to Northerners esp the ladies and some even converted and changed their names e.g Jenifer Atiku now Jemima Atiku. I know an Igbo man married to an hausa woman . Which one is maybe they harvested his skull?
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by BabaRamota1980: 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
His catholic tribal brothers have kidnapped him. Ibo muslims need protection against their fellow nwannes.
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Blackdisciple(m): 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
This one don follow money go islamize ..

Hope he is found
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by chinonfelix2(m): 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
Zonefree:

My thoughts too
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Dumte(m): 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
Madam your husband dey for one olosho house dey Nak wetin no good. No just dey para abeg.
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Jesubaby: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2023
grin grin
Dbestbrest:

This your prayer na 3 in 1 oo. Islam, Christianity and Native. May he return home safely
grin cheesy as in ehnnnn!!!!
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by profbrightuzoma: 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
He is around all u need us to check him in police station these days police are looking for anyone so that they can arrest them and make money
officialwdhtv:
"I am in pain and heartbroken" - Nigerian woman raises alarm over mysterious disappearance of her husband after he left home for unknown destination

A Nigerian woman, Confidence, has raised alarm over the disappearance of her 28-year-old husband, Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso, in Lagos State.

It was gathered that the father of two from Imo State left home for work in Victoria Island on Tuesday morning, November 7, 2023, but has not returned.

In a message, Confidence narrated that her husband returned home at noon and went out again. When he came back around 6pm, they discussed travelling to the East for the Christmas holidays.

He left home shortly after their discussion without disclosing his destination and has not been seen since then.

“I am in pain and heartbroken. On the 7th of this month my husband by name Mohammad Bashir Chukwunonso went to work in the morning returned by 3 in the afternoon and go out again came back by 6pm and we discuss about our traveling to the East by December after that he told me he is coming without telling me exactly where he was going till now we have not seen or heard anything about him, his phone has not been connecting up till today,” she lamented.

"Pls help me post him. Maybe we can get some information about his whereabouts.

“He's 28 years old with two kids, 3 years and 11 months from Imo State, lives and works in Victoria Island, Lagos State. I don't have money to pay you. Please help me."

If you have any information, kindly contact the nearest police station or his wife on 07048371112.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz6C9vGpS99/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by incogni2o: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
olisaEze:
Mohammed that did not travel home for sallah but wanted to travel for Christmas, has finally ended up neither here nor there! But as long as Chukwunonso wherever he is, God keep him safe till he returns again! undecided
grin
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by bizzibodi(m): 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
Mohammed?Chinonso?
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Gireiboy(m): 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
UHLmoving:
Come home soon.

He's likely an Enugu Muslim

Read! mumu! Read! how hard can it be. Idiot. The thread clearly said he is from Imo. Haba!
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by PrettyIfy7: 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2023
How can one man bear Muhammed and Chukwunonso as names?
The confusion alone will make him lose his way 😂

1 Like

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Gerrard59(m): 1:02am On Nov 22, 2023
inoki247:
I thought there's no Igbo Muslim na only Yoruba Muslim dey ...

There are Igbo Muslims, especially from Ebonyi and Imo. However, the population of Muslims being Igbos remains the lowest among the major ethnic groups in Nigeria.
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by eepeepook: 1:49am On Nov 22, 2023
Likely kidnapped. I wish the best case possible in this situation.
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by BluntCrazeMan: 3:28am On Nov 22, 2023
MAY HE BE FOUND SOON...
GOD PROTECT HIM, (AND HIS SOUL).

MEANWHILE..
THIS THREAD JUST SHOWED AND EXPOSED HOW BADLY AND DEEPLY WHICH TRIBALISM AND RELIGION HAD DIVIDED AND DESTROYED US AS A PEOPLE..

WE DON'T EVEN HAVE HUMAN SYMPATHY AND EMPATHY ANY LONGER..

WE ARE JUST INTERESTED IN TRYING TO KNOW WHICH SIDE HE IS FROM,, NOT MINDING THAT A HUMAN BEING IS INVOLVED HERE..
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by BluntCrazeMan: 3:38am On Nov 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:
I don't have money to pay you. Please help me..

Dear Wetin-Dey-Happen-Tv..

Thank you for helping her out, even though she had nothing to pay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil / Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) / Policeman Shot An Okada Rider Dead For Not Wearing Face Mask In Imo (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.