Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman (52487 Views)

Missing Chukwunonso John Chukwujekwu Found Dead In Bauchi Hotel Room / Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) / Caleb Obari Mark Found Dead! Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by OmoFiditi: 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
Truckpusher:
grin grin cheesy cheesy

Since when did you start applauding idiocy? Abi you don join APC wey get buffoons full ground?

Gimme update. grin
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by dealslip(f): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
What is nairaland turning to?
Someone is missing and people are more concerned with the name 😢
There too many foolish people on this forum with zero IQ. A man is missing but his name combination is the problem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by ellizy(m): 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
E dey the real wife house dey chop life
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by gidjah(m): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
One of them Muslim convert definitely.i don't even see him lasting amongst his kinsmen , the hate would be too much ,he better stay away from them and remain a distant loved one else he can be silenced anytime.Who even. An say wether na them responsible for this loss!!
UptownVibes:
This one dey like cross breed .. Mohammed inside Chukwunonso shocked?

Anyways may he be found..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Orubebe01: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2023
IVORY2009:
Rapture grin

Or Orubebe01 what do you have to say?
Well, may he be found not in pieces and I pray he is not found in Ogun state
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by VULCAN(m): 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
Always easy to identify the children of Hate and Perdition.

They quickly attack those of the tribe they hate.

Haters always Hating

Lolz

UncleKoboko:
That Mohammed in his name will still annoy some children of
HATE AND PERDITION

1 Like

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Emyogalanya: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
Who else thinks the name is the more reason for this news. Just to proove a pointless point

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Nyb2311: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
officialwdhtv:
"I am in pain and heartbroken" - Nigerian woman raises alarm over mysterious disappearance of her husband after he left home for unknown destination

A Nigerian woman, Confidence, has raised alarm over the disappearance of her 28-year-old husband, Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso, in Lagos State.

It was gathered that the father of two from Imo State left home for work in Victoria Island on Tuesday morning, November 7, 2023, but has not returned.

In a message, Confidence narrated that her husband returned home at noon and went out again. When he came back around 6pm, they discussed travelling to the East for the Christmas holidays.

He left home shortly after their discussion without disclosing his destination and has not been seen since then.

“I am in pain and heartbroken. On the 7th of this month my husband by name Mohammad Bashir Chukwunonso went to work in the morning returned by 3 in the afternoon and go out again came back by 6pm and we discuss about our traveling to the East by December after that he told me he is coming without telling me exactly where he was going till now we have not seen or heard anything about him, his phone has not been connecting up till today,” she lamented.

"Pls help me post him. Maybe we can get some information about his whereabouts.

“He's 28 years old with two kids, 3 years and 11 months from Imo State, lives and works in Victoria Island, Lagos State. I don't have money to pay you. Please help me."

If you have any information, kindly contact the nearest police station or his wife on 07048371112.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz6C9vGpS99/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Na ghost u marry oooh...him don waka be dt

1 Like

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Lightorder: 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
He will come home in Jesus name. Amen
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by IPG25(m): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
It's well
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Dennisochampa: 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2023
Massiveglory:
Even e name sef na mysterious name .

We pray say make baba God bring am back.
Because the ritual killing done go another level under this tinubu way don destroy the country with e devilish people.
Very soon, if u fail for life u go blame tinubu....
Shey there was no ritual killings before tinubu became 9ja president....... Crime wen other people commit.. Una go like to blame others for am...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Thonee(m): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2023
Wetin Mohammed dey find inside Chukwunonso?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Brush1: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2023
inoki247:
I thought there's no Igbo Muslim na only Yoruba Muslim dey ...
There are lots of muslin Igbos. This man is bearing a double Hausa name, indicates he has a northern mum

1 Like

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Obiedun(m): 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2023
IVORY2009:
Rapture grin

Or Orubebe01 what do you have to say?
Let me speak for him. No! We will not take. We will not agree! No! No! You are biased!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
even if igbo mine 300 skull at once the narrative can never be changed...its already a permanent imprint on ur tribe.....tribe of skull miners and head harvesters grin ....so dead ur narrative e no go work...shogbo?

Oh . So flatinados used his skull for isi ewu? Is that your confession? shocked
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by jrusky(m): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
"Mohammed Chukwunonso" for real Why won't he get missing, his name already shown he is missing son of his kinsmen.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by CondemnBattery(f): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
cheesy

His name is confusing my confusion.

Which one is Mohammed Chukwunonso kwa?

Anyways, I which him safe return
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by fuck419: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
R.I.P (Return if Possible)
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Kzcee: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
For the wife to say, he left after discussion, seems she wants to force him to travel meanwhile he knows his pocket and pressure from the wife is unbearable. But if the wife can say the truth that she's not the one chasing him cause of her pressure then they should TRACK his phone number and check the person that called him around the time he left home.
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by zumbigbo(m): 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
Omo igbo is an ethnicity... Not a religion

So... Divine Chukwu/Mohammed Chukwu/Shango Chukwu/ Buddha Chukwu all na same bobo sef just different book he go halla halla upon.
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by dreamwords: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2023
Winning123:

What is wrong with you? Does his religion matters here. Only God will help you Igbos.
and why are you generalizing things, like calling the whole igbo's, just because of one person comment ?
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by kakaki123: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2023
Templee333:
If the man is truly 28ys, my opinion is that he is walking away from trouble at home. Let me speak no more, a word is enough for the wise.
He looks older Abi?
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by DrChukki: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
inoki247:
I thought there's no Igbo Muslim na only Yoruba Muslim dey ...

Igbo Muslim is preparing for Christmas...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by just2endowed: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
his last dial calls will help. Who called him most frequently will be able to further help in investigation.

Pray he return safely.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by oka4ugoo: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
Zonefree:

His name though undecided

He'll return, insha'Allah in Jesus name, Issseeeee!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by DomPerignon: 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ibo Muslim
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Figger(m): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2023
UptownVibes:
This one dey like cross breed .. Mohammed inside Chukwunonso shocked?

Anyways may he be found..
Lol🤣 una no go Kee me for this nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Eriokanmi: 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
I fear that axis. Please if you're going to work around that place, don't enter any bus or private car you're not sure of. Make sure you go to the park to board your bus or car, no.matter how hurried you may be. The ritualists usually leave early momo. My friend's niece who left the house for lekki to work in march last year march hasn't been found till now.

I pray this man returns home and alive. God will surely expose all the evil men doing rituals with humans beings in this country sooner than later. This happens daily. Eni ba kan, lo mon
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Thazard(m): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Something tells me bros is on his way through the land borders on a jakpa trip to find a way for himself and his family.

Hello sir, i'm still waiting for your reply on the other thread. You could tell me no and i would let you be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by YorubaDemonswag: 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2023
He will surely return back to his family safely
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by TheSuperX(m): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
Wow Mohammed chukwunonso? this is the first time I'm hearing this.

May he be found soon.
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by noskcid(m): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
Zonefree:

His name though undecided

He'll return, insha'Allah in Jesus name, Issseeeee!
😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya / "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested / Gray Ekpezu, UNICAL Student Killed By A Soldier (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.