Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report (26075 Views)

LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. / Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) / Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by monakii: 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
TheRareGem1:
I agree with Laolu Akande, Hajia Uwais is a brilliant lawyer, one of the women making Nigeria proud. She should even be considered for a job at the humanitarian ministry, top boss and decision maker there .

I bet you don't know the uwais or you are mixing things up.
Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by Mordecai(m): 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
TheRareGem1:
I agree with Laolu Akande, Hajia Uwais is a brilliant lawyer, one of the women making Nigeria proud. She should even be considered for a job at the humanitarian ministry, top boss and decision maker there .

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Finally, you guys are out of the seat of power. The chicken will definitely come to roost.

When we kept prodding you guys to get your principal to make necessary changes, you were playing the tribal card.

Welcome back to this side of the ring. Let me reserve my comments for now.
Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by Larryndelaw: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
SoNature:
You and your oga were in Aso Rock for 8 years but never implemented the report.

Now your tenure is over, you are calling for implementation of a report you failed to implement.

Abeg no let me curse you.
That is the Hypocrisy of him . Don't mind him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by Larryndelaw: 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2023
Adelekan40:
This is an honest solution to our election flaws in Nigeria, I hope the Federal government will take a look at the Uwais Report on election.
Why didn't him and his Boss do it when they were in power. Why was he silent when they have the opportunity. He is a fool
Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by emerged01(m): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2023
SoNature:

Now your tenure is over, you are calling for implementation of a report you failed to implement.

Him no get shame at all.
Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by abobote: 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2023
SoNature:

He was just a spokesperson, you guys really think advisers have such powers.
Even the vice president he was advising doesn't have such powers
Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by OlujobaSamuel: 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
TheRareGem1:
Is she the one that wrote the report??
Uwais panel is headed by Justice Mohamed Uwais, not the wife you are referring to.
Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by AzaHub(f): 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2023
Stay alive

Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by Soulsymbol99: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
They wan copy ARISE NEWS grin this one na low budget Dr abati grin
Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by bdon123(m): 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2023
SoNature:

So he should push vice president to push president to implement it?jst tink abt it.how powerful is a vice president in Nigeria?
Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by Kukutente23: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
TheRareGem1:
Justice Muhammad Uwais report on electoral reforms
You're talking about the daughter
Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by ppogba: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
SoNature:

Abeg curse am small.
The same way the grand patron of do or die election in Nigeria has suddenly turned to the Messiah of Afro democracy.

Werey people
Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by gigabyte13: 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
Dem dey always get sense outside power
Vagabond in power.....
Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by ppogba: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
bdon123:

So he should push vice president to push president to implement it?jst tink abt it.how powerful is a vice president in Nigeria?

So, if the VP could not be pushed and he too could not push his principal to do what can move the nation forward then, why was he there in the first instance?
So, the pushing he could not do, now he wants someone else to do. No be juju be dat?
Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by EteBabaagba222(m): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
SoNature:

Abeg send him the curse. Wicked pple
Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by dododawa1: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
No be

Osibanjo

Man be this

Useless POlITICIANS

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by pquaver(m): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
Maxymilliano:

Hajia Uwais ba wo ?

Justice Muhammed Uwais was former Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Nigeria and his report was on electoral reforms

I swear down i Off AS i See Hadjia Uwais ooo🤣🤣🤣
Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by Alexiiydon: 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
Same way that papa whey no wise just know democracy is not fit for Africa them no see all those when they’re in power
Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by gare(f): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2023
Thunder1010:

https://dailytrust.com/laolu-akande-debuts-as-channels-tv-analyst-calls-for-revisit-of-uwais-report/#:~:text=31%3A11%20WAT-,Laolu%20Akande%2C%20a%20former%20presidential%20spokesperson%20and%20journalist%2C%20has%20called,as%20Channels%20TV%20political%20analyst.

When your principal was the vice president why did you not call for the visit of uwais report, please go and pack your face, but you are no more relevant in the scheme of things, please go and shave those beards of yours
Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by StJasper(m): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
TheRareGem1:

Who are you?

Did you say former CJN Mohammed Uwais is a female?
Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by WorldRichest: 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2023
SoNature:

The idiot is cursed already. Useless vagabond. He and useless Oga the fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo we're there for 8 years, they did nothing meaningful, and even organized the last election that bitter losers gave been crying over, yet this idiot is here to say nonsense.

Na Ogun go kill him Mama
Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by AntiWailer: 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2023
ATEAMS:
Schools serve the same social functions as prisons and mental institutions- to define, classify, control, and regulate people.

Potential drop out don drop quotable quote.
Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by WorldRichest: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
TheRareGem1:

Is this one mentally okay? Laolu Akande the useless idiot is talking about Justice Uwais, you are talking of one small girl somewhere
Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by just2endowed: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
angry
Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by ojobek: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
Which message
Mvnster:

Why not focus on the message?
Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by Bluntemperor: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
BigBelleControl:
Segun Adeniyi was Yaradua's spokesman, he later became a newspaper columnist.
Rueben Abati left GEJ's government to become an analyst on AriseTV.
Laolu left Buhari/Osinbajo's government to become an analyst on Channels TV.
Does it mean that it's true people don't talk when they eat?

GBAM!
Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by BennyDGreat: 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
post=127089262:
Compare Nigeria to a place like Kenya where you have about 50-60% turnout during elections.

What you had even in the Presidential/National Assembly election is about 20% of turn-outs,
the just concluded governorship election is even below that, for us that is what one of the major things that we should be looking out for.

They will be complaining of bad governance but will refuse to come out en-masse to vote for the right candidates.

Nigeria citizens are oke of a kind.
God help Nigeria 🇳🇬

Dealing with the root cause of low participation in elections would be spear headed by the government.

They would need to ensure: voters registration and collection of pvcs is made seamless. Guarantee the safety of lives of those who go out to vote, ensure that measures are put in place to reduce violence during voting, ensuring that election rigging is practically impossible. These are the issues that haven't been dealt with. You don't expect people with negative experiences to troop out to vote in the next election.
Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by jrusky(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
Laolu you are very very stupid may thunder fire you. When your oga Buhari nearly destroyed everything governance in Nigeria where were these your sudden political analyst activism? Oh simply because you are jobless and become irrelevant now you suddenly remember Uwais report or reform baa?

When the opposition during 2019 election said same thing were you not among those who kicked against it? Oh you think we forget baa Sorry no Uwais shit coming anywhere f u c k you and f u c k any Uwais report.

If you like cry and die we do not care only obidients morons will care who are the real bat in nature will only miss you, obidients today against Atiku tomorrow form mega party with him, today hate obj but the moment he supported their beast Lord obj became a saint, no direction, low lifers, bloody nonentities.
Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by MasterTeeUSA: 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
It is the most ridiculous idea...try to force others to do what you did not do. Idiotic people

SoNature:

Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by BennyDGreat: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
It is the most ridiculous idea...try to force others to do what you did not do. Idiotic people

Honestly, the institution of government in Nigeria is too weak to power the change the country desires.
Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by LOVEALAIGBO: 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
TheRareGem1:

I may be mistaken, but i think the Uwais report refers to her husband!
Re: Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report by Fujiyama: 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
Maxymilliano:

Hajia Uwais ba wo ?

Justice Muhammed Uwais was former Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Nigeria and his report was on electoral reforms

^^^
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Embarks On Inspection Of Lagos Ibadan Railway - Photos / Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) / Residents Flee After Air-Raids On Boko-Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.