Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Chidi Dike Vs Clinton Joshua Who Is The Best Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidi Dike Vs Clinton Joshua Who Is The Best Actor (4852 Views)

Clinton Joshua Biography; The Hidden Story Behind His Career, Age & Movies / Clinton Joshua Ezewele Biography, Age, Girlfriend / Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chidi Dike Vs Clinton Joshua Who Is The Best Actor by NaijaGistDirect: 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
Clinton Joshua Vs chidi dike
Chidi dike came into limelight with the Ruth kadiri produced movie better half where he starred along side nollywood popular actress uche Montana.
Now Clinton Joshua has just storm the industry with a movie titled When angels meet produced by uchenna mabunabo
Men when it comes to Clinton Joshua I am really really short of words. don’t play.
Although chidi dike has appeared in many movies ever since his breakthrough and has featured with so many nollywood actresses in Movies like, mannerless, wait for you, within me, happiness for two and many others
Clinton has only featured in just two movies at the time of making this video which is …
And it’s looking like his best is yet to come.

First of all let’s compare their first movies and their acting skills in the movies. I will start with chidi dike on Better half, better half was clearly a movie that was carried by the actress uche Montana 100%, uche Montana ehh she’s too good, guys if dem no give uche AMVCA next year, then something is fishy. Her acting prowess is top notch. Although the story line of the movie wasn’t it to me but the way she carried the movie almost made me cry for her when she was pouring out her anger.
I really really applaud uche Montana for her excellent acting on that movie, she carried the movie on her back.
Chidi dike was just selling his fine face to us.
No hate oo everybody know chidi is not so fantastic when it comes to acting.
Watch this video for complete rating of both actors 👇🏼

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbHLMFpfIxI

(1) (Reply)

See What Italian Model Wore To Venice Festival - Photos / I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid , Lady Crys Out / Beauty Of The Day: Fine Girl Diana Odika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.