Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) (50971 Views)

Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria / Eva Gichuru: Female Pilot Applauded For Landing Plane Safely Despite Bad Weather / Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by eepeepook: 7:07am On Nov 22, 2023
Fake story.
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by ChikaSunday(m): 7:09am On Nov 22, 2023
Who were they spying at?

They were spying at 1 Igbo & 1 Yoruba stowaways who were sleeping in the engine with their cucumbers shooting out in their sleep
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by blackjah(m): 7:10am On Nov 22, 2023
haha
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Felixalex(m): 7:11am On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:
πŸ˜‚ 🀣

I'm yet to see what women do better than men.

Men are the best cooks, best in everything.

They squirt better than men 🀣
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by stanley000: 7:14am On Nov 22, 2023
My wife at home can destroy a very expensive property at home and still find a reason to tell you why it was never her fault. From my expensive jbl to my airpod to appliances. Until u get married u won’t understand how much supervision women really need even more than blind people.

7 Likes

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by thunderbabs: 7:16am On Nov 22, 2023
Naturally, women like to dey go overboard grin
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by gaspology(m): 7:20am On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:
πŸ˜‚ 🀣

Can you beat them in gossip? grin grin grin
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by CrossRhodes: 7:22am On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:
@Lauren WitzkeDE tweeted;
Perhaps they were having menstrual cramps angry grin
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by robbase: 7:23am On Nov 22, 2023
It could be that they were gossiping while landing grin grin grin
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by BreconHills(m): 7:25am On Nov 22, 2023
Throwback:
Was the purpose of the tweet to put them in the spotlight for recognition, or for mockery?

Or why spotlight failure?

It is completely irrelevant what sex they are. What is important is in the cockpit voice recorder and their conversation with the control tower.

I hate this war of the sexes because it changes nothing. Red pill, blue pill, feminist pill are all distractions. We are all stuck on this planet with one another and we have to live with each other. Dominance solves none of the worlds problems.

3 Likes

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by TheSuperX(m): 7:27am On Nov 22, 2023
This is why I can't enter a plane with female pilots, never in my life.

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Xpol: 7:28am On Nov 22, 2023
No be women? Na gossip cause am
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by DrAda(f): 7:37am On Nov 22, 2023
Funny post grin

Every one makes mistakes wink
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by uunwanaobong3: 7:38am On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:
Believe me, they were arguing or gossiping on that plane....... And maybe on of the co-pilot snatches the pilot boyfriend who happens to be one major general and the pilot wanted to take her revenge on the bitch.

Women and their 1000 problems.

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by DrAda(f): 7:39am On Nov 22, 2023
thunderbabs:
Naturally, women like to dey go overboard grin

Good one. This is hilarious grin

2 Likes

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Ekugbeh(m): 7:40am On Nov 22, 2023
😜
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Omookunnimi(m): 7:41am On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:
πŸ˜‚ 🀣

They are best in gossip and tale bearing as well as rumors mongering.
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by CyberWolf: 7:44am On Nov 22, 2023
I’m sure the crash was due to distraction. Girls and distraction eeh… yapping yapping yapping all the time.

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by uunwanaobong3: 7:45am On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:

How can you spy on your boyfriends with the plane worth 5 billion dollars and crashed the plane because he broke your heart, when you saw him from above cheating on you with another woman.
That must be an expensive boyfriend
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by pricklewane: 7:47am On Nov 22, 2023
As it should be, if their accomplishment was a success they will eagerly take the accolade but now that it is negative they don't want to take what comes with that.

Throwback:

I'm just implying that whatever the good intentions of the tweet, there seem to be an underlying intention that might be inadvertent to rubbish the crew due to their gender.

3 Likes

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 7:52am On Nov 22, 2023
Probably arguing over a man, men are scum, yet na men dey their mind 24/7

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by uunwanaobong3: 7:52am On Nov 22, 2023
Okanatansiike:
None of them died .

These are the warrior women sending Mohammedeen to Thier 72 virgins.

No matter the propaganda or anything the plane was not Thier fault but Thier job remains to make Mohammed cry in hell inshallah
My observation over the years is that women no dey quickly died in plane crash. Before one woman die in plane crash all the men are already dead.

I just thank God that there was no man inside that plane else he would have been the only person dead or injured. Women have nine lives.

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:59am On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:
πŸ˜‚ 🀣

Who are better liars?

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Moneyyman: 8:01am On Nov 22, 2023
This would have been stupid under normal circumstances. All-male crews also crash aircrafts but don't get such ick.

I, however, understand why the poster is slightly mocking them.

Nevertheless, it is stupid to mock them. Anything can happen and it doesn't make it the crew's fault!

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:02am On Nov 22, 2023
Beremx:
Who were they spying at?

My gender and spying sef. They kept spying till they crashed into the sea
grin angry

Hope they are okay sha?
πŸ˜‚.this is funny
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by salem1996: 8:02am On Nov 22, 2023
Throwback:

I'm just implying that whatever the good intentions of the tweet, there seem to be an underlying intention that might be inadvertent to rubbish the crew due to their gender.

What Spraw would call the NULL CURRICULA.
In other words, behind the main post, there is an unintended motive..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by SeaTrade(m): 8:05am On Nov 22, 2023
AlphaTaikun:

This reminds me of the 2009 Hudson River plane landing in NY.
Sully lost both engines to bird strike and managed to glide a 737 without power and at low altitude into the Hudson and managed to dodge all those tall buildings without thrust and saved the life of everyone onboard and potential casualties on the ground.
Can't say the same for this all female crew who overshot the runway and crashed a fully functional plane into the sea,such rudimentary ops oo.
Imagine if they were in Sully's shoes? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Larrydollarz(m): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2023
How many sense women get way them go carry plane give them fly grin

4 Likes

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by jayAjoku(m): 8:11am On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:
πŸ˜‚ 🀣

Men taught women how to do everything even how to Love ❀️ bro they don’t know how to do anything unless a man teaches them. Any woman that knows anything about anything was taught by a man.

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by quinox947: 8:12am On Nov 22, 2023
Eyah
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by quinox947: 8:19am On Nov 22, 2023
[quote author=BadMaster post=127097103]I bet they were busy making TikTok or Instagram videos when they crashed the plane
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:24am On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:
πŸ˜‚ 🀣

dey play ▢️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First International Flight Lands In Lagos Airport After 5 Months / Helicopter Lands On Busy Highway In Kenya After Pilot Lost Direction (photos) / Woman Caught Sneaking Into U.S. In A Suitcase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.