Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) (50982 Views)

Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria / Eva Gichuru: Female Pilot Applauded For Landing Plane Safely Despite Bad Weather / Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by correctyourself(m): 9:38am On Nov 22, 2023
Farfalla:

You have said nothing logical.

The authority better send them back to training before they would go and land at the white house next time. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Powersurge: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:
😂 🤣

I'm yet to see what women do better than men.

Men are the best cooks, best in everything.

Best in initiating divorce and framing men.

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by UncleKoboko: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:
😂 🤣

You're wrong.
THEY KNOW HOW TO PRETEND AND CHEAT BETTER THAN MEN.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:56am On Nov 22, 2023
grin.guys una get mouth o chai.this thread is one of the funniest.see comments.na wa o.make I go hide.i have work to do.one say dem wan go park am for inside water..looool
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Dbarrzx: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2023
Is this for recognition or mockery?

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 10:03am On Nov 22, 2023
na aproko dem go dey do instaed of flying the plane,why he no go crash
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 10:05am On Nov 22, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking.

See wetin argument don cause grin

I hope they're okay
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by IamHonourable1: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2023
Throwback:

I'm just implying that whatever the good intentions of the tweet, there seem to be an underlying intention that might be inadvertent to rubbish the crew due to their gender.

Your thought is as a result of the fact that you still know that there's nothing perfect that emanate from the gender
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by AlphaTaikun: 10:18am On Nov 22, 2023
SeaTrade:
Sully lost both engines to bird strike and managed to glide a 737 without power and at low altitude into the Hudson and managed to dodge all those tall buildings without thrust and saved the life of everyone onboard and potential casualties on the ground.
Can't say the same for this all female crew who overshot the runway and crashed a fully functional plane into the sea,such rudimentary ops oo.
Imagine if they were in Sully's shoes? grin
Absolutely. The similarities between Sully and this Navy aircraft only lies in the way they both rested and floated on water, though Hudson river was icy as of the time of the incident.

This is why flight simulators exist to train and retrain, Military and civilian pilots on how to handle different flight scenarios.

Thank goodness no casualty was lost though.
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Farfalla(f): 10:32am On Nov 22, 2023
correctyourself:

The authority better send them back to training before they would go and land at the white house next time. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Again, nothing logical. As usual.
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Gadafii: 10:34am On Nov 22, 2023
Mindlog:

All men crews, who have crashed before them in the military, where they also gossiping or making TikTok?
”what a man can do, a woman can do better”

I wasn’t expecting all women crew to crash this plane, since men were already crashing planes from time immemorial

Or does it mean women can crash plane better than men?

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Gadafii: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2023
Farfalla:

I'll advise you incels to watch Aircraft Investigation on National Geographic and see the countless times male pilots have crashed passenger planes, cargo planes, military jets and choppers. Not even seasoned pilots are immune to these accidents. There was an incident involving a seasoned Korean Air pilot who narrowly missed a turn during take-off and crashed into another passenger plane. Other crash factors may include engine failure, fires caused by defective electric wires (usually the fault of the manufacturer), miscommunication between pilot and the airport control tower, poor weather conditions, disagreement between captain and co-pilot, improper sealing/storage of cargo, etc.

There are countless reasons why planes crash and having an all-female crew has never been one.
does it mean women can crash plan better since “what a man can do, a woman can do better”

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Farfalla(f): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2023
uunwanaobong3:

How can you spy on your boyfriends with the plane worth 5 billion dollars and crashed the plane because he broke your heart, when you saw him from above cheating on you with another woman.
That must be an expensive boyfriend

Is that what transpired?

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Farfalla(f): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2023
Gadafii:
does it mean women can crash plan better since “what a man can do, a woman can do better”

Is this how you interpreted my post?

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by correctyourself(m): 11:04am On Nov 22, 2023
Farfalla:

Ok oo. Na you sabi grin grin
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by correctyourself(m): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2023
Farfalla:

Myself and my colleagues in office has been laughing, You made my day. grin
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by MyExpression(m): 11:25am On Nov 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

It's not funny nah.

We have had several all-male crew crashes far so numerous that males should be ashamed of any misogynist who wants to make the gender of this crew an issue. These are Soldiers and professionals for that matter.

Let us be happy for them that they didn't die and multiple families are not mourning their fatal death by now.

There's no all-men military formation, that have crash landed a plane in this manner.

No ALL-MEN Military unit has ever crash landed like this.

They are a group ffg.....one person will get it right...but now when they are all women with their egotistical attitude....no-one will be humble and learn from the other

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by hartson(m): 11:31am On Nov 22, 2023
Sometimes,let's be fair to the feminine gender.
Just recently a team of IDF ladies numbering about 20 engaged hundreds of deadly hamas terrorists in a fierce gun battle for close to 12 hrs or more.They succeeded in killing hundreds of the militants.
It was a great feat for IDF and Israel.
I salute the courage of military ladies. Is not easy being in the military as a lady.
Kudos to you ladies.
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by dodorima147(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2023
Dey must hav been busy with intimacy gadgets

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by CHAQUR: 11:52am On Nov 22, 2023
Gender equality indeed. A crew member must have been walking naked on board for lesbo party with other crew. Reason the main pilot got distracted.

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by bewla(m): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:
😂 🤣

Woman can nack pass twenty men put together

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Melanyn(m): 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
Real fly bitches...

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Farfalla(f): 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
correctyourself:

Myself and my colleagues in office has have been laughing, You made my day. grin

There's nothing funny about the topic or anything I stated. I simply raised certain points to the effect that the gender of a crew is an irrelevant factor in determining the safety of an aircraft.

I expected reasonable responses from you, but got rubbish instead. Just the usual attacks on the gender of the crew despite statistics indicating that countless aviation accidents have in fact occurred to aircrafts being steered by men.
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by godofuck231: 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
What a woman cannot do dosent exist , they still blame their exe boyfriends and husbands
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Farfalla(f): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
Incels who cannot even ride keke are mocking women who can fly aircrafts. grin
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by correctyourself(m): 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2023
Farfalla:

There's nothing funny about the topic or anything I stated. I simply raised certain points to the effect that the gender of a crew is an irrelevant factor in determining the safety of an aircraft.

I expected reasonable responses from you, but got rubbish instead. Just the usual attacks on the gender of the crew despite statistics indicating that countless aviation accidents have in fact occurred to aircrafts being steered by men.

On a serious note you're actually right, if you understand me I'm actually joking trying to put smile on our faces while we work. You can see below link, I'm the first person to respond to the post.

Read my comment there and i think you may understand me better, i tried to joke sometimes

https://www.nairaland.com/7918127/fiancee-wants-visit-ex-came
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Farfalla(f): 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2023
correctyourself:

On a serious note you're actually right, if you understand me I'm actually joking trying to put smile on our faces while we work. You can see below link, I'm the first person to respond to the post.

Read my comment there and i think you may understand me better, i tried to joke sometimes

https://www.nairaland.com/7918127/fiancee-wants-visit-ex-came

So you were just goofing around then? undecided
Oh, okay.
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:
😂 🤣

lipsrsealed
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Rybnyk(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
kpukpuyenke:
I think this tweet is mocking the crew members undecided

It's actually mocking the policy of having an all female crew. A crew should be chosen based on competence and not sex. Once sex or gender become a major criteria,then competence becomes secondary which is not good for any organisation, especially the military.
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by aremubabs: 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2023
They must have been busy hating on one another.
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

It's not funny nah.

We have had several all-male crew crashes far so numerous that males should be ashamed of any misogynist who wants to make the gender of this crew an issue. These are Soldiers and professionals for that matter.

Let us be happy for them that they didn't die and multiple families are not mourning their fatal death by now.

Don't get angry.

The women are functioning in a very high position
in the society,
and anyone who functions in a top
level in the society will always get criticised,
no matter what they do or don't do.

It is the weight of responsibility that comes with
leadership.

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
THE FUTURE IS PUSSY FEMALE... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First International Flight Lands In Lagos Airport After 5 Months / Helicopter Lands On Busy Highway In Kenya After Pilot Lost Direction (photos) / Woman Caught Sneaking Into U.S. In A Suitcase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.