Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Ogun Community Laments Lack Of Health Centre - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ogun Community Laments Lack Of Health Centre (3709 Views)

Weeds Overrun Lagos Health Centre, Residents Seek Intervention / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) / Doctor Stephen Ijeuwe Collapses, Dies In FMC Yenogoa Over Lack Of Defibrillator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Community Laments Lack Of Health Centre by KwuoteYourFada: 8:57am On Nov 22, 2023
IGR grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun Community Laments Lack Of Health Centre by eni070(m): 9:32am On Nov 22, 2023
Nothing is happening in this Ogun state. No good road, no schools. I wonder if there is a governor. They are all thief. Bead like he goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Community Laments Lack Of Health Centre by Antivirus92(m): 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun Community Laments Lack Of Health Centre by Scamburster(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
Nightwolf1:

It's hard to come to terms that your Ogun state governor is such a miserable personality with all that hefty and so much touted IGR, yet nothing to show for it.

Embarrassed by his failure in every sectors of Ogun state economy, your miserable self couldn't cry in your thatched hut alone but attempted to drag in another fellow who is less 6 months on the saddle of leadership with developments tied his name already grin grin

Nevertheless you may continue grinning like a roasted he-goat and feel disoriented that you can't stop thinking about Alex Otti taking Abia state to greater heights which in your weirdest imagination he has to fail like Dapo.

A cretin is naturally useless to humanity.
Homeless sucker! 😋😋
Man, I'm overwhelmed and satisfied with your response to that nonentity.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Community Laments Lack Of Health Centre by Zeebuy: 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
Faiththatworks:
It is not only Ayetoro Makun community that suffers this problem in Ogun state,I daresay I know of another community in Ogun State that is in dire need of Government presence
It is the Ogun Waterside Local Government.
This local government was initially proposed to host Dangote Refinery before he had a falling out with Governor Amosun
I feel the Government of Ogun State should understand that the state doesn't end in Abeokuta and Ijebu Land
This local government shared boundaries with Ibeju Lekki LGA and is 40 minutes to Ilaje in Ondo State via a boat ride
The villages include Lomitoto,Lupefun and Ode Omi town
I fell in love with the community the first time I went there due to its wonderful Beaches and Lagoon front
I encourage the Ogun State government to please heed the call and look at providing infrastructure in this Local Government
For more on my property in the community,kindly click on the following link:
https://www.nairaland.com/7905627/introducing-strongtower-estate-ode-omi#126875204

Thanks for talking about Ogun Waterside.
I did my NYSC in ibiade several years ago. I'm still in touch with my landlord from back then. I don't know why government abandoned those people
Re: Ogun Community Laments Lack Of Health Centre by javaali183: 7:28am On Nov 23, 2023
Our Bluetooth Sound Bars for UTVs epitomize innovation. Just as firmware updates enhance performance, we prioritize transparency. While I can't access specific changelogs, our commitment to superior sound quality mirrors the dedication to detailing improvements in every update, enhancing your off-road experience

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lassa Fever Kills 4 In Bauchi / Cure Glaucoma With Bitter Kola In 4 Weeks / Bill Gate Unhappy About Israel Coming Out First With Covid-19 Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.