Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen (22074 Views)

I Want Iphone XR Screen / My Power Bank Suddenly Return To 00% From 60% all of a sudden!! / What's This Thing That Appeared On My Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by porthouse7(f): 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2023
Maks27:
a few days ago, I noticed a thin black line on right side of my iPhone XR's screen, and I also saw recently that the line is longer than before. I tried to take a screenshot, but it does not appear in the photo. I tried to restart the phone and had my software update, but it's still there. What seems to be the problem?
This problem started when I changed the charger could that be the issue
XR is dated, if u can't afford 12 pro upward go buy urself a decent android phone
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by Pharaohny: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
As sammy flagship user we no dey get this problem
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by Calitoscassius(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
Microwhy:

From your comment, what makes you different..
Hypocrite.
I don't give a shit as i said, i am here for the jokes, fun and abuse. Do you even know what a hyporcrite mean? grin

You are supposed to include a ? At the end of your question. Fool!
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by DesChyko: 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
Classickj:

Which music player is this 🥺

Spotify o
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by blessshine: 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
Same thing happens to my Samsung until all the screen was blank and Samsung repair shop bill me thousands of Naira. So pe o tilo
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by emmabest2000(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
Maks27:
a few days ago, I noticed a thin black line on right side of my iPhone XR's screen, and I also saw recently that the line is longer than before. I tried to take a screenshot, but it does not appear in the photo. I tried to restart the phone and had my software update, but it's still there. What seems to be the problem?
This problem started when I changed the charger could that be the issue

Your iPhone screen is not original

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by officialfestus(m): 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
Maks27:

You made absolutely NO sense
I updated it to the latest iOS as someone suggested on Reddit and the line is gone when I woke up this morning. It’s so sad Nairaland is now filled with clout chasers and people desperately trying to be noticed
Four comments on my post and not one single person said a reasonable thing

Seun I think you can see what has become of your forum
dead forum.
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by Rebirth212: 12:07am On Nov 23, 2023
It's also happened to my XR last two weeks
I woke up in the morning jxt to discover two tinny straight line on the screen
After a week I discovered the lines are gradually cleaning off.....

1 Like

Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by teewhydope(m): 12:44am On Nov 23, 2023
It's peculiar to XR. Just ignore it, it will clear off after two/three weeks. the cause is unknown though.

1 Like

Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by tafat: 2:55am On Nov 23, 2023
See wahala now, shey if na Tecno phone now you for kukuma carry am go carlcare sharps.
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by tafat: 2:56am On Nov 23, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
Add 220k to swap to 11 pro max asap
haaa, 220k wey fit buy you new Phantom x?
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by selfdefence: 4:19am On Nov 23, 2023
Enjoy your device while it lasts, sooner or later you might need to change your screen. Na for these kind times Tecno users dey happy.
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by selfdefence: 4:20am On Nov 23, 2023
tafat:
haaa, 220k wey fit buy you new Phantom x?
yeah or any device in the Camon 20 series.

1 Like

Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by Fearyourcreator: 10:22am On Nov 23, 2023
Maks27:

You made absolutely NO sense
I updated it to the latest iOS as someone suggested on Reddit and the line is gone when I woke up this morning. It’s so sad Nairaland is now filled with clout chasers and people desperately trying to be noticed
Four comments on my post and not one single person said a reasonable thing

Seun I think you can see what has become of your forum
Them plenty here .. na government dem Sabi blame for everything
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by Classickj(m): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
DesChyko:

Spotify o
thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? / Reasons You Shouldn't Download Or Keep Much App / New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.