Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader (13119 Views)

Okuama Killings: “They Know What Is Going On” – Military Accuses Delta Monarchs / Abubaker Deghayes Guilty Of Encouraging 'jihad By Sword' / Deji Adeyanju Accuses Buhari Of Encouraging Terrorism, Kidnapping In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by Samogloby: 8:35am On Nov 22, 2023
When you pamper terrorists, the results is what is happening in the south east. Israel didn't pamper Hamas, US didn't pamper terrorists,why will Nigeria be treating terrorist activities in the East with kids glove. It's time we called spade a spade! Israel destroyed Hamas and the supporters of Hamas. Nigeria should emulate Israel and eliminate all terrorists in the East and the supporters of the terrorists!
Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by MightySparrow: 8:39am On Nov 22, 2023
chiagozien:
Musa will always be Musa.

This fool don't know Simon ekperima is working for his apc government.

Abi he's playing mind game,I doubt shaaa.

This is a Christian Musa from southern Kaduna where fulani herdsmen are killing his people.
Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 8:40am On Nov 22, 2023
grin
Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by chloride6: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2023
Tinubu needs to call The CDS to order and warn him never to try this again.

There is a fully functional ministry of foreign affairs.
Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by Padipadi(m): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2023
chiagozien:

If he's for sale APC, why will he be arrested?
It ll shock you the day he ll be taken to collect his regular beans at Kuje.
Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by mbaise1000: 9:10am On Nov 22, 2023
PureFace1:
If you think the west want the stability of Nigeria or any where in Africa, you are deluding yourself. Someone like Simon Ekpa is a great tool in their hands.

Stability of Nigeria and development is not good for the west, they love how we are coming to them for crumbs. They don't want any power in Africa to develop to the stage that can threaten them South Africa is already giving them headache.

They tried every thing to also stall the progress and even destabilize China but China didn't allow them, imagine a stable Nigeria with fast growing economy, we can hit a trillion gdp in a decade. Destabilization tool like Simon Ekpa will always get subtle support from them.

No, the problem of Africa and especially nigeria is not the west, the problem here is the people, it's not even ekpa, one of the problems is that we don't take responsibility, we want to pass the buck, we support evil, and hate some section of the country, nigeria and Africa doesn't want to face the truth, THOSE stealing the nigeria money were not directed by the west, THOSE supporting the thieves because they are from their tribe are also part of the problems, the west did not invite nigeria army to some states to murder the people, the west, did not force anyone to hate any one, what the west is doing in the case of ekpa here is obeying their own laws, and see the court as the final arbiter and obey it's decisions, which nigeria will not do and people want them to descend to the nigeria level, what Finland is doing in the case of ekpa is allowing ekpa his rights which nigeria will never do. the west didn't force nigerians to steal nigeria money and come and put it in their banks. And the biggest problem in nigeria is that nigerians doesn't love nigeria and rightly too, if nigerians love nigeria, no one will insist that it's my turn and all his brothers will support him just because they want someone from their side to rule, in America a father and son has been presidents and that was never part of the argument against them, what people want is the best hand, people here love their regions and tribe far more than nigeria and that is one of the reasons one of the solutions to the nigeria problem and situation will be for everyone to go their ways, personally I think that it will be better for 10 people to be in a country and everyone of them get the basic things of Life and live and follow whatever god they want than to be in a huge country and lack the basic needs of life. What is the value of a very big country to a hungry man? Why must nigeria remain together? God didn't form nigeria as a country and God doesn't make mistakes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by Rationalism1: 9:10am On Nov 22, 2023
tspun:
I don't understand, sometimes it baffles me how federal government kept mute to all the nonsense Simon ekpa is doing.
Like they can't just go to Finland and demand the government to arrest him?

Because I know if it was the other way round finish government would have storm Nigeria to pick him up
Not possible sir , there are procedures to follow in international law , Simon is a freedom fighter not a mere criminal , the government knows better , so they don't have to waste their time because Finland judiciary works and they know better .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by Burob: 9:15am On Nov 22, 2023
chiagozien:

Just a shame you don’t realize how dumb you sound, having the audacity to call someone else a fool? APC is sponsoring Ipob, that is why Ohaneze under the Chairmanship of High Chief Emmanuel Inwanyanwu has gone to beg President Tinubu to free Nnamdi Kanu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by Burob: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2023
Rationalism1:

Not possible sir , there are procedures to follow in international law , Simon is a freedom fighter not a mere criminal , the government knows better , so they don't have to waste their time because Finland judiciary works and they know better .
I don’t blame the Nuisance Simon Ekpa, freedom fighter indeed, I blame the mumus that sit @ home every Monday based on those terrorists instructions.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by Burob: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2023
mbaise1000:

No, the problem of Africa and especially nigeria is not the west, the problem here is the people, it's not even ekpa, one of the problems is that we don't take responsibility, we want to pass the buck, we support evil, and hate some section of the country, nigeria and Africa doesn't want to face the truth, THOSE stealing the nigeria money were not directed by the west, THOSE supporting the thieves because they are from their tribe are also part of the problems, the west did not invite nigeria army to some states to murder the people, the west, did not force anyone to hate any one, what the west is doing in the case of ekpa here is obeying their own laws, and see the court as the final arbiter and obey it's decisions, which nigeria will not do and people want them to descend to the nigeria level, what Finland is doing in the case of ekpa is allowing ekpa his rights which nigeria will never do. the west didn't force nigerians to steal nigeria money and come and put it in their banks. And the biggest problem in nigeria is that nigerians doesn't love nigeria and rightly too, if nigerians love nigeria, no one will insist that it's my turn and all his brothers will support him just because they want someone from their side to rule, in America a father and son has been presidents and that was never part of the argument against them, what people want is the best hand, people here love their regions and tribe far more than nigeria and that is one of the reasons one of the solutions to the nigeria problem and situation will be for everyone to go their ways, personally I think that it will be better for 10 people to be in a country and everyone of them get the basic things of Life and live and follow whatever god they want than to be in a huge country and lack the basic needs of life. What is the value of a very big country to a hungry man? Why must nigeria remain together? God didn't form nigeria as a country and God doesn't make mistakes.
Please Sharap, Simon Ekpa has which rights?, if these nonsense he is doing was against a NATO country which Finland is a member of, USA for done send FBI come carry the nuisance so called separatist, he would have fled Helsinki for Aba en route Abakaliki years ago.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by gidgiddy: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2023
tspun:
I don't understand, sometimes it baffles me how federal government kept mute to all the nonsense Simon ekpa is doing.
Like they can't just go to Finland and demand the government to arrest him?

Because I know if it was the other way round finish government would have storm Nigeria to pick him up

You go to another sovereign country and demand the arrest of its own citizen? Based on that you are king of Africa? That does not fly in a developed country as Finland, it can fly in backward Africa

The reason Simon Ekpa has not been arrested is that the Nigerian government has no evidence against beyond baseless accusations

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by chiagozien(m): 9:25am On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
Just a shame you don’t realize how dumb you sound, having the audacity to call someone else a fool? APC is sponsoring Ipob, that is why Ohaneze under the Chairmanship of High Chief Emmanuel Inwanyanwu has gone to beg President Tinubu to free Nnamdi Kanu?
The discuss here is Simon ekperima so be guard.

Simon ekperima is not ipob.
Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by Burob: 9:28am On Nov 22, 2023
chiagozien:
The discuss here is Simon ekperima so be guard.

Simon ekperima is not ipob.
The Chief of Defence Staff, Christopher Musa, says Finland has been encouraging a separatist, Simon Ekpa, to wreak havoc in Nigeria.

Mr Ekpa is one of the leaders of the proscribed separatist group, the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by chiagozien(m): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2023
gidgiddy:

You go to another sovereign country and demand the arrest of its own citizen? Based on that you are k8ng of Africa? That does not fly in a developed country as Finland, it can fly in backward Africa

The reason Simon Ekpa has not been arrested is that the Nigerian government has no evidence against beyond baseless accusations
Nigeria government can't arrest him because they're the ones sponsoring him to fight Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and ipob indirectly.
Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by gidgiddy: 9:29am On Nov 22, 2023
Just look at a chief of defence staff openly talking about how the Nigerian Army arrests suspects and keeps them for years without prosecution

You come to brag openly about how you break the law, detain people illegally, deny then a fair hearing, violate their constitutional and human rights, but you want Finland to look at your face?

I laugh in Chinese

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by Burob: 9:31am On Nov 22, 2023
chiagozien:
Nigeria government can't arrest him because they're the ones sponsoring him to fight Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and ipob indirectly.
It seems you are now ashamed of your previous actions abi, & you are living in self denial, or you really want us to believe that it is the Federal Government giving Ipob instructions to force you to sit @ home every Monday?

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by gidgiddy: 9:31am On Nov 22, 2023
chiagozien:

Nigerian government has no power to arrest him, no matter who sponsors Simon Ekpa, he is a Finnish citizen

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by Burob: 9:32am On Nov 22, 2023
gidgiddy:

Nigerian government has no power to arrest him, no matter who sponsors Simon Ekpa, he is a Finnish citizen
Just like Nnamdi Kanu they cannot arrest him because one nna bros dump Eastern Nigeria go get book for obodo oyibo?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by chiagozien(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
The Chief of Defence Staff, Christopher Musa, says Finland has been encouraging a separatist, Simon Ekpa, to wreak havoc in Nigeria.

Mr Ekpa is one of the leaders of the proscribed separatist group, the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).
Cure your ignorance.

Anyway we know those sponsoring him continue linking him to ipob.

https://radiobiafra.co/not-our-member-stop-associating-simon-ekpa-to-ipob-and-esn-ipob-warns-media/

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/10/simon-ekpa-using-esn-to-defraud-people-not-our-member-ipob/
Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by chiagozien(m): 9:34am On Nov 22, 2023
gidgiddy:

Why would they even want to arrest their boy..

They're only making noise just to project their agent as the leader of Ipob.
Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by Burob: 9:35am On Nov 22, 2023
chiagozien:
Cure your ignorance.

Anyway we know those sponsoring him continue linking him to ipob.

https://radiobiafra.co/not-our-member-stop-associating-simon-ekpa-to-ipob-and-esn-ipob-warns-media/

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/10/simon-ekpa-using-esn-to-defraud-people-not-our-member-ipob/
It seems you are now ashamed of your previous actions abi, & but still obviously you are living in self denial, or you really want us to believe that it is the Federal Government giving Ipob instructions to force you to sit @ home every Monday?

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by Burob: 9:38am On Nov 22, 2023
chiagozien:
Why would they even want to arrest their boy..

They're only making noise just to project their agent as the leader of Ipob.
Ohaneze worldwide Ndigbo under High Chief Emmanuel Inwanyanwu has gone to beg President Bola Tinubu to release the real leader of ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, this imposter Simon Ekpa is a fake?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by chiagozien(m): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
It seems you are now ashamed of your previous actions abi, & but still obviously you are living in self denial, or you really want us to believe that it is the Federal Government giving Ipob instructions to force you to sit @ home every Monday?

If your Nigeria government can give order for your Nigeria soldiers to kill hundreds of peaceful innocent youths in East for just protesting.

What's sit at home?

You don't understand the game your Nigeria government is playing.

I think I can't continue engaging you.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by gidgiddy: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
Just like Nnamdi Kanu they cannot arrest him because one nna bros dump Eastern Nigeria go get book for obodo oyibo?

And did tye arrest of Nnamdi Kanu improve anything? Look.at CDS crying about Simon Ekpa today

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by Burob: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2023
chiagozien:

If your Nigeria government can give order for your Nigeria soldiers to kill hundreds of peaceful innocent youths in East for just protesting.

What's sit at home?

You don't understand the game your Nigeria government is playing.

I think I can't continue engaging you.
Federal Government killed who, what year?

Israel killed Hamas operatives you are rejoicing, Federal Government exterminates ipob members & Boko Haram members you are complaining?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by Burob: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2023
gidgiddy:

And did tye arrest of Nnamdi Kanu improve anything? Look.at CDS crying about Simon Ekpa today
Nigeria is a Federation, He is crying for you people in the South East of Nigeria, not us here on the Lekki Peninsula.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by gidgiddy: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
He is crying for you people in the South East of Nigeria, not us here on the Lekki Peninsula.

He should also cry for Nigeria with ISWAP decimating people in the North West, killer herdsmen slaughtering people in the North central, Boko haram fighting in the North East, armed bandits everywhere

But his problem is Simon Ekpa?

Nigeria is already gone

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by chiagozien(m): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
Ohaneze worldwide Ndigbo under High Chief Emmanuel Inwanyanwu has gone to beg President Bola Tinubu to release the real leader of ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, this imposter Simon Ekpa is a fake?
Are you tell me or asking me if Ekpa is imposter and fake?
Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by Burob: 9:53am On Nov 22, 2023
chiagozien:
Are you tell me or asking me if Ekpa is imposter and fake?
Na your brother & leader, he said Nnamdi Kanu is his Oga @ the top, so you educate me, whether he is an imposter or not?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by chiagozien(m): 9:57am On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
Nigeria is a Federation, He is crying for you people in the South East of Nigeria, not us here on the Lekki Peninsula.
When did enemies of East start crying and caring for East?
Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by Burob: 9:59am On Nov 22, 2023
chiagozien:
When did enemies of East start crying and caring for East?
Eastern Nigeria that you reside & work in is part of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, & not Republic of Cameroon.

You are just an Inconsequential puppet in the grand scheme of things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Judge Provided Legal Cover For Adoke,okonjo-iweala To Divert $1.6b LG Funds / I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku / Lagos Sued For Proposed N500 Toll On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.