Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader (13111 Views)

Okuama Killings: “They Know What Is Going On” – Military Accuses Delta Monarchs / Abubaker Deghayes Guilty Of Encouraging 'jihad By Sword' / Deji Adeyanju Accuses Buhari Of Encouraging Terrorism, Kidnapping In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2023
Face ur internal problem and deal with boko bandits that are dealing with farmers face ur work..!!

Powerful lsrael could fetch out Hamas hide out... na d citizens dey beg military to calm down... u abaya of Africa... cannot fetch out these barbarians that are disturbing farmers in the north..

U are calling Finland... i wish say na Israel u call.... after wiping that ur mouth and all of you... na invisible u go dey talk...

The fact is Finland don't have ur time because u are irrelevant to the world at large ..

Become useful in ur domestic affairs.. Abaya Oshiiiiii.... shiooooooò

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by Burob: 10:09am On Nov 22, 2023
IJEYdiamond:
Face ur internal problem and deal with with boko bandits that are dealing with farmers face ur work..!!

Powerful lsrael could fench out Hamas hide out... na d citizens dey beg military to calm down... u abaya of Africa... cannot fetch out these barbarians that are disturbing farmers in the north..

U are calling Finland... i wish say na Israel u call.... after wiping that ur mouth and all of you... na invisible u go dey talk...

The fact is Finland don't have ur time because u are irrelevant to the world at large ..

Classless Zelda. Tufiakpa, spits.
Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by Calitoscassius(m): 10:21am On Nov 22, 2023
obiekunie01:

you can make your comment without being an idiot!

you dont open your mouth and insult a whole Chief of Defence Staff because you have data!

when they pick you up now it and destroy you no one will even hear it!

You people should stop being nuisances all over the place!

NAIRALAND IS NOT ANONYMOUS! YOU CAN BE TRACED AND PICKED IN MINUTES!

Even if it is anonymous that doesn't give you the right to type rubbish!

Fork you and your forking chief of defence, corrupt and biased chief of defence.

Chief of defence my bottom!

Oya! Come and pick me up. Fool! grin

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by Tochj(m): 10:21am On Nov 22, 2023
You are looking for someone in far away Finland but can't do anything about Bokoharam sponsors inside Asorock
You can do anything about Fulani terrorists killing and maiming farmers and communities
How can Finland and other Nations take you serious?

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by Calitoscassius(m): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2023
IJEYdiamond:
Face ur internal problem and deal with with boko bandits that are dealing with farmers face ur work..!!

Powerful lsrael could fench out Hamas hide out... na d citizens dey beg military to calm down... u abaya of Africa... cannot fetch out these barbarians that are disturbing farmers in the north..

Don't mind them, Finland see no crimes committed by Mr Ekpa so no need to arrest him or deport him to Naigeria, besides. Finland would not extradite someone to a country like Naigeria with the worst human rights abuse and corruption records.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by pacespot(m): 10:28am On Nov 22, 2023
PureFace1:
If you think the west want the stability of Nigeria or any where in Africa, you are deluding yourself. Someone like Simon Ekpa is a great tool in their hands.

Stability of Nigeria and development is not good for the west, they love how we are coming to them for crumbs. They don't want any power in Africa to develop to the stage that can threaten them South Africa is already giving them headache.

They tried every thing to also stall the progress and even destabilize China but China didn't allow them, imagine a stable Nigeria with fast growing economy, we can hit a trillion gdp in a decade. Destabilization tool like Simon Ekpa will always get subtle support from them.

Useless talk from àgbàdo muncher. Is it the West that rigged Nigerian elections? All these military personnel are just spokespersons for jihad going on in Nigeria at the moment. They hate Simon Ekpa but they don't have problem with APC, INEC and judiciary pushing Nigeria into a dungeon of no return. Who was Simon Ekpa before these 2023 elections? These elections have made people lose hope in this country, so any countering voices are now welcome, which is why people like Simon Ekpa are now relevant. Let the military fight with the youths to return the mandate to the right owner that actually won the Presidential election, Peter Obi, and see if Simon Ekpa will still be relevant.
Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by onuman: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2023
Peaceful attempts by a group to separate from a mother country is no offence, but Simon Ekpa's imposition of sit at home in the SE doesn't show that Ekpa is a separatist. No separatist would want to annihilate people he is fighting for new country; the way Ekpa is doing.
Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by onuman: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2023
chiagozien:
Musa will always be Musa.

This fool don't know Simon ekperima is working for his apc government.

Abi he's playing mind game,I doubt shaaa.

Modified

All those mugus quoting me and writing none sense,I don't have una time because what you don't know is bigger than you.

One was even comparing Mazi Nnamdi Kanu with the criminal in Finland recruited by Devil Umahiii for Buhari to infiltrate Ipob.

Musa is playing mind game. Taqqiya rules in Nigeria.

He knows that Simon Ekpa is being sponsored by the APC government.
If they want to stop Ekpa, let them release Mazi Nnamdi Kalu so that Ekpa will have no other reason to fool his ignorant followers in Igbo land to enforce Ekpa's sit at home orders.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by cocoduck: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2023
tspun:
I don't understand, sometimes it baffles me how federal government kept mute to all the nonsense Simon ekpa is doing.
Like they can't just go to Finland and demand the government to arrest him?

Because I know if it was the other way round finish government would have storm Nigeria to pick him up
foolish man! is that how the world works?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by onuman: 10:59am On Nov 22, 2023
PureFace1:
If you think the west want the stability of Nigeria or any where in Africa, you are deluding yourself. Someone like Simon Ekpa is a great tool in their hands.

Stability of Nigeria and development is not good for the west, they love how we are coming to them for crumbs. They don't want any power in Africa to develop to the stage that can threaten them and their interests South Africa is already giving them headache.

They tried every thing to also stall the progress and even destabilize China but China didn't allow them, imagine a stable Nigeria with fast growing economy, we can hit a trillion gdp in a decade. Destabilization tool like Simon Ekpa will always get subtle support from them.

STOP.
Finland is like Switzerland - neutral in international relations.
APC government right from Buhari administration is destabilising Nigeria from the SE. APC government sponsors Simon Ekpa.
Think before youwrite, if you are not on Taqqiya like Musa: how could a few armed touts be enforcing sit at home orders of Simon Ekpa while Nigeria has close to a million men and women in the armed forces?
Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by Aurelius1(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2023
Kobicove:
Nigeria should expel the Finnish ambassador to Nigeria so they will know we are serious undecided
Expelling the Finnish ambassador is of no benefit to no Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by holyfather(m): 11:57am On Nov 22, 2023
[quote author=MANDIPUTIN post=127099036][/quote]

Musa please talk about the activities of the Fulani in Plateau State.
Please talk about how they kidnap and sack communities with impunity and apparent conival with the military.
Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by RisenObinna: 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
Kingozymandias:
well said!! that useless bastard should be deported!! ibo people have suffered because of that animal
As a full blooded Igbo, I support this with all my heart

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by mbaise1000: 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
Please Sharap, Simon Ekpa has which rights?, if these nonsense he is doing was against a NATO country which Finland is a member of, USA for done send FBI come carry the nuisance so called separatist, he would have fled Helsinki for Aba en route Abakaliki years ago.

So to you, the reason he he wasn't arrested is because he is from a NATO country? But whether you like it or not or want it or not, he has rights and no sane country will descend to the level of the shit hole to please the shit hole, Finland is a sane country owned and occupied by sane people who will obey their own laws and courts, they are not tribal and ethnic bigots like the shit hole,

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by Austineva(m): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
chiagozien:
Musa will always be Musa.

This fool don't know Simon ekperima is working for his apc government.

Abi he's playing mind game,I doubt shaaa.

Modified

All those mugus quoting me and writing none sense,I don't have una time because what you don't know is bigger than you.

One was even comparing Mazi Nnamdi Kanu with the criminal in Finland recruited by Devil Umahiii for Buhari to infiltrate Ipob.
continue wallowing in darkness Forever. Ewu dika gị. Anu udele

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by fijihems: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2023
Maybe the Finnish government knows better and are in support of his efforts.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by seunayantokun(m): 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
Because of only one Simon Ekpa?
What have you done with the sponsors and sources of weapons of fulani herdsmen terrorists?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by Austineva(m): 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
fuck419:
They should address the root cause of the problem. Telling the international community to stay off is not going to solve the issue.

You don't accord a people deserved sense of belonging and you don't want them to go their separate ways. It's not acceptable either.
God bless you awesomely. The first very sensible comment here
Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by Burgermotors: 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
This one must be one of there repentant Boko Haram member they recruited in the army

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by StreetMedia: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
I pray 4 a friendly war btw the 2oo and another.
Them don over-jonse.
#FREEMNK

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader by chiagozien(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
Austineva:
continue wallowing in darkness Forever. Ewu dika gị. Anu udele
Bingo ekperima

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan: Sexual Harassment Bill Passed To Guarantee Safety Of Students / NEPA: No More Black- Out 1986 / Lagos Sued For Proposed N500 Toll On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.