Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares (18142 Views)

Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 / Buhari Has Failed Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by Princedapace(m): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
Airlord2030:
why did you run away from the east?

U are a big f**l. Who ran away?
U operate a very useless country that is centralized. And u want people to remain in certain regions?

There was a job interview done by a bank, and I know a lady who applied and she was based in Bauchi and the yeye test would be done in Lagos, she had no one in Lagos. The lady suffered, risking her life to travel to Lagos to attend an interview she didnt even know if she would be selected. That is the useless country u run. Ur brain can not comprehend. To travel out of Nigeria and get my papers, I have to travel to lagos or Abuja. What type of country is that? Someone in Kogi will have to do the same. I was heading outside the country the last time and I had to spend a night in lagos hotel to catch up with flight, when I returned, I had to spend a night in lagos too as we got in late. That is my useless country. If u decentralize this dam country, people wont suffer like this and people will not come to Lagos or south west like that. Ur brain is small to even comprehend this.
I have traveled to almost all the regions in this country and being outside Ngeria few times. Ur country sucks!
That people had to suffer the over centralized Nigeria system that benefit just the very few in power, does not mean that south west is great. It is same issue in south west!
Poor electricity, every single person dig bore hole to get water to cook, shame! Insecurity, terrible looking state capitals, pragtically all Naija sttate capitals look alike, just Abuja and few locations in Lagos are a bit different. Travel bro. Stop this madness here. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by MEGAWATCH: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2023
madridguy:
Sai Baba did his best and he never failed Nigerians. Our problem in Nigeria are the criminals we have as state governors.

If we Nigerians did not come together and tell the 36 States governors enough is enough, I don't see the country moving forward.

Slave, Emefiele was appointed by that failure you are praising and not the governors.

He never for once scolded him even when you and your family were suffering from the heat of NAIRA redesigning policy.

I wonder why people like you are too one sided in reasoning even at the point of your death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by blaise26abj(m): 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
But if an obvious slowpoke from the north runs for office in 2031 , your people will still vote for him . I have drawn a conclusion that Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria .

When we are all tired from northern to the south to the east and to the west , we will get serious .

It is just a function of time before Nigeria becomes an irreversible failed state . Time !
Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by stormborn28(m): 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2023
TopBanter:

Bro, na default position for all of them from professors to street mechanic and gala hawker.

Lose out and it is "Biafra or death " or "time to split the Zoo". IPOB became virulent and murderous when "Igbo" Ebelemi Jonathan lost out to Buhari in 2015.

It is their way from time immemorial and will always be their way.

Cattle rearer--------what a pity

I feel ashamed when Donald Trump with all pedigree could not win a second term, how did the cattle reader win a second term with all his flaws, because you supported him believing he has not failed first time..

Came and closed borders and expect others to open theirs for you and now, a party member from the same party has reopened the borders.. Now where is intelligence or justification of Buhari actions..
Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2023
WorldRichest:

We decide that, we the politicians decide that, not you the keyboard warriors

Abraham Lincoln. grin

I am a northerner myself, from Shettima's own backyard.

I know wetin dey sup.
Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by mecuries(m): 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2023
We do have South and East.... It doesn't have to always be North and West

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by Ttipsy(f): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
Princedapace:

U are a big f**l. Who ran away?
U operate a very useless country that is centralized. And u want people to remain in certain regions?

There was a job interview done by a bank, and I know a lady who applied and she was based in Bauchi and the yeye test would be done in Lagos, she had no one in Lagos. The lady suffered, risking her life to travel to Lagos to attend an interview she didnt even know if she would be selected. That is the useless country u run. Ur brain can not comprehend. To travel out of Nigeria and get my papers, I have to travel to lagos or Abuja. What type of country is that? Someone in Kogi will have to do the same. I was heading outside the country the last time and I had to spend a night in lagos hotel to catch up with flight, when I returned, I had to spend a night in lagos too as we got in late. That is my useless country. If u decentralize this dam country, people wont suffer like this and people will not come to Lagos or south west like that. Ur brain is small to even comprehend this.
I have traveled to almost all the regions in this country and being outside Ngeria few times. Ur country sucks!
That people had to suffer the over centralized Nigeria system that benefit just the very few in power, does not mean that south west is great. It is same issue in south west!
Poor electricity, every single person dig bore hole to get water to cook, shame! Insecurity, terrible looking state capitals, pragtically all Naija sttate capitals look alike, just Abuja and few locations in Lagos are a bit different. Travel bro. Stop this madness here. Tufiakwa!
so pathetic
Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by DaTruths: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ttalk:
These are Northerners saying it as it should be. They understand politics and don't renege on agreement.

Unlike our blodas who after abusing the North for 8 years suddenly turn advocates of the North with irritating topics on how Tinubu is dealing with the North.

Every time I see our blodas ventilating all around on those topics one cannot but admit that they are poor in politics and their childish attempt to pitch Tinubu against the north is the frustration of their electoral loss coupled with the bitter truth that they have missed out for another 16 years at taking a shot at the presidency

Do you people ever at a point think about the welfare of Nigerians, or just about which tribe produces the president you all care about?

What is happening? God!!

Rossikk what do you have to say about this mentality?

If you ever tell me the black man is not the worst of Race mentally eeh, you will not see better in your life, anyway you are another retarded black man Rossikk.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by jrusky(m): 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2023
That is just the honest truth. Either anyone likes it or not Tinubu will spend 8 years unless he die(God forbid) and if even he dies Shetima will take over but its a sure bet by 2031 it is either Rtd General Marwa or Ribadu will be the president and by 2038 it is either Wike or Imomulen of Edo as president anything out of that is out of the equation so whoever want to die should die now before it is too late to die.

Obidients una don hear? So when I say that bastard called obi will never rule Nigera hope you sons and daughters of the beast can see it clearly. By the time Imomulen or Wike finish their 8 years then obi the beast will be over 96 years then if not even dead by then...
Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by Ttipsy(f): 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2023
DaTruths:

Do you people ever at a point think about the welfare of Nigerians, or just about which tribe produces the president you all care about?

What is happening? God!!

If you ever tell me the black man is not the worst of Race mentally eeh, you will not see better in your life, anyway you are another retarded black man Rossikk.
illiteracy amongst Nigeria adults is overwhelming
Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by yewit37486: 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
jrusky:
That is just the honest truth. Either anyone likes it or not Tinubu will spend 8 years unless he die(God forbid) and if even he dies Shetima will take over but its a sure bet by 2031 it is either Rtd General Marwa or Ribadu will be the president and by 2038 it is either Wike or Imomulen of Edo as president anything out of that is out of the equation so whoever want to die should die now before it is too late to die.

Obidients una don hear? So when I say that bastard called obi will never rule Nigera hope you sons and daughters of the beast can see it clearly. By the time Imomulen or Wike finish their 8 years then obi the beast will be over 96 years then if not even dead by then...

Better watch how you are boasting about things you cannot control. No man can guarantee he will be here the next minute, not to mention confidently talking about years to come. Don't let life teach you o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by jrusky(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
yewit37486:

Better watch how you are boasting about things you cannot control. No man can guarantee he will be here the next minute, not to mention confidently talking about years to come. Don't let life teach you o.

As if I care.

I give no f u c k. Take it or leave it Gringory motherfucker obi will never rule Nigeria in his lifetime. Write it in your diary for referencing..
Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by yewit37486: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
jrusky:

As if I care.

It's irrelevant whether you care or not, it is what it is.
Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by jrusky(m): 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
yewit37486:

It's irrelevant whether you care or not, it is what it is.

What it is where?

Pls free me biko.
Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by latonione: 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2023
Wisdom in unexpected place and vice versa . I know the Northerners always very intelligent, proactive in preserving their culture and intelligent. However, the selfishness of elite few destroys everything and the south already living up to the task in these vices. Everybody is learning, we will get there.
Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by onuman: 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ttalk:
These are Northerners saying it as it should be. They understand politics and don't renege on agreement.

Unlike our blodas who after abusing the North for 8 years suddenly turn advocates of the North with irritating topics on how Tinubu is dealing with the North.

Every time I see our blodas ventilating all around on those topics one cannot but admit that they are poor in politics and their childish attempt to pitch Tinubu against the north is the frustration of their electoral loss coupled with the bitter truth that they have missed out for another 16 years at taking a shot at the presidency

The same north and the south west regions have ruled Nigeria since independence and ultimately made the country become classified as the official poverty capital of the world.
Proceeds from crude oil in the Niger delta is all that glue you to the politics of divide and rule in a most dysfunctional country whose citizens have been driven to abject poverty.

See your head see good politician.
Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by sboga: 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
North should hug transformer for pulling us into this mess.

How u dey vote baba 2 times
Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by onuman: 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2023
DaTruths:

What is happening? God!!

Wow. They don't even understand that employment statistics in a country is the number one determinant for choice of apex political leadership in a normal country.
For them, who must preside over Nigeria to control proceeds from crude oil is the number one determinant for who presides over Nigeria.
Even if his tribesmen are dying of starvation, he is happy so long as his tribesmen are in charge of governance for Nigeria.
It's a very sad situation on what the Colonial masters did in pooling monsters and humans together to form one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by richie240: 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
Are u Nigerians?
I'm not talking about "awa mama tork sey we be nigerians" o,
cool
Racoon:
See myopic and warped reasoning. So the two catastrophe who think ruling Nigeria as their fiefdom irrespective whether the country makes progress or not is not their concern? It is time to divide this contraption.

Penguin2:
Buhari failed the north.

Failed Nigerians

Failed himself

And failed God.

Unfortunately, when we were trying to bring him back to reality by calling out some of his inefficiencies while he was in power, you would always see a swarm of RONU crooners today defending Buhari and claiming he’s the best.

But 6 months out of power, these same people are calling Buhari imprintable names already.

Why are this people this two faced, why?
If u are not nigerians, abeg let nigerians decide their fate/destiny bikonu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by poseidon12: 12:09am On Nov 23, 2023
WorldRichest:

Your head too correct. 2027 is settled for Emilokan JAGABAN. 2031 is Shettima/Wike, two ruthless leaders, South Easterns go feel am.

Too many fools in Nigeria. Have you considered the possibility that this useless contraption may not exist by 2027/2031?
Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by Prince111111: 12:31am On Nov 23, 2023
femisplash:
A clear direction that the north are not ready to support Atiku in 2027 and a stern warning to SE to steer clear of 2031.

Group of few minions 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by sematec(m): 12:43am On Nov 23, 2023
meaning Nigeria has existing on agreement
who made the agreement
Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by ajailer(m): 2:11am On Nov 23, 2023
TopBanter:

Bro, na default position for all of them from professors to street mechanic and gala hawker.

Lose out and it is "Biafra or death " or "time to split the Zoo". IPOB became virulent and murderous when "Igbo" Ebelemi Jonathan lost out to Buhari in 2015.

It is their way from time immemorial and will always be their way.

They shall all be dealt with in the language they understand.....
Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by Bigchristo: 4:49am On Nov 23, 2023
madridguy:
Sai Baba did his best and he never failed Nigerians. Our problem in Nigeria are the criminals we have as state governors.

If we Nigerians did not come together and tell the 36 States governors enough is enough, I don't see the country moving forward.
Just listen to yourself if what you’re saying is making any sense to you, Admit it Buhari failed Nigerians there are what we called Federal government projects which are meant to be executed by the ministers and those occupying offices, none of these people were active in their duties, leave state governors out of this matter if Federal government is not corrupt why won’t the FG probe state governors who didn’t spend their money allocated to them wisely? It’s the duty of Federal government to checkmate the states and ensure that the states are working, once the head fails to deliver don’t expect the tail to do anything, let’s face our problems in this country without sentiment, both state and federal governments failed Nigerians
Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by smoke555: 5:40am On Nov 23, 2023
Yet una allow atiku? Oloshi
Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:56am On Nov 23, 2023
Yes, North should wait till 2031, After President Bola Ahmed Tinubu 2nd term, no way for these igbos to be Nigeria President, you cannot hate, Bully, Mob, Insult and attacks other tribes (Yorubas and Fualani/Hausas) and expect to be elected Nigeria President. so pe o ti lo
Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by blaise26abj(m): 6:56am On Nov 23, 2023
Let the Igbos too give us a president ! What is wrong with people in this country ?! What exactly have all the other ethnic groups done that made sense to warrant continuous rotation btw the west north and ss ? Just looting and looting . If the igbos like , let them loot too . They have a right to hold that position for good or for bad. 2031 Hausa turn again ? wicked people .
Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:57am On Nov 23, 2023
so pe o ti lo. Igbos can never be elected Nigeria President. case close
mecuries:
We do have South and East.... It doesn't have to always be North and West
Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:59am On Nov 23, 2023
Yes, North should wait till 2031, After President Bola Ahmed Tinubu 2nd term, no way for these igbos to be Nigeria President, you cannot hate, Bully, Mob, Insult and attacks other tribes (Yorubas and Fualani/Hausas) and expect to be elected Nigeria President. so pe o ti lo
blaise26abj:
Let the Igbos too give us a president ! What is wrong with people in this country ?! What exactly have all the other ethnic groups done that made sense to warrant continuous rotation btw the west north and ss ? Just looting and looting . If the igbos like , let them loot too . They have a right to hold that position for good or for bad. 2031 Hausa turn again ? wicked people .
Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by ObidenceNeckpre: 7:01am On Nov 23, 2023
U can say wetin u like oooo , na ur pain, ur headache and una problem. no way for these igbos to be Nigeria President, you cannot hate, Bully, Mob, Insult and attacks other tribes (Yorubas and Fualani/Hausas) and expect to be elected Nigeria President. so pe o ti lo
Penguin2:
Buhari failed the north.

Failed Nigerians

Failed himself

And failed God.

Unfortunately, when we were trying to bring him back to reality by calling out some of his inefficiencies while he was in power, you would always see a swarm of RONU crooners today defending Buhari and claiming he’s the best.

But 6 months out of power, these same people are calling Buhari imprintable names already.

Why are this people this two faced, why?
Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by MasterShifu010(m): 7:52am On Nov 23, 2023
WorldRichest:

You will cry for long. 8 years is a long time to cry. Your biological father too is a Nigerian, why didn't he contest for the Presidency? Can you list his life achievements here, let's see if he qualified to be a cleaner at the Presidency.

2027 is just a formality, Emilokan Tinubu already has 8 years term. 2031 is Shettima/Wike, I hope you can see that we have started the ground work already, our foot soldiers are already working. So there is no way you can catch up with us. We own this game and we have been teaching you even before independence, but you can never learn anything apart from drugs trafficking and baby factory

Pray to be alive in 2031 first , cos the way your making this projections , you speak as if you are Thor the immortal .
Re: Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares by Goldymafia: 7:54am On Nov 23, 2023
TopBanter:

It is their way from time immemorial and will always be their way. The new generation of Nigerians, because they never read, are ignorant of the shege that Azikiwe, Kaduna Nzeogwu, Aguyi Ironsi, Ojukwu etal showed Nigeria.

Thank God Obi, Chinedu and co presented a timely reminder that helped Nigeria dodge the bullet and has now condemned “religious war” Obi and “I don’t think in Yoruba” Chinedu to the bin of Nigerian politics.
how much be fuel,gas and inhaler for your region...I hear say na SW and N dey release video of suffer back to back...make una carry on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB / Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole / Leave Saraki Alone, Arewa Youths Warn Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.