Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB (18127 Views)

Lockdown: Canadian Government Gave Us N626k Each, I'm Not Coming Home - Nigerian / Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' / Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by Nobody: 4:39am On Feb 04, 2019
Next Level

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by madridguy(m): 4:41am On Feb 04, 2019
Wish you safe trip sir. We must not allow the enemies to use a Cameroonian to steal our resources.

4+4 is the logo.

SAI BABA is the man for the job.

APC is our party.

123 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by richidinho(m): 4:43am On Feb 04, 2019
Exercise in futility

The 30million votes for Atiku the son of Abubakar is already in the fridge cooling, we don't talk much

Atikulators let's gather here for ofe nsala +palmwine

229 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by WonderManly(m): 4:45am On Feb 04, 2019
myboy2111:
Next Level
They will also meet us here. But, we here. We are highly Atikulated. So no way for APC again. Atiku is a goal... No more shepeteri in nigeria. Vote out Shaku Shaku!

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by madridguy(m): 4:50am On Feb 04, 2019
Cameroon population is less than 25 Million so where do you want to see additional 5 Million for the Camerounian? We Nigerians will not allow the enemies to use a proxy from Cameroun to loot our resources.

richidinho:
Exercise in futility

The 30million votes for Atiku the son of Abubakar is already in the fridge cooling, we don't talk much

Atikulators let's gather here

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by richidinho(m): 4:56am On Feb 04, 2019
madridguy:
Cameroon population is less than 25 Million so where do you want to see additional 5 Million for the Camerounian? We Nigerians will not allow the enemies to use a proxy from Cameroun to loot our resources.

And what's the population of South Sudan where your brainless Lord comes from

see him endorsing his photographer as presidential candidate of Kebbi state, dude is even surprised

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by clarocuzioo(m): 4:57am On Feb 04, 2019
I hope after voting, you will stay in Nigeria and enjoy the dividends of the government you voted in, not creating a disaster and running away to a country that is well organized.
Your being in Canada is a first admittance that this is a failed government.

148 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by madridguy(m): 5:05am On Feb 04, 2019
Don't have any brainless Lord from South Sudan. I don't even have anyone from there.

richidinho:

And what's the population of South Sudan where your brainless Lord comes from

see him endorsing his photographer as presidential candidate of Kebbi state, dude is even surprised

9 Likes

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by oyebanji44: 5:36am On Feb 04, 2019
Absolutely correct.we are buhamatching to the next level..we don't want Economy container and also we don't want a 419ian.Vote mr integrity not mr fraudster

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by PointZerom: 5:41am On Feb 04, 2019
madridguy:
Don't have any brainless Lord from South Sudan. I don't even have anyone from there.

See the useless president that can't answer simple questions.

27 Likes

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by helinues: 5:42am On Feb 04, 2019
Good for him
Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by segebase(m): 5:42am On Feb 04, 2019
egh
Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by godwinkessi: 5:43am On Feb 04, 2019
Loser
Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by Ahmeduana(m): 5:44am On Feb 04, 2019
YOUR SUFFER HEAD JUST START!!

1 Like

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by Ruddyman(m): 5:44am On Feb 04, 2019
mE also will travel long distance to VOTE AtikuObi

8 Likes

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by sykeng(m): 5:45am On Feb 04, 2019
I hope you won't travel back after the election so we can all enjoy the next level thing together .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by PointZerom: 5:45am On Feb 04, 2019
richidinho:
Exercise in futility

The runaway criminal is asking for prayers..maybe he should tell OSIBANDE to pray for him to avoid plane crash.

If you know you know.

5 Likes

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by mmb(m): 5:45am On Feb 04, 2019
richidinho:
Exercise in futility

Atiku the Cameroonian grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by OBTMOS(m): 5:46am On Feb 04, 2019
Very good guy

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by DWJOBScom(m): 5:56am On Feb 04, 2019
clarocuzioo:
I hope after voting, you will stay in Nigeria and enjoy the dividends of the government you voted in, not creating a disaster and running away to a country that is well organized.
Your being in Canada is a first admittance that this is a failed government.

Don’t mind the dude
He will vote for failure and head back to a robust economy. I hope they send him back to Nigeria

15 Likes

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by jumper524(m): 5:57am On Feb 04, 2019
Atiku should sorry ooo..
I've tried deceiving myself, I've tried overlooking your flaws but I can't overcome you continuous cunningness as well as political romance with a known criminal senate president. I can't overcome your support for enemies of the nation "Ononoghen"..

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by Galaticos444: 5:57am On Feb 04, 2019
He shud jst say TRump immigration policy has caught up with him and he will b deported soon.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by ajl: 5:58am On Feb 04, 2019
How much is APC paying you. I suppose Nigeria is been governed like the country you are coming from. If you believe Buhari is doing well, why not relocate permanently to Nigeria. I hope and pray you will decide never o return to Canada.

11 Likes

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 04, 2019
May your passport get lost and means of getting another take 4 years..

May you be deported back, since you so love the president..

May you be banned to live and work in any country aside Nigeria as many are confined here with no alternative..

May your children and family be deported down here to join the 20m jobless graduates..

Idiot.

23 Likes

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by Itzurboi(m): 6:04am On Feb 04, 2019
This guy is a perfect example of "he who the village people want to deal with, they first connect him via hotspot"...
Let him come, we will read his story here as usual...
He won't be the last.

18 Likes

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by Toosure70: 6:05am On Feb 04, 2019
Safe journey. Baba has won this election already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by Anduku: 6:07am On Feb 04, 2019
Another educated fool

11 Likes

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by Anduku: 6:09am On Feb 04, 2019
madridguy:
Wish you safe trip sir. We must not allow the enemies to use a Cameroonian to steal our resources.

4+4 is the logo.

SAI BABA is the man for the job.

APC is our party.
An incompetent and lifeless ancestor can not be the man for the job

5 Likes

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by disturbedman: 6:13am On Feb 04, 2019
richidinho:
Exercise in futility

Elections aren't won online. PMB will massacre Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by jomoh: 6:13am On Feb 04, 2019
Better pikin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others / Audu Ogbeh: Killings In The North Now Like Civil War Era / Nigerian Soldiers Singing Anti-Boko Haram Song (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.