Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari (22046 Views)

Soludo: My Government Will Empower One Million Youths Annually / Selfish Politicians Have Hijacked Nigeria — Balarabe Musa / Southerners Have Hijacked Jobs Meant For Northerners – Coalition Northern Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by YoungAncient1: 11:56am On Nov 22, 2023
Name one thing you were sure or aware of as president?
Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by jubrilELsudan: 11:59am On Nov 22, 2023
ODE

Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by magoo10(m): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
malvisguy212:
buhari no surprise me at all. what is baffling is buhari supporters . uptill today, if buhari should become president again (God forbid) this people will still defend him. those are the idiots.
funny thing os they are youths supporting old men that do not share future with them.tufiakwa
Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by Halo22: 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2023
What is this man talking again? Thought he said he is now enjoying his sleep and waking up anytime he likes. Oga just stop talking, u now belong to our past.
Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
Mtcheeeew!... Is the lifeless scammer even aware of his own existence
Until Nig gets it right at the top, the shyyythole will keep retrogressing!
# eBOLA is even FAR WORSE!
Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by Kingkehinde(m): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/cabal-must-have-hijacked-my-government-buhari/

I don't understand what's wrong with Bubu these days ooo. You were the President, Nigerians practically begged you to always address the people. No you no gree.

Now people don't give a hoot about your existence, you're busy churning out interview left and right.

We no wan hear na. Abeg rest

Securing your intellectual property through trademark, patent, copyright, and other neighboring rights is not just a legal formality; it's a strategic imperative. In today's dynamic and competitive landscape, these registrations serve as the bedrock of safeguarding your creative and innovative assets. Here's why you need to prioritize intellectual property protection:

1. Legal protection
2. Brand recognition
3. Innovation security
4. Monetary value
5. Global market access
6. Deterrence and enforcement
7. Creative control, and more

Ready to Unlock Your Innovation, Safeguard Your Creations! 🚀 As an Intellectual Property Lawyer, I specialize in registering trademarks, patents, and copyrights.

Excited to turn your ideas into legal shields? Ready to safeguard your brilliance? Contact me today for a consultation. Your ideas, our protection! ⚖️✨
Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by Dchampion65: 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
Mr President

Can you please press the MUTE button and enjoy your retirement.
Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by enemyofprogress: 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
Mumu man. The most useless government in the history of mankind, followed by this present one of Tinubu
Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by onuman: 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2023
Buhari now talks after seeing that Tinubu has no intention of bringing him to justice over crimes he committed against humanity in Nigeria when he was president of Nigeria.

Buhari was feeding Boko Haram's so called repentants with Nigeria's funds but was killing unarmed Biafra separatists who were inspired by the emergence of Boko Haram and adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system in Buhari's far north states.
Buhari vowed in Kaduna in 2001 that he would not stop until Islamic sharia criminal laws are applied in all the states of Nigeria. Boko Haram says it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by Itzteewhy(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
My own is that why haven't we see any rebuttal from that eleriburuku vulture grill and the likes... You see now that they were actually payed sycophant... Cos by now you would have been seeing him chanting "our darling daddy" upandan.

Eleriburuku.... Enemy of progress
Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by Lightorder: 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by Ykc2(m): 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
Buhari did not come to lead nigeria he came with one agenda only ,the agenda is for his fulani brothers to loot our treasury that's all ,bulaba brothers can worship him for all we care
Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by samwillyco1(m): 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
Capital Fool/slowpoke
Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by Ykc2(m): 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2023
SmartyPants:

He didn't handle boko haram with kid gloves. He actually was quite aggressive towards boko while he then handled fulani herdsmen with kids gloves.

Other than that we're essentially saying the same thing. He was both good and bad butbits unfair to paint him as being only one or the other.
in the history of Africa buhari is the worst president ever,imagine a president who constructed railway to another country while railway is yet to cover his country,who remembered buhari will handle the security while osibanjo will handle the economy grin grin una mumu no get part 2
Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by Kaiser20: 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
ijustdey:

This is the same story we will hear from the Forgery chief Asiwaju Tinubu after his tenure.
Tinubu will tell Nigerians that the Igbos distracted him.
Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by djseanjohn77: 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Look at Baba lifeless acting as if he doesn't endorse the cabals grin

Before now, when you condemn the Lifeless administration of Buhari, Tinubu supporters will label you IPOB, enemy of State and all sorts of unprintable names..... Now, they're the ones insulting the living daylight out of the Daura drunkard.... Even Manna BBQ dare not talk back to Tinubu boys make dem nor chase am commot for Ikotun. grin

Baba nor get their time, he is just attending to his 150 barren cows.

Nah1 what you dunce said was he died and was cloned, replaced by one Jubril from Sudan, that's how illogical your people can be. A whole tribe believed this gibberish.

Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by abiambo(m): 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
Buhari is the worst thing to happen to this country. He's simply a mumu man
ijustdey:

Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by seunjungle1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
Very stvpid human being....is there any difference between you and your so called cabal...very stvpid human being.
Your judgment must start on this earth even before you die.

Animal!
Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by Ekeneegwu(m): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2023
Lol 😆 this man no get shame
Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by seunayantokun(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
You can only fool yourself further.
Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by fijihems: 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
This man should not continue to blame others for his abysmal failure, even with all the purported power he ought to have had.
Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by nkemjacob2(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
Una still dey listen to this man.

Can U imagine the sort of rubbish coming out from him
Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by Spandau: 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by osothermal(m): 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
Nackzy:
See this unaware fool oooo
wetin just dey my mind to type

1 Like

Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by MamaletASO: 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
This guy's is a joker..

Accountant General of the Federation, Mr. Ahmed, stole $89 billion dollars in Nigeria.

Emefiele former Nigeria CBN Governor for 8:years of your regime, stole Trillions of Naira..and he is begging the new Nigeria government that he will return 1Trillion Naira, so he can be set free...

Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2023
Imagine the rubbish he is saying,failure angry
Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by Amayabor1: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
The most useless president Nigeria has ever had. There is nobody this fo*l has not blamed for his failure. He has blamed PDP, president Goodluck Jonathan, blamed farmers for the Fulani herdsmen killings, now, it is canals.

Useless Buffon!
Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by barinedan(m): 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
He is a useless man, he should keep his mouth shut. I'm sure he will never be proud of vhis own regime if the tape is played for him to watch
Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by barinedan(m): 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
He is a useless man, he should keep his mouth shut. I'm sure he will never be proud of vhis own regime if the tape is played for him to watch.
Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by feed70: 3:42am On Nov 23, 2023
ijustdey:

I just de laff this country especially the agbado people una never see suffer.. una go see shage for Tinubu hand no worry.. common sense them no de buy am lolzz
Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by orisa37: 5:42am On Nov 23, 2023
FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM BY CHRISTANA AMANPOUR CNN.
Re: Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari by orisa37: 5:45am On Nov 23, 2023
FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM BY CHRISTANA AMANPOUR CNN.

BUHARI WAS THE CABAL AND THE "LABAC".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) / Oil Workers Demand N90,000 Minimum Wage / Abandoned Recreational Center Built By DESOPADEC In Isoko Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.