Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? (30412 Views)

IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply / Update: Does Anyone Else Have Problems Loading IKEDC Token? / Why Electricity Is Cut When There Is A Rainstorm In Nigeria - IKEDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by YModulosGodSon: 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ajokeade17:
I tried loading 900 which they deducted 1k. Nothing has been received. This is a scam. They should Return my money

Hi Ajoke,
I assume you tried the payment with debit card option. If your transaction was successful (if there’s a 30-digit session ID on the transaction) and you inputed your correct phone number (mtn preferred), then your token should be sent via a text message.

If you did not receive the text message containing your token and your transaction was indeed successful (based on the term above), kindly go back to the website and click the option to ‘reprint receipt’ with your reference number

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by DeleTaller: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2023
armadeo:

Thanks man. God bless you. I've been struggling with this issue since I got back from work. Why on earth isn't this on their website. I just googled and saw this thread and it worked for me.

Thanks alot once again.

Oga try and load again if you will not withdraw your appreciation back from that man...
We have greeted many thanks a lot but this is where we are trying and struggling to load again

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Beremx(f): 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2023
IamTo3i:

Been having the same problem for the past 2days did the whole nin, recharge ish and it worked but bought from buy power and street vendors but couldn't top up, lemme try this site fingers crossed, then another question have you been able to load previous token?
the previous token is invalid for now till it will be reissued according to IKEDC. So it's better you buy directly from IKEDC website. If you have opay, you can do transfer from them
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Beremx(f): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2023
mutaalim:

I told them to try it at home it entered

I bought another 8k now I sent to them to load it entered
Once I get home I will load the 4 other token I bought before now

Though about 2hrs ago I branch at there customer ser..

And ask if my meter issue rejection has been rectified she checked she said they just did it now I should buy 300 Nair a token

Regards
nice one. Regards too
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by silibaba: 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
jmoore:

You be learner. Each token generated is tied to a particular meter.

Send your make I run am on code first.

Silbaba less talk.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Ajokeade17: 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ik has been refunded
Ajokeade17:
I did with 900 it deducted 1k and no token sent
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Ajokeade17: 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
[Yes i used debit card. It has been refunded. Thanks quote author=YModulosGodSon post=127141412]

Hi Ajoke,
I assume you tried the payment with debit card option. If your transaction was successful (if there’s a 30-digit session ID on the transaction) and you inputed your correct phone number (mtn preferred), then your token should be sent via a text message.

If you did not receive the text message containing your token and your transaction was indeed successful (based on the term above), kindly go back to the website and click the option to ‘reprint receipt’ with your reference number

Cheers[/quote]
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by IamTo3i(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2023
Beremx:
the previous token is invalid for now till it will be reissued according to IKEDC. So it's better you buy directly from IKEDC website. If you have opay, you can do transfer from them

Alright trying to buy but it's not going through lemme try using opay to transfer.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by IamTo3i(m): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2023
ie-payments.com... it's working...for mojec meter
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Beremx(f): 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2023
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by IamTo3i(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2023
Beremx:

https://www.ie-payments.com/pay-bill?fbclid=IwAR26tl9SW_kYVXQqnlEXeOs7lSMtPpsY-CLkj-j7HcN-AXs6pnPXqDZIAEY

No vex, it's like the card payment option isn't going through had to do transfer through my pocket app cause opay too was not transfering aswell...the ie-payment is working...
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Beremx(f): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
IamTo3i:

No vex, it's like the card payment option isn't going through had to do transfer through my pocket app cause opay too was not transfering aswell...the ie-payment is working...
okay cool. You know there's mad rush to buy token probably that's opay is slow
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by hakeem4(m): 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2023
Beremx:
okay cool. You know there's mad rush to buy token probably that's opay is slow
It’s working with new token. But older tokens aren’t loading
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by dominique(f): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
VikingKing:

Buy light first, even if na #500, then try it again. The 40-digit KCT will either accompany the electricity token you've just bought, or you can then use the KCTcheck website to check for your KCT.

Either ways, once you buy light, thats when the system generates your KCT. That's how it works. Thank me later 😊

Ok I'll do that right away. Thanks
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by mutaalim(m): 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
Beremx:
nice one. Regards too

Did your previous token work ?

Yet to try mine once I get home will try
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Beremx(f): 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2023
mutaalim:

Did your previous token work ?

Yet to try mine once I get home will try
I haven't tried it. Probably waiting for IKEDC to pass information concerning it before I try.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Antony061(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2023
Murzmann:
You can fix it in just 2 steps below:

Step I:
Enter your meter number and NIN to link your NIN to your prepaid meter in under 2 minutes using this link-
https://smartkyc.ikejaelectric.com/

Step II:
After linking your prepaid meter to your NIN, go ahead and make an electricity purchase on simply buy units from your bank app or Anywhere else. You will receive 2 sets of tokens separate from the light units tokens you bought. These 2 tokens are called kct1 and kct2.

Enter the 1st set of token into your prepaid meter and press enter. Enter the 2nd set of token into your prepaid meter and press enter again. Your meter will migrate successfully.

Step III
You can now enter your unit tokens to load successfully and wil not see a rejected message when next you load.

Most common problem
If you have linked your NIN to your prepaid meter and you have made a new electricity unit purchase but did not receive your ktc tokens or only received incomplete tokens, then click the link below and enter your meter number to receive your two sets of kcts:
www.Ikejaelectric.com/kctcheck

#Enjoy

Thanks
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by VikingKing: 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2023
dominique:

Ok I'll do that right away. Thanks

You're welcome ma'am.

If it works, can you please unban RingRoadMafia? 😁
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by orikoku: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2023
Make I book space
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by tommy589(m): 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2023
Beremx:

Got email from ikedc to buy new token.bought another from palmpay now and successfully input it. I hope we don't get to wait too long to get the reissued token
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by SocialBae: 8:12am On Nov 25, 2023
Guys, after linking my NIN to my prepaid, I was not able to get the 2 KCT numbers, so I dialed *7024# to retrieve it which only costed #20, you can also retrieve on IKEDC website.

After so much trial to top up and failure to this, I put alkaline finger battery in my prepaid meter and went close to my meter. Because my meter is not close and having exhausted my recharged light, I used extension wire upon one to make sure I get close to my meter. With the iron finger battery fixed and the prepaid meter plugged to the extension wire that does not have electricity current, I loaded my meter number foremost and clicked ENTER, and it was successful then the first KCT number, it showed IST and then the second KCT, it showed 24 and then the purchased electricity and alas! There is light.

I hope this helps someone. An IKEDC official gave me this trick last year on how to activate my prepaid meter without having to visit their office.
GOODLUCK GUYS

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Afodot0022(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2023
Good morning guys. Pls am unable to load my meter this morning after linking my meter with NIN. The last time I load last after the nin update was done, I was sent three different token which I used and was able to load, but since yesterday, am unable to load . Pls is it general issue or am the one not getting something done
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by mantchi: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2023
Really had issues fixing mine. First off, ikejaelectric does not have any solution for anyone. At their office at Ajao Estate, off the Airport road, they left their customers with security guys to attend to them.

My Land told me he has done the NIN linking but I could not vend tokens as I keep getting, "account does not exist". I also tried going through the linking process again with my landlord's NIN and the platform kept responding with, "Meter link already exists". Today, I tried the link again but with my NIN and also not checking the landlord checkbox in the form, and boom, the linking worked. I tried vending tokens from my GT World app and I got the KCT1, KCT2, and the token. I tried the KCT1 and it failed with REJECT 😟. I waited a bit, about 2 minutes, and then tried again and got a successful response this time for all tokens.

The URL for NIN linking is https://smartkyc.ikejaelectric.com/nin_meter_link.xhtml

I hope this will help someone resolve theirs.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Afodot0022(m): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2023
I was having the same issue and this is how it was rectified. Use another socket different from the one you are using to recharge. If the power has gone off when you are recharging, note this might not work except there is still power or light when doing this. If the light had gone off totally, you will need to go outside of your apartment,maybe neighbors house to use their socket to do the loading , by this am certain your issue will be resolved.

Beremx:
For some weeks now, Ikeja Electric have been talking about its customers upgrading their meters. It seems the upgrading is causing lot of problems because their customers have been finding it difficult to load tokens thereby putting them in darkness.

After loading the KCT tokens that was generated from their website and loading the tokens purchased by the customers, subsequent loading of tokens have become unbearable because the meters keep rejecting the tokens. I have been trying to load a token all to no avail.

I am calling out IKEDC to stop stressing Nigerians with their ineffective upgrade. They are not responding to mails, WhatsApp and their social media pages.

Who else is experiencing same please? I'm so angry right now!

IKEDC, stop stressing Nigerians please!! angry angry
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by VitoCorleone: 1:45am On Nov 26, 2023
i followed the guide on the first page. kct1 entered successfully. kct2 failed. Then Got the reject message when entering tokens. I bought some more tokens from different providers but none worked
Here's how I resolved mine (mojek meter)
Using a diferent socket,
I started by entering kct2. And a number was shown on the screen. i think 24. i tried to recharge. no luck.
Then entered kct 1. got reject message again. Decided to proceed with tokens. it surprisingly worked. loaded 2 other tokens and they worked.

Trying the numbers kct1 and kct 2 on a 2nd socket randomly, then entering token seemed to work for me after initial failure. Good luck
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by armadeo(m): 7:40am On Nov 27, 2023
DeleTaller:

Oga try and load again if you will not withdraw your appreciation back from that man...
We have greeted many thanks a lot but this is where we are trying and struggling to load again

I've loaded again and it worked one time.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by allytinted: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2023
Electricity
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Naturalmeforgoo: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
Please someone should help me out, I am still finding it difficult to load token in my prepaid meter. Even the KCT that I generated couldn't load. And I just bought the token yesterday.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by biggiesmalls213: 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
I had the same issue after linking my NIN to the meter.

So when I bought new token to load on my meter it was displaying reject.

What I did next which worked is that

1. I entered my meter no first (Just like you are loading your token)

2. Then immediately enter your new token, it will accept it.

This is for people that has linked their meter (Smart Meter)

Good luck...
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by iamoyindamola(m): 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2023
biggiesmalls213:
I had the same issue after linking my NIN to the meter.

So when I bought new token to load on my meter it was displaying reject.

What I did next which worked is that

1. I entered my meter no first (Just like you are loading your token)

2. Then immediately enter your new token, it will accept it.

This is for people that has linked their meter (Smart Meter)

Good luck...
What about the generated kct did you input it?
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by biggiesmalls213: 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2023
Yes when I first linked the meter.

Was told to input the 2 KCT, then follow with the meter number before now inputting the token number
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by biggiesmalls213: 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
So in all you are inputting the following;

Just follow the step below

1. KCT 1

2. KCT 2

3. Your Meter No

4. Token

Also when inputting the KCT don't forget to push the enter button for each...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai / Petrol Pump Price Reduced To N121.50 By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.