Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records (39004 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Kennitrust(m): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
As the most surviving criminal

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Mosba: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2023
Your name is already on the GWR for being the most abused, insulted president.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by evsimmigration: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
Until you realize that the figures were manufactured by INEC just to dash Theifnubuuu score
Throwback:

We do not deny that Obi won in his native Igboland, just as Tinubu and Atiku won in their own native regions.

But where was Obi when Tinubu was winning the NorthWest with 2.3m votes and also winning the NorthCentral with 4 states out of 6?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by donbrowser(m): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
Racoon:

"...Then, the North’s results came in: he lost Kano, Kaduna and Katsina States. Despite his pernicious Muslim-Muslim ticket, he won only one of the six states in the North-East, his Muslim running-mate’s geo-political zone. In all, he won only six of the 19 Northern states. The 5.6million votes attributed to him from the North certainly lacked authenticity. 

He was losing the election, or it was tending towards a rerun. Then, INEC struck. The BVAS/IReV technology that worked perfectly for the National Assembly polls the same day suddenly failed for the presidential election. The rest is history! 

https://businessday.ng/columnist/article/supreme-court-verdict-tinubu-wins-legal-victory-but-lacks-legitimacy/

Tending towards rerun between Tinubu and who? grin oya sound stup1d

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Samogloby: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
Guinness World Record (GWR) should record Tinubu as the first Nigerian president who brought hardship and depression immediately he was inaugurated as a president

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by just2endowed: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
Throwback:

Jagaban loves to boast with facts.

That is just the fact.

as a former capital of nigeria, and british colony, do u think lagos doesnt have the infastructure already to developed?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by shoskid(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
TooMuchStuff:

Again I said MR PETER OBI WON 🏆 AND WAS DENIED HIS MANDATE BY INEC BUHARI APC n Judiciary

How did he won when he failed to proved the figure in court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by ojonugba2014(m): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
As Drug Lord

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by StraightGaay: 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
Someone should tell this clown that his cut-and-join, copy-and-paste policies aren't working.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
lmao

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Lukuluku69(m): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Brushstrokes20: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
👀👀# usual bullocks!
Lil wonder the shyyythole is in shambles undecided
# from fry pan to fire 🔥

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Angelfrost(m): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
Nigerian Presidents, especially under APC, seem to have a knack for annoying their citizens with such nonsense talk. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by optimusprime2(m): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
The only proven drug pusher who became president...
A World record indeed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by MRMRMR: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
Best president so far.
If Tinubu fails, then I doubt if any one will be able to fix Nigeria
Screenshot this Message

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by BreakingNews21: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
Rhetorical humor in speech giving. Nothing to get upset about, unless you dey carry an upset spirit thru life.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Treasure17(m): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ori eleyi o pe

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
Don't even go there

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by BluntCrazeMan: 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/why-i-deserve-to-be-listed-in-guinness-world-records-tinubu/amp/

He can buy that one too.

He had already bought a lot of things.

He can buy this one too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Phred1717: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2023
Reforms that has plunge us in to poverty... You're more confuse as a President than before

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by newnigerdelta00: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2023
TooMuchStuff:
At least you are better than Buhari x100.

But we still maintain that you didn't win the election

Peter Obi won the Presidential election.....period.

Try de talk Truth sometimes abeg

Then why peter Obi not dey aso rock if truly Obi win nobody for take he seat.... Obi didn't win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by kokomilala(m): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
Facts Don't Lie

Those disparaging him have simply refused to separate fact from fiction. It's not enough to just hate someone and then go on to invidiously label him all sorts without considering the known and available facts.

Did he move Lagos to its present economic hub? Did he move the finances of Lagos to new heights?

These are the questions that should prick the conscience of those who are bound and blinded by sentiments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Moneyboyz: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
The nigga got no shame.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Ezmans: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2023
Throwback:

We do not deny that Obi won in his native Igboland, just as Tinubu and Atiku won in their own native regions.

But where was Obi when Tinubu was winning the NorthWest with 2.3m votes and also winning the NorthCentral with 4 states out of 6?

where was tinubu when obi won Lagos, won abuja

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by EdiskyHarry: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
The most useless president in the history of Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Lemino(m): 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
First transgender president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by AdaAwka1: 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2023
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/why-i-deserve-to-be-listed-in-guinness-world-records-tinubu/amp/

Now i believe wen dey say dat our president is high on something its very true. he actually deserves the Guiness book of records award for the gov of the dirtiest state in Nigeria during his tenure. The sanitation Fashola did when Tinubu left office no bi small.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by BeigJawnson(m): 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2023
Throwback:

I reckon that person is both INEC and the voters rolled into 1?

His opinion is good entertainment in a beer parlour.

As your moniker implies, let me throw you back to the days of Jonathan's rule, how much was paint of garri before your useless tinubu took over power? Abi ba free garrison you dey collect from aso rock? How much was fuel when Jonathan ruled? Abi them they supply free fuel give you from NNPC which is very close to exonn Mobil that is not far from a townhall that is different from balablu? Try dey use sense
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by PurestBoy(m): 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
Dennisochampa:
Useless obedients won't agree... They have started cursing their ancestors already...
Dark minded pigs...
Obi will NEVER rule 9ja....not even in the next life!!!

20k transfer for you now if you can tell me the secondary school BAT attended.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by BeigJawnson(m): 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
Brushstrokes20:
Arrant rubbishNESS!
No man born of a woman can beat JAKANNDE'S records in lagos!
# ENOUGH OF NONSENSE undecided

Exactly ... This is what I do tell the agbado urchins in my area.... Jakande remains the best governor of lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Chiefpriestt: 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
IamAtikulate:
He said he built Lagos from Zero, a former FCT and British crown colony.

Clown
Tinubu is a pathological liar and a shameless thief

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won / Fifth Term Lagos Deputy Speaker Defeated Along Other APC Candidates / Why Atiku May Lose 2019 Presidential Election – PDP Governor [Premium Times]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.