Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records (39034 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by blueAgent(m): 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
Racoon:
sad Yeah! You truly deserved being there. Your unimaginable dirty exploits are indeed legendary. After all you are the only person to have attended a Government College Lagos during its non-existent years and Government College Ibadan as a ghost. Shameless criminal.

grin grin grin grin

You nailed.
Spot on.
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by blueAgent(m): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
MRMRMR:
Best president so far.
If Tinubu fails, then I doubt if any one will be able to fix Nigeria
Screenshot this Message

MUMU
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by TooMuchStuff: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
onuman:

Peter Obi won the presidential election. INEC Chairman, Yakubu Mahmood, noticing that Obi was leading by a very wide margin disactivated the INEC electronic transmission of vote results and resorted to illegal manual collation of votes results.
God bless you 🙏 ❤ 🙌

Peter Obi won the election 👏 😀

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by TooMuchStuff: 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
EEIA:

Haba, even kwankwaso beat your hObi hands down. grin

You actually live in Afghanistan to say this...
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by blueAgent(m): 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2023
PurestBoy:

Ok, you can't defend the man you support but you don't want Obi to rule. Hope you know Obi will never be poor like your whole past and future generations put together? Obi is not the one in pain, keep playing 2 odds if that will put food on your family table

Wow!!! SUCKER PUNCH.
Fool dey compare his useless life with Obi.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by wasuka14(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
Mumu ipob miscreants, pls bring your father clean exploit and let the public know. And use to win Presidential election and take us to Germany to sign contracts. Simple!

Racoon:
sad Yeah! You truly deserved being there. Your unimaginable dirty exploits are indeed legendary. After all you are the only person to have attended a Government College Lagos during its non-existent years and Government College Ibadan as a ghost. Shameless criminal.
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
PRESIDENT TINUBU DESERVES TO BE LISTED IN GUINESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORD AS A LEGENDRY PERSON THAT FOUGHT THE MILITRY TO RESTORE DEMOCRACY IN NIGERIA IN 1999.
THOSE PEOPLE THAT WERE TODDLES AND BABIES IN 1999 THAT ARE HERE KEEP SILENT,because YOU DONT KNOW THE MAN's STRUGGLES. angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Trendishine: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
All propaganda clowns.. APC
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Walexy96: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
Tinubu name will soon enter the book because naira is going to overtake bitcoin soon. 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by harmony75: 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
Baba's dreaming you think GBR is INEC and Mohammed abi what's that his useless name?!
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by KIDfurniture(m): 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
It willl never be well with TUNUBU ADEKUNLE OGUNLERE YEKINI AHMED BOLA

Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/why-i-deserve-to-be-listed-in-guinness-world-records-tinubu/amp/
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by mipeesoft(m): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ofcourse you can bribe your way into the record book or forge another one grin angry grin grin grin yeye man[center][/center]
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/why-i-deserve-to-be-listed-in-guinness-world-records-tinubu/amp/
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by mipeesoft(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
Walai yOu got it rigth grin grin[center][/center]
Okanatansiike:
Children.

This is the side effects of cocaine sniffing in full outfit.

Please avoid hard drugs
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by mipeesoft(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
Walai yOu got it right grin grin
Okanatansiike:
Children.

This is the side effects of cocaine sniffing in full outfit.

Please avoid hard drugs
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by OyinO: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
You're a molofoko and deserves to be slapped. Nansense an ingredient
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Officialmrt: 12:24am On Nov 23, 2023
TooMuchStuff:
At least you are better than Buhari x100.

But we still maintain that you didn't win the election

Peter Obi won the Presidential election.....period.

Try de talk Truth sometimes abeg
He won and still came Third.....eyin oponu jatijati
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Fujiyama: 12:26am On Nov 23, 2023
Obakoolex:
So if people are saying behind your back that you're senseless, does that mean you don't have sense

^^^
Good question.

The issue is whether or not their comments are true and accurate.

Some years ago a hot mic picked up some controversial comments about Nigeria made by a British PM at a state function. It wasn't pleasant to hear. But did he have at least some justification for those comments? I leave you to answer that.
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Broadmind: 3:48am On Nov 23, 2023
Omi-ale buruku
Bastard.

....and for una wey wan support him shege reform. Thunder fire your yanch.
Bobloco:

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by orisa37: 5:38am On Nov 23, 2023
YES YOU WILL WHEN YOU ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG.

OUR QCFR IS DOING VERY WELL TO ENTER THE BOOK TOO. JUST WATCH HER.
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Fearyourcreator: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2023
TooMuchStuff:
At least you are better than Buhari x100.

But we still maintain that you didn't win the election

Peter Obi won the Presidential election ...period.

Try de talk Truth sometimes abeg
Atiku wey second no be him win bah... oti yawerey.. Obi won but couldn't show us the number he won with ... werey ni yin se
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by TooMuchStuff: 10:34am On Nov 23, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Atiku wey second no be him win bah... oti yawerey.. Obi won but couldn't show us the number he won with ... werey ni yin se

Peter Obi won the Presidential election.....
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Fearyourcreator: 10:53am On Nov 23, 2023
TooMuchStuff:

Peter Obi won the Presidential election..... period.

Tinubu rigged the election through INEC BUHARI

Tulumbu came a distant third.
Peter Obi is my President.....know this know peace
Lolzzz... you don go ooo... how Obi win ... lolzzz
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Dracas: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
This man is still forcing himself on companies that he never worked with. Na wa o
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by MichealStanley(m): 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
Just dey play
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Tundex911: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2023
With him record...

Poverty still bite everybody
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Successdude(m): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
Burob:
He will run for Senator 2027, if he really wants to help his people.

No need. Atleast have some shame
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Successdude(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2023
Burob:
He will run for Senator 2027, if he really wants to help his people.

By now you for done dey dey shameless ......but no.
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Tito24: 11:52am On Nov 30, 2023
Bobloco:
Tinubu truly deserves to be listed in GWR at least for being a guinea pig student of government college lagos used to test run the school four years before it was founded
stick to one at least

Is it GCI or GCL?
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Bobloco: 11:53am On Nov 30, 2023
Tito24:
stick to one at least

Is it GCI or GCL?

GCL
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Tito24: 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
Bobloco:

GCL
well

He attended GCI

And he never said he went to GCL
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Bobloco: 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2023
Tito24:
well

He attended GCI

And he never said he went to GCL

Government college Ikoyi

You mean
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Tito24: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
Bobloco:

Government college Ikoyi

You mean
that's why people like you should never be allowed to comment on topics that are beyond their intellectual capacity

You've always thought GCI is Government college Ikoyi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Representatives Members Visit Remi Tinubu / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna / What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.