Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records (39117 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by okoroemeka(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
TooMuchStuff:
At least you are better than Buhari x100.

But we still maintain that you didn't win the election

Peter Obi won the Presidential election.....period.

Try de talk Truth sometimes abeg
pls how is he better than buhari?i am trying to think how is that possible,
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by firearcher: 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
Racoon:

"...Then, the North’s results came in: he lost Kano, Kaduna and Katsina States. Despite his pernicious Muslim-Muslim ticket, he won only one of the six states in the North-East, his Muslim running-mate’s geo-political zone. In all, he won only six of the 19 Northern states. The 5.6million votes attributed to him from the North certainly lacked authenticity. 

He was losing the election, or it was tending towards a rerun. Then, INEC struck. The BVAS/IReV technology that worked perfectly for the National Assembly polls the same day suddenly failed for the presidential election. The rest is history! 

https://businessday.ng/columnist/article/supreme-court-verdict-tinubu-wins-legal-victory-but-lacks-legitimacy/

Lol. I doubt he needed to win most of the states in those zones, he only needed to make sure that even if he loses, he gets substantial votes to keep up with the popular votes. He achieved his goal. He won where he could and where he lost, he got enough votes to stay competitive.

People who are hell bent on arguing baselessly without fact that INEC got all the votes for him are just blinded by emotions. His strategy worked for him.

I doubt he would have gone ahead with the Muslim-Muslim ticket if Atiku had not decided to highjack the PDP ticket for another Northern rule.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by regenerateman(m): 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2023
You are not a reformist and you will never make GWR. A reformist would not have penchant for extravagant spendings. You have 48 cabinet ministers which is the highest since the return to democracy in 1999. You voted N1.5b for uncounstitutional office of the 1st lady. The govt has monetized housing, transport and car allowances for her workers, but the legislature under your administration went ahead and bought SUV worth N160m eachbfor office use. You are spending billion of naira on both the president and v/president offices in Lagos and more policies that affecting Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Benwallt(m): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
If you don't believe in yourself nobody will believe in you. Baba, you're great. Very unlike Obi that took full advantage of his codependent's low self-esteem both as governor and presidential candidate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Judolisco(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
TooMuchStuff:

lol... Una 2 dey deceive una selves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Burob: 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2023
Racoon:
sad Yeah! You truly deserved being there. Your unimaginable dirty exploits are indeed legendary. After all you are the only person to have attended a Government College Lagos during its non-existent years and Government College Ibadan as a ghost. Shameless criminal.
Shameless Wailer.
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by chaloskyx: 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2023
BAT ride on jare just make sure you show nigerians shege to the point they would rise up to their opressors and i would give you an A so far so good you are on the right track please increase the suffering a fuel price hike wont be bad

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Burob: 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2023
regenerateman:
You are not a reformist and you will never make GWR. A reformist would not have penchant for extravagant spendings. You have 48 cabinet ministers which is the highest since the return to democracy in 1999. You voted N1.5b for uncounstitutional office of the 1st lady. The govt has monetized housing, transport and car allowances for her workers, but the legislature under your administration went ahead and bought SUV worth N160m eachbfor office use. You are spending billion of naira on both the president and v/president offices in Lagos and more policies that affecting Nigerians
Agbadorian Almijiri, mention just 1 Thing that your state, or Local Government has done for you Lazy Thing to better your existence?

Or you have forgotten that charity they say, begins @ home?
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Burob: 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2023
chaloskyx:
BAT ride on jare just make sure you show nigerians shege to the point they would rise up to their opressors and i would give you an A so far so good you are on the right track please increase the suffering a fuel price hike wont be bad
Amongst the over 220 million Nigerians, be waiting for Abuja to help you in that your conclave.

President Tinubu will come & make life happy for you lazy Thing, that cannot help themselves?
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Ekeneegwu(m): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
Bulabubu take several seats behind abeg ..
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Exceed15: 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2023
Yes he deserves it . The most useless president in the history of Nigeria where his people commit suicide as result of hardship.
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by toprealman: 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
This man is a goon, imagine!
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by YorubaDemonswag: 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
Helinus:

Why? How?

Because he is
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Successdude(m): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2023
Throwback:

We do not deny that Obi won in his native Igboland, just as Tinubu and Atiku won in their own native regions.

But where was Obi when Tinubu was winning the NorthWest with 2.3m votes and also winning the NorthCentral with 4 states out of 6?

Hmmm .... So there is somewhere OBI WON ?
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Burob: 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
toprealman:
This man is a goon, imagine!

His words Jagaban 1 of Africa: “For those who fear various obstacles, look at me; I come from the private sector, and I’m one of you, trained by Deloitte. I served as the treasurer of Exxon Mobil. Define corporate governance in any way, and I am in it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by RushManni: 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
Throwback:

We do not deny that Obi won in his native Igboland, just as Tinubu and Atiku won in their own native regions.

But where was Obi when Tinubu was winning the NorthWest with 2.3m votes and also winning the NorthCentral with 4 states out of 6?

@ the embolded, small small the truth go dey rotten una belle .... No be only obi won, na obj won.

U guys want to bury good and lift bad - e go shelle for this una life. Truth is chasing you guys.
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by PoliteActivist: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
Throwback:

Jagaban loves to boast with facts.

That is just the fact.

I don't know. He truly deserves to be in GWR for many reasons, but not for the reasons he mentioned.
For one thing he deserves it for being the first Yahoo boy criminal mastermind to actually end up president, instead of going to jail!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Mccullum: 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
Racoon:

"...Then, the North’s results came in: he lost Kano, Kaduna and Katsina States. Despite his pernicious Muslim-Muslim ticket, he won only one of the six states in the North-East, his Muslim running-mate’s geo-political zone. In all, he won only six of the 19 Northern states. The 5.6million votes attributed to him from the North certainly lacked authenticity. 

He was losing the election, or it was tending towards a rerun. Then, INEC struck. The BVAS/IReV technology that worked perfectly for the National Assembly polls the same day suddenly failed for the presidential election. The rest is history! 

https://businessday.ng/columnist/article/supreme-court-verdict-tinubu-wins-legal-victory-but-lacks-legitimacy/

[/b]A lunatic columnist that's contradicting itself, how one would won legal battle and still lack legitimacy, can anyone separated legality from legitimate?

You're typing unreasonable write up, as if there's no party agents that represented each political parties in presidential election, if BVAS failed, don't they have copies of each polling center result? Or they the party didn't get coordinating collation center?[b]
[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Burob: 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
Successdude:

Hmmm .... So there is somewhere OBI WON ?
He will run for Senator 2027, if he really wants to help his people.
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Burob: 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
iwaeda:

druggie, lord of scammers and identity stealer. grin grin grin grin grin
Everything your country people are known for, mostly our brothers from The South East.
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Burob: 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I don't know. He truly deserves to be in GWR for many reasons, but not for the reasons he mentioned.
For one thing he deserves it for being the first Yahoo boy criminal mastermind to actually end up president, instead of going to jail!
Going to jail in your imagination, he is as innocent as your papa, or has your papa been convicted of a criminal offense before by a court of competent jurisdiction, & let loose thereafter?
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Goke7: 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2023
Racoon:
sad Yeah! You truly deserved being there. Your unimaginable dirty exploits are indeed legendary. After all you are the only person to have attended a Government College Lagos during its non-existent years and Government College Ibadan as a ghost. Shameless criminal.

Hate Speech, what he said is it true or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by seunayantokun(m): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
Falsehood is loudest when the voice of truth belongs in the grave.
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Burob: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
Racoon:
Racoon you are are still whining on pre election matters, can you continue @ these pace for the next 42 months?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Burob: 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
seunayantokun:
Falsehood is loudest when the voice of truth belongs in the grave.
Wailing Almijiri are you not ashamed to be waiting for President Tinubu to come & save you in the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

You don’t have a future without President Tinubu’s intervention in your life?
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by stuffs2002: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
TooMuchStuff:

You should have not allowed INEC to count the votes of Nigerians outside the south east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by stuffs2002: 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
bigiyaro:
😁😁😁😁... You really deserve a GWR.
You were the first in so many fields.
*First to buy the whole of INEC
*First to buy the whole of the supreme court.
*First druggie president.
*First international certificate forger president.
(Bubu holds the record for first local forger with his weac certificate. 😁😁😁😁)
*First president to hit the ground running...in the wrong direction 😁😁😁😁.
Make I stop here before agbado crew put am for my body.

Obi bought Supreme court before Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Burob: 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
Bobloco:
Tinubu truly deserves to be listed in GWR at least for being a guinea pig student of government college lagos used to test run the school four years before it was founded
Oga na Master, he was president before he even entered Aso Rock, a man of great vision.
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by stuffs2002: 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
Vlibray:
Mumu man grin grin
Its now clear that this man isn't ok

Election loss still dey pain you until now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by stuffs2002: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
evsimmigration:

Until you realize that the figures were manufactured by INEC just to dash Theifnubuuu score

IPOB cannibals no get sense sha grin

What you are saying is that the whole northwest of Nigeria didn't even vote at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by bdon123(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Peter Obi Supporters Waiting Outside Palace Of Taraba State Monarch / Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. / Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.