Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). (36356 Views)

My Ordeal With VIO For Not Wearing Face-Mask Inside My Car / ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos / Young Lady Who Survived Gas Explosion Recounts Her Ordeal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by tofolo(m): 11:49am On May 17
post=127197696:
The fastest way to get rid of gout at home is to drink plenty of water, elevate and apply ice to the affected joint, reduce stress, and take over-the-counter pain relief such as ibuprofen.
allopurinol did the magic, and the others you listed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by tofolo(m): 11:50am On May 17
theophorus:
Soory, but Abeg follow the Therapy that will help solve this condition.

Health is Wealth ooo.
yeah am good now this is 2yrs down the line and am okay.
Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by tofolo(m): 11:52am On May 17
Votukpa:

I can feel your pain. I go through it at least twice a year. Horribly painful.

Tart cherry
Tumeric + plack pepper + ginger + coconut oil + hot water blended together

It's gone.

Twice a year(wow) mine has been gone for more than 2 years and counting...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guidance On The Use Of Face Masks In Nigeria By NCDC / My Wife Addicted To Tramadol / I Can Still Get Married & Have Kids- Hiv+ Nigerian CEO Says (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.