Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,244 members, 7,842,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK (3178 Views)

Lagos Assembly Summons LAMATA Over Non-use Of Yoruba Language In Trains / What Language Is Most Spoken In Southern Nigeria After English & Pidgin Language / They Want To Be Selecting Leaders For Ndi Igbo Now, You Better Wake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by Phoen1X: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
creativehubb:

It's fact, na poverty dey make people run from their land, some dey prison for abroad, some dey street, the others dey do minimum wage jobs.
LIES,..america is a country of migrants and am sure elon musk from south africa is did not migrate due to joblessness.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by tsdarkside(m): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2023
you are better than everybody else,but you cant stay in your region....

going all over the world pissin everybody off....

thunder fire those british basstards for addin you moroons to us....

idioots....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by Putinofrussia: 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2023
igwebuike01:

Na so una de relax de feel "we are ahead" till Igbos overtake in everything while you invent excuses
Consolation.
When I read 'There Was A Country' I knew that the Igbos have a spiritual problem.
It is all about catching up with the Yorubas but the gaps continue to get larger while some console themselves with lies.

In almost everything,the Yorubas are leading with realistic and verifiable facts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by tsdarkside(m): 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2023
we should kick them with their south eastern states out of nigeria....

they are bunch of lunatics....
Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by creativehubb: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2023
Phoen1X:
LIES,..america is a country of migrants and am sure elon musk from south africa is did not migrate due to joblessness.
Elon musk was a rich kid, now an inventor and entrepreneurs...what have you or your criminal brothers invented grin

You criminals selling drugs, others robbing up and down.
Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by Antivirus92(m): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
abdeefggh:
Yorubas in uk is atlest x3 of igbos in uk
so according to your logic, most Yoruba in the UK speak igbo

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by abdeefggh: 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
Antivirus92:
so according to your logic, most Yoruba in the UK speak igbo

That data is made up by fellow ipob like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by Antivirus92(m): 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2023
tsdarkside:
we should kick them with their south eastern states out of nigeria....

they are bunch of lunatics....
see bitterness over a piece of information...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by Christistruth03: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Consolation.
When I read 'There Was A Country' I knew that the Igbos have a spiritual problem.
It is all about catching up with the Yorubas but the gaps continue to get larger while some console themselves with lies.

In almost everything,the Yorubas are leading with realistic and verifiable facts.

It is the Osu Caste System that did it

If there are people who they think are better than them they feel like Osu Outcasts

The Osu Caste System created a huge unrealistic Superiority Complex that some think they

are part of a freeborn Master Race

Though not all of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by KosiGee(m): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
Chygoz01:
This is fact I don’t want any miscreant to abuse this trend now smiley smiley

Stop posting nonsense mister. This is not true and stop spreading wrong information.

You would find the above anywhere on any British government website.
Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by KosiGee(m): 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
Chygoz01:
by there comments you shall know them

Nwokem, you are embarrassing Igbos. What you posted isn’t true.
A Yoruba person could’ve created that nonsense knowing a stupid and lazy person like you would feel good about yourself and help spread that rubbish so he’d laugh at you.

I na echu umuigbo afa. Kwusi ya.
Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by Benwallt(m): 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
booblacain:
What is the relevance of this post, say na igbos japa pass?

The relevance is acute low self-esteem

1 Like

Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by IjebuWarrior: 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
Okoro savages wey dey always shame to speak their savage language in the public...
Werey, continue... grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by Phoen1X: 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
tsdarkside:

idioots....
Which british ?..blame your fathers and uncles for fighting and dying as canon fodder in a war to get attached to igbos by force.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by igwebuike01: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
tsdarkside:

idioots....
Cry cry babies everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by igwebuike01: 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Consolation.

You have been overtaken in everything. Political mago mago couldn't save you from the single burst of energy. You lack native intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by Brenbentondiaz: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
Igbos and lies. They're not known as the merchants of everything fake in Nigeria for nothing (fake drugs, fake cords, fake products in general, fake mansions, fake billions, fake JAMB result, fake news etc).

1 Like

Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by drlateef: 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
booblacain:
What is the relevance of this post, say na igbos japa pass?

And they are just destroying Nigeria’s image everywhere with their drug trafficking. 99% of all Nigerians trafficking drugs are igbo. Is that something to be proud of?
Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by Stone03: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
Upon all the wickedness of Awolowo against the Igbos, giving them just 20pounds after the devastating civil war, against the mouth watering previleges Yorubas enjoyed. Free education and easy entrance to London. Imagine if Igbos never fought civil war.
Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by Stone03: 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
Brenbentondiaz:
Igbos and lies. They're not known as the merchants of everything fake in Nigeria for nothing (fake drugs, fake cords, fake products in general, fake mansions, fake billions, fake JAMB result, fake news etc).

So you are not ashamed of yourself? Is Tinubu the internationally known certificate forger and a serial criminal not from your tribe? What of FFK? That EU award on fake news peddling, your brother too
Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by Antivirus92(m): 5:21am On Nov 23, 2023
abdeefggh:

go and buy chest pain drug...
Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by Antivirus92(m): 5:25am On Nov 23, 2023
abdeefggh:

just accept it, you have been overtaken just like you have been overtaken in virtually everything you claimed to be leading in.
Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by Brenbentondiaz: 7:40am On Nov 23, 2023
Stone03:

So you are not ashamed of yourself? Is Tinubu the internationally known certificate forger and a serial criminal not from your tribe? What of FFK? That EU award on fake news peddling, your brother too

Tinubu is the internationally known forger? Really? Says who? You and your bunch of fellow deluded lowlifes, right? Or you have a court indictment to that effect that I don't know of? Or you're trying to prove my point of you scums ability at fake news? The irony of talking of someone being ashamed of himself. Lolz. The population of your people in prison worldwide is higher than the population of China. You guys just don't have enough braincells to know when to keep quiet.
Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by Chygoz01: 10:07am On Nov 23, 2023
drlateef:

And they are just destroying Nigeria’s image everywhere with their drug trafficking. 99% of all Nigerians trafficking drugs are igbo. Is that something to be proud of?
is your president Igbo too
Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by Zool6: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2023
I globetrotte I can confidently tell u that Igbos are just everywhere all over the world they repatriate a lot of dollars back to Nigeria don’t want any miscreant to abuse this trend now smiley smiley[/quote]
Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by Zool6: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2023
[Its something to be proud of it help fight poverty and more financial stability among people I alway admire Chinese Indians
when I see how they are just in every country
running trades traveling among people have a lot of advantages and exposure among people quote author=creativehubb post=127105880]Nothing to be proud about, shows the mass migration from southeast due to poverty and terrorism...this is a bad sign.[/quote]
Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by Zool6: 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2023
[Osu is beter than barbaric Abobaku where some innocent yorubas are buried alives they are considered Animals in yoruba land or even the barbaric skull mining all over south west

Can u point singel person called OSU across Igboland in this 2023 so because Nigeria was killing twins before European alived mean Nigerias are still killing twins in 2023 Ritualist them quote author=Christistruth03 post=127109006]

It is the Osu Caste System that did it

If there are people who they think are better than them they feel like Osu Outcasts

The Osu Caste System created a huge unrealistic Superiority Complex that some think they

are part of a freeborn Master Race

Though not all of them[/quote]
Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by Abagworo(m): 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
There's nothing stewpid black people will not fight for. On another thread I saw Igbos and Yorubas arguing who were sold most as slaves in Brazil and Cuba.
Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by Stone03: 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2023
Brenbentondiaz:

Tinubu is the internationally known forger? Really? Says who? You and your bunch of fellow deluded lowlifes, right? Or you have a court indictment to that effect that I don't know of? Or you're trying to prove my point of you scums ability at fake news? The irony of talking of someone being ashamed of himself. Lolz. The population of your people in prison worldwide is higher than the population of China. You guys just don't have enough braincells to know when to keep quiet.

I am just reading a comment made from an imbecilic brain, a slowpoke, an id!ot, an illiterate mörön, a product of smelly sperm. When has supreme court become the definer of forgery. You said you went to school and your brain has failed to know the definition of forgery?
Which supreme court declared the little girl, Mmesoma's result forged?
Your president presented a certificate not given by the university he claimed he went, and you stup!dily think you can ride on Nigerians?
May thunder scatter your skull for denying your conscience the very truth it knew very well.
Re: Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK by DaddyJapan(m): 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Keep feeding yourself lies
Clown

As far as official data goes, @OP is right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria And Ghana! Why Do Some Nigerians Stoop So Low: / Breaking News: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! / Latest News, Plane Crashes Into Market!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.