Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. (25819 Views)

How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? / As A Chosen, GOD Saved Me In An Accident That Got 4 Passengers Burnt {my Pix / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by LEGALSER: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by Kedikedi77: 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2023
LEGALSER:

Nonsense and Ingredients
happney65:
Lord chosen "The Christian Taliban without no Gun"

grin
nawa oo 🙂 grin grin
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by Josywhyte: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2023
Oga for ur info, God has no church. All these ones you people are saying 'God chosen,'God daddy GO...and so on no dey work o.
So those ones wey boko boys kill wey shout 'God' dem no get sense or dem no dey worship this same God or dem no get faith?
I was opportuned to listen to one 'chosen guy' on radio testifying. He said when he got back home from a crusade(chosen crusade) there was no fuel in his gen and he needed light to carry out the 'work of God',and it was late already. He said he removed his apron and cover his gen and started praying and after two minutes he opened the generator tank and saw fuel inside. My brother na so I just vex off my radio.
Which kind lie be that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by mozona(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
The robbers are from chosen church
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by OLOKOESHIN: 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2023
OkCornel:
Lori iro
If true...nah it be say nothing dey him body to rob...I believe you Lori iro
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by Ubanz: 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
Okay, that means the armed robbers are from Chosen.I now understand.
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by godofuck231: 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
Your church member there like you one day you will be chosen specifically for a bullet
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by lomprico(m): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2023
As long as I'm concerned, anybody claiming to be a christian that's prays or prophesy in their overseer's god name is not a Christian.

God of chosen
God of papa/mama
God of pastor xyz

You are not worshipping the christian God period!!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by mukthar2000(m): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2023
Meaning the robbers are CHOSEN members?
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by uvie66: 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kimcutie:
Watch atheists have a feast here
...no evidence so we should just believe what he says
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by Venymen(m): 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2023
Chosen thieves meet chosen member
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by mukthar2000(m): 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2023
Meaning the robbers are CHOSEN members ?
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by Empressgifted(f): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2023
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5BsYX7U-eQ?si=DLuGntxZIPBRqpsR

I thank God for using this ministry to deliver His people. I've been in a similar situation before and this great God intervened, gave me the courage to declare myself a Chosen, I did and the thief drove off.

God keeps His covenant, I'm blessed and honoured to be a beneficiary of His covenant with this ministry. I pray we all make it to heaven at the end of this life, in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by MICVOCT(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
isan:
What if he says I'm a winner or redeemer? They would have robbed him ? All of una dey mad

<hysterical laughter>
MICVOCT
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by perryy(m): 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2023
Chosen no dey fill gas, na stickers them dey use. Na today?
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by ednut1(m): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kimcutie:
14 members of his church were killed here in 2014. How come god didn’t save them
https://www.nairaland.com/4264196/lords-chosen-ministries-members-killed
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by jrusky(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2023
Sir are you sure of what you are saying
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by cl0r0x: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
I'm a believer, I believe.
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by aigbokiejohnson(m): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
Liars
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by ariesbull: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
Just imagine how these guys make mockery of themselves
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by gaskiyamagana: 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2023
OkCornel:
Lori iro
Don't mind him, armed robber who no respect Jesus go know you?
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by caniva(m): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
cheesy Sorry is your name
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by Lahmeda(m): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
Should we tell Baba?

It wasn't by calling himself " I am chosen" they left him, it because probably they didn't understand what he is saying 😂
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by HighTable(m): 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2023
🤣🤣
In Nigeria, pastors lie more than politicians.
They are the ones doing much of the crowd control, politicians this days just sit back and watch.
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by donhils: 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2023
[quote author=OkCornel post=127107834]Lori iro[/quote
I like the sound of this but I don't know what it means. I used Google translate... It showed On Fake but I don't think that's the actual meaning
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by Truths9ja: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
Hallelujah to the Lord Jesus Christ 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by Rhassidy360: 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
De play
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by themanderon: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2023
OkCornel:
Lori iro

Someone is telling you his personal story and you that wasn't there is doubting? If it is a lie or the truth what would that add to you?
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2023
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5BsYX7U-eQ?si=DLuGntxZIPBRqpsR

I am curious on why most people on front page shine their teeth and laughed at this post, It appears to be an upgraded lamba grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by fmonigent(m): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kimcutie:

No be lie
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by kmaster007: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2023
Agba man bcoz you no get money
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by AK89: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
They saw a possible mad man and decided his life was already hard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Worships At Tunde Bakare's Church (Photos) / Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins / 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.