Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. (25817 Views)

How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? / As A Chosen, GOD Saved Me In An Accident That Got 4 Passengers Burnt {my Pix / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by heffem(m): 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
Oga, no go believe wetin no be am....them run as them hear chosen because them know say you no get shingbai
Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by Kevineleven(m): 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2023
Man is Spirit Soul and Body
With the body we interact with the physical
The soul is where our mind lives
The Spirit connect with God
A man operating from the spirit is operating from the supernatural, so when you hear stories like this and other miracles do not doubt.
As long as you operate from the body or try to use your intelligence, the power of God or miracle will be far from you.
Forget every you know, come as a child, learn and believe.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. by odogwueast: 10:06am On Nov 27, 2023
Congratulations to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins / Ibe Kachikwu Worships At Tunde Bakare's Church (Photos) / 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.