Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? (2429 Views)

What Best Way I Can Lift My Car Up Without Tempering With Shocks Or Tyre? / A Lady Gave A Guy A Lift In Lagos, See What She Did To Him { Photo } / Elon Musk Set To Launch His Tesla Roadster To Mars On SpaceX Heavy Lift Rocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by Thazard(m): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
Starboytwo:
Op you dey crase oo, what do you think we are on this space sad

Park jeep dey beg you, on top bike. You are a phantom liar.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by Omoawoke2(m): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2023
kabanayol9:
3weeks ago, i was going out to watch football match between top two clubs on saturday, there was this beautiful lady that was driving a jeep, she stopped at the junction i was waiting to take a bike to the viewing centre, she greeted me, i returned her greeting, i thought she wanted to ask for direction.
The next voice i heard was handsome where are going? sharp sharp my brain don begin reasons some things like, is this the new strategy they are using now, she go just carry me pretending to be giving me a lift then the rest of her guys attacks on the way or is she a yahoo girl? abi she is a ritualist once i enter her jeep dey don use my enemy be that, so many bad thoughts was flying on my mind, don't blame me considering the way the country is, some don't want to husle but wants to get rich instantly.
I finally told her thank you that i appreciate her kind gesture, i think she understands my body behavior, she parked properly, came down and was like uncle is not what you are thinking, i meant no harm , i am actually new in this area, was just trying to help.
It was then i summoned courage, apologize and entered, we chatted, exchanged contacts still i didn't loose guard sha, that was the first time a lady will ever give me a lift, share your experience too.

This looks like super story

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by Shakirababy(f): 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
Lies flying from all angles... Who una dey decieve grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by Ceasarceasar: 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2023
drmikeadams:
I need to leave my area,na broke single mothers full here grin dey Bleep like rabbjts

Hhahahaha
Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by MONEY247: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2023
I believe anything can happen

Not really a ride but help....

so it was raining so badly and I was hurrying somewhere, I had to stay in a shade to wait for the rain to calm down before going on with my journey, when this beautiful lady came across me and asked me to join her under her umbrella, mehn I was shocked, but I followed her since I was in a hurry....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by kabanayol9(m): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2023
Livegamesonly:
finally my man...you got the real sugar mummy....how you dey bro...hope you good
For where anyways i am trying to be fine, you?
Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by Livegamesonly(m): 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2023
kabanayol9:

For where anyways i am trying to be fine, you?
we pushing, we thank God...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Engine Oil: Changing From Total Synthetic To Mobil / I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. / What Is The Difference Between C CLASS (w202) And 280

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.