Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. (2429 Views)

CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz / From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by kingreign(m): 6:41am On Jul 30, 2020
[s]There's a transaction I carried out with Gazzuzz, and he did something which I want the world to know. Details later[/s].

Now the report in detail

1. 4 years ago, in Lagos, I was searching for a registered Kia Rio. All the samples I saw were terrible save for one who's interior, body and electrical were still okay but engine was having issues. I spoke to some mechanics to assist me replace the engine. They were either terrible in their response or I was not convenient with their response. I spoke to Gazzuzz, he gave me his words and condition which I found pleasing and easier. In less than 2days, he fixed the car and replace AC compressor and car was driven to Calabar in Cross River State. Car is still in use as we speak.

2. Last week, I was searching for the catalytic converter Bank 1 and Bank 2 of 2GR-FE for Lexus RX350. I searched all the spare parts market in Abuja. What I was seeing were either reworked types or types which would fail very soon. Time was running out, I saw one from a seller who quoted 280k for both and they were rusty and brownish. I decided, I rather kill myself than take such bad samples for such an expensive part.
I dialed various contacts in Ladipo but the price was still terrible till I remembered Gazzuzz had a 2GR-FE engine and transmission with Catalytic converter and harness he was going to sell off.
I dialed him and he sent me pictures of the catalytic converter. I was beyond pleased but scared of the price. I asked him with great trembling and humility "oga Sir, eskuse me sir, pls sir, what is the last price?", then he dropped the bomb shell, it was cheaper than the types I was seeing, but then again, he said because of you, I can further reduce the price by a factor of 12345. My joy knew no bounds. I sharply fired up my mumu bank app and sent the funds to him. 2days later the cats were facing me with my two korokoro eyes I saw and beheld for beauty of these cats cool
I installed them and I've driven 200+ miles yet no mumu catalytic converter below threshold faults any more! cheesy

Oga Gazzuzz, you're a great man, I thank you for keeping the standards high and also for your humility and humane nature. Bless you sir! cool
Heavenlybang, Nurey, searchin4luv, opusdei, weyreypey, Piyke, Eddee, etc

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by id4sho(m): 6:47am On Jul 30, 2020
shocked
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by searchng4love: 6:50am On Jul 30, 2020
kingreign:
There's a transaction I carried out with Gazzuzz, and he did something which I want the world to know. Be careful who you trust, the disappointment was unbelievable....Details later.

Heabang, rey, searn4luv, opusdei, weypey, iyke, etc

Ok
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by nurey(m): 6:51am On Jul 30, 2020
grin

Elders make una show face.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by kingreign(m): 6:52am On Jul 30, 2020
Do not mind the SRS light, Na thatevil occupants classification system which is under the passengers seat that needs zero point calibration and the TPMS light which is a result of failed TPMS sensor.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by illicit(m): 6:56am On Jul 30, 2020
cool
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by searchng4love: 7:04am On Jul 30, 2020
kingreign:
Lemme me prepare for morning work. When I settle down, and my head is cleared, I will discuss about it. I don't know how to talk plenty but there are evidences to show.
You no well. Which morning work during public holidays...you be kidnapper?

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by hapheeyxz: 7:04am On Jul 30, 2020
lolz
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by kingreign(m): 7:06am On Jul 30, 2020
searchng4love:

You no well. Which morning work during public holidays...you be kidnapper?

I do business, I'm not concerned about public holiday I am concerned about my own business.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by minasota(f): 7:11am On Jul 30, 2020
But Gazzuzz Na big man for auto now waiting come happen again? and I been wan give am work self....
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:12am On Jul 30, 2020
Cartalk police on standby. Move and we move you!

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by searchng4love: 7:24am On Jul 30, 2020
kingreign:

I do business, I'm not concerned about public holiday I am concerned about my own business.
No wahala... I need you to do a boq.. do you remember how?
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by kingreign(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2020
searchng4love:

No wahala... I need you to do a boq.. do you remember how?
yes, chat me via whatsapp.
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by maynation(f): 8:01am On Jul 30, 2020
#following. undecided
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by chukel(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2020
Later come and pour encomiums and praise for gazzuzz. We know. You can't go against him. Not in public. Guy is good. This will disappoint many who believe there is a problem.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:44am On Jul 30, 2020
chukel:
Later come and pour encomiums and praise for gazzuzz. We know. You can't go against him. Not in public. Guy is good. This will disappoint many who believe there is a problem.

Honorable member it's ok, it's ok.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by Lexusgs430: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2020
minasota:
But Gazzuzz Na big man for auto now waiting come happen again?
and I been wan give am work self....

Never allow kingreign, reign on your parade............ cheesy
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by kingreign(m): 9:03am On Jul 30, 2020
minasota:
But Gazzuzz Na big man for auto now waiting come happen again?
and I been wan give am work self....

Plenty things happened o.
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by chukel(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Honorable member it's ok, it's ok.
please calm down. I want you to calm down and rest.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by banky3w(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2020
It’s ok oh. Off the mic, crash the servers! Shut down nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by snipesdam(m): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2020
Hmmm kingreign wetin happen... This could have really touched you.
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by buygala(m): 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
grin

Dis one wey Kingreign dey para, I hope Gaz didn't snatch our tear rubber wife

1 Like

Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by kingreign(m): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
This is the third time he is doing this to me. I must say it for all the Nairalanders both home and abroad to know what is happening.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by homeboy205: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
kingreign:
This is the third time he is doing this to me. I must say it for all the Nairalanders both home and abroad to know what is happening.

You just Dey put yourself for trips

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by kingreign(m): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
homeboy205:

You just Dey put yourself for trips

undecided angry
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by Areaboy2(m): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
Bros, its been nearly 12 hours since you posted your need to report.

I'm not sure what you are waiting for again o

Or you are giving him time to retract/fix his "wrongdoing" towards you?
I no understand again
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by buygala(m): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
Areaboy2:
Bros, its been nearly 12 hours since you posted your need to report.

I'm not sure what you are waiting for again o

Or you are giving him time to retract/fix his "wrongdoing" towards you?
I no understand again

There is no wrong doing anywhere grin

All na stunt to mimick one Ekiti lecturer grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by Areaboy2(m): 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
buygala:

There is no wrong doing anywhere grin

All na stunt to mimick one Ekiti lecturer grin

toh.. i don fall for the stunt be that na grin grin
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by semid4lyfe(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
And some are falling for this....
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by Ishilove: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
semid4lyfe:
And some are falling for this....

As in ehn cheesy
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by asamwababy: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
University of Dundees waiting for gist grin
Re: I Want To Testify About the Kindness of Gazzuzz To Nairaland. by kingreign(m): 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
asamwababy:
University of Dundees waiting for gist grin
I'm heading home from a days hustle tongue
When I get home, I'd spill the beans tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rear Left Light And The City Metal Emblem Of Honda City 2007 Model Wanted / "pure Water" Car? What Is The Real Name / Welcoming The New 2013 Honda Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.