Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death (48990 Views)

Boy Became Popular After He Converted Refrigerator To Boat / 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Now Authors (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death by iamyungkhalifa(m): 2:47am On Nov 24, 2023
Risingblue008:
U no add brymo?
grin grin grin
Cos I no sure If that guy dey see garri chop for the music industry
Na dead man na,
grin grin grin

Hustle make u no go fall like brymo
make we quote burna freestyle
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death by Ikemba007: 4:01am On Nov 24, 2023
Awesome6s:

By CrispNG

No, Christy Essien was popular while alive. Very very popular.
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death by Fearyourcreator: 4:38am On Nov 24, 2023
clefstone:
Christy Essien Igbokwe shouldn't be on this list. She was more famous alive than when she died
You dey mind them... yeye list
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death by BluntCrazeMan: 4:41am On Nov 24, 2023
immortalcrown:
The inclusion of Ola Dip is funny 🤣

It serves him right. Not everyone gets away with stupidity. If Ola's father was that of Mohbad, Ola would have been quickly buried alive in an under-sized casket at night.
Hehehe
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death by BluntCrazeMan: 4:44am On Nov 24, 2023
obaidan:
shey dem say Oladips no die say na prank.
His death is officially announced even in newspapers.

But his resurrection is yet to go viral.
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death by obaidan: 4:55am On Nov 24, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
His death is officially announced even in newspapers.

But his resurrection is yet to go viral.
loooool....d boy dun enter ds one...for him life e no go prank again
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death by Silentgroper(m): 6:55am On Nov 24, 2023
clefstone:
Christy Essien Igbokwe shouldn't be on this list. She was more famous alive than when she died
so was dagrin
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death by Silentgroper(m): 6:57am On Nov 24, 2023
Angelfrost:
Amaka Igwe and Christy Essien-Igbokwe have no business on that list...!

Those were Amazons while alive, and breaking new ground in the Entertainment Industry... Death didn't make them more popular than they already were, they were simply celebrated for their milestones.

You people should learn to do proper research and fact-finding before rushing to create topics and threads.
i have no clue who they were even after their death .. i guess they're not so famous afterall
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death by Quebec91(m): 7:24am On Nov 24, 2023
cheesy
immortalcrown:
The inclusion of Ola Dip is funny 🤣

It serves him right. Not everyone gets away with stupidity. If Ola's father was that of Mohbad, Ola would have been quickly buried alive in an under-sized casket at night.
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death by Quebec91(m): 7:26am On Nov 24, 2023
cheesy
Dareal90s:
If you say you are dead then you are dead, Oladips is dead.
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death by Angelfrost(m): 8:34am On Nov 24, 2023
Silentgroper:
i have no clue who they were even after their death .. i guess they're not so famous afterall

That's understandable... You can't know everyone, not even the most famous people.
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death by walemi21(m): 8:51am On Nov 24, 2023
Risingblue008:
U no add brymo?
grin grin grin
Cos I no sure If that guy dey see garri chop for the music industry
Na dead man na,
grin grin grin

Hustle make u no go fall like brymo

He's better than your fav...
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death by chukkystar(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2023
Semaj77:

Only people like you see music as a numbers thing ( whatever that means ). You see people like Yanni have broken records most musicians can't but he's still largely unknown because he doesn't have those "numbers" you speak of but nonetheless he keeps achieving even without the viewership
it's like U didn't read my comment well enough to understand it. Stay Safe, Life is not do or die affair
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death by enemachris(m): 10:52am On Nov 24, 2023
Melagros:

The op na mumu
Na indomie generation grin grin
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death by TossTos: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2023
Op , Oladips is not dead ooo ...
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death by aremubabs: 6:28am On Nov 25, 2023
ncoolsome:
Pls replace Christy essien with Fela anikulapokuti...

Tribalism has eaten up your brain.

Many comments here agree that Christy Essien-Igbokwe was already famous before her death.

So, stick that nonsense up your ass before people are forced to derail this thread with a tribal war.
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death by ncoolsome(m): 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2023
aremubabs:

Tribalism has eaten up your brain.

Many comments here agree that Christy Essien-Igbokwe was already famous before her death.

So, stick that nonsense up your ass before people are forced to derail this thread with a tribal war.

You don't even know my tribe but again aren't you an errant nonsense and a blatherskite mixed with a pinch of in-depth stupidity when you want to put someone who was already popular and the thread says people that made it after their death... Everybody would agree that Felas music became popular and more appreciated after his death so what's the fuss..
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death by aremubabs: 10:49am On Nov 26, 2023
ncoolsome:

You don't even know my tribe but again aren't you an errant nonsense and a blatherskite mixed with a pinch of in-depth stupidity when you want to put someone who was already popular and the thread says people that made it after their death... Everybody would agree that Felas music became popular and more appreciated after his death so what's the fuss..

I don't need to know your tribe.

The stupidity of a tribalist exposes them easily.

Which Fela's song became popular after his death?

Just say you were never his fan. His songs caused him problems with the military back then, especially his Zombie song.
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death by ncoolsome(m): 11:17am On Nov 26, 2023
aremubabs:

I don't need to know your tribe.

The stupidity of a tribalist exposes them easily.

Which Fela's song became popular after his death?

Just say you were never his fan. His songs caused him problems with the military back then, especially his Zombie song.

You said Christy essien igbokwe was already popular and widely celebrated...so why put her in this category as in does your brain still have the ability to process information at all??
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death by aremubabs: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2023
ncoolsome:

You said Christy essien igbokwe was already popular and widely celebrated...so why put her in this category as in does your brain still have the ability to process information at all??

You are very confused.

I corrected the OP.

The OP ignorantly listed Christy as one of those who became popular after their death. That is wrong information. Christy has always enjoyed popularity before her death.

But you had to mention Fela.
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death by ncoolsome(m): 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
aremubabs:

You are very confused.

I corrected the OP.

The OP ignorantly listed Christy as one of those who became popular after their death. That is wrong information. Christy has always enjoyed popularity before her death.

But you had to mention Fela.

You are the confused being here.

Okay you corrected the OP of having christy's name there meaning it shouldnt be at the first place as you big head said ooh,if we are to subtract her name it leaves us with five names,Oga five names and six are needed, what is now my offense in substiting hers with Fela Anikulapo Kutis name for God's sake to balance it at six names.

I don't blame you,its Glo with there free data thats causing this..
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death by aremubabs: 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2023
ncoolsome:

You are the confused being here.

Okay you corrected the OP of having christy's name there meaning it shouldnt be at the first place as you big head said ooh,if we are to subtract her name it leaves us with five names,Oga five names and six are needed, what is now my offense in substiting hers with Fela Anikulapo Kutis name for God's sake to balance it at six names.

I don't blame you,its Glo with there free data thats causing this..

If you must make a replacement, why use Fela?

Is Fela your daddy's mate? Show some respect.
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death by ncoolsome(m): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2023
aremubabs:

If you must make a replacement, why use Fela?

Is Fela your daddy's mate? Show some respect.

Oya use davido or wizkid as a replacement as ur drunkard mummy doesnt know your father..abeg go sleep..
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death by aremubabs: 6:30am On Nov 29, 2023
ncoolsome:

Oya use davido or wizkid as a replacement as ur drunkard mummy doesnt know your father..abeg go sleep..

Must you replace Christy with someone? Can't you just remove her from the list and call out the OP for being stupid?
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death by ncoolsome(m): 8:48am On Nov 30, 2023
aremubabs:

Must you replace Christy with someone? Can't you just remove her from the list and call out the OP for being stupid?

So now the OP is stupid...Is this how you carelessly open your wide gutter smelling mouth to insult strangers...
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death by aremubabs: 10:34am On Nov 30, 2023
ncoolsome:

So now the OP is stupid...Is this how you carelessly open your wide gutter smelling mouth to insult strangers...

If a statement or an online activity is stupid, you don't need to know the person to realize the stupidity.

I know you are too stupid to understand that.
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death by ncoolsome(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
aremubabs:

If a statement or an online activity is stupid, you don't need to know the person to realize the stupidity.

I know you are too stupid to understand that.

It seems everybody is stupid to you even your family members including your poor filthy wretched runaway dead beat father that your mother can't point...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos / Teni Recounts How Tiwa Savage Came To Greet Her On Board A Plane / Olamide Wears Face Mask To OLIC5 Stage, Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.