Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Couple Who Died 6 Weeks Apart Buried Together In Rivers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Died 6 Weeks Apart Buried Together In Rivers (891 Views)

'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics / Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Who Died 6 Weeks Apart Buried Together In Rivers by saintbillion(m): 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
The remains of a couple, Harold and Glory Atuzieogwu, who died six weeks apart have been laid to rest in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State.

According to the obituary, the couple, both aged 47, passed away on February 1 and March 15, 2023, after a protracted illness.

The funeral was held at Rukpokwu community last weekend.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/11/couple-who-died-6-weeks-apart-buried-together-in-rivers-2.html
Re: Couple Who Died 6 Weeks Apart Buried Together In Rivers by vanbonattel: 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
Rest in Love
Re: Couple Who Died 6 Weeks Apart Buried Together In Rivers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
So sad.
See the little kids they left behind.

May their souls Rest in Perfect Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Died 6 Weeks Apart Buried Together In Rivers by SharingIsLife(m): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
Sad. Those kids don't know yet what they're going into. If you lose only your Dad early, you'll know how very wicked the world is, let alone when you lose both parents. I really feel for them. Please op, how can one get to the family physically?

3 Likes

Re: Couple Who Died 6 Weeks Apart Buried Together In Rivers by saintbillion(m): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
SharingIsLife:
Sad. Those kids don't know yet what they're going into. If you lose only your Dad early, you'll know how very wicked the world is, let alone when you lose both parents. I really feel for them. Please op, how can one get to the family physically?
It's in the burial poster. I think the address is there
Re: Couple Who Died 6 Weeks Apart Buried Together In Rivers by Hezzyluv: 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
These kids.... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Couple Who Died 6 Weeks Apart Buried Together In Rivers by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
I'm curious, those who bury their loved ones within their family yard, aren't you afraid that one day the ghosts of those people will haunt the family house?
Re: Couple Who Died 6 Weeks Apart Buried Together In Rivers by godgrace777(m): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm curious, those who bury their loved ones within their family yard, aren't you afraid that one day the ghosts of those people will haunt the family house?
The way the country hard now for nigeria people are no more afraid of ghosts,even the ghosts knows this..... Back to the topic may their souls rest in peace....
Re: Couple Who Died 6 Weeks Apart Buried Together In Rivers by Stanweezy(m): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2023
Samantha124:

It's normal, people bury their loved ones in family compound

Some bury inside living room and cover it without you knowing that the living room you are sitting comfortably that someone is buried below
Re: Couple Who Died 6 Weeks Apart Buried Together In Rivers by jamesversion: 12:01am On Nov 23, 2023
Stanweezy:

It's normal, people bury their loved ones in family compound

Some bury inside living room and cover it without you knowing that the living room you are sitting comfortably that someone is buried below

13 years ago during my NYSC, I knew the sefcon my babe was staying had a grave inside but I never told her. I knew cos the middle of the room had this hollow sound like an empty space and the dimension of the area that had the space was equal to the dimension of a grave. I never told her, neither was I bothered about it. We dey fvck non stop ontop person mama grave. grin

3 Likes

Re: Couple Who Died 6 Weeks Apart Buried Together In Rivers by TINUBUISMAD: 12:07am On Nov 23, 2023
jamesversion:

13 years ago during my NYSC, I knew the sefcon my babe was staying had a grave inside but I never told her. I knew cos the middle of the room had this hollow sound like an empty space and the dimension of the area that had the space was equal to the dimension of a grave. I never told her, neither was I bothered about it. We dey fvck non stop ontop person mama grave. grin
Badt guy grin
Re: Couple Who Died 6 Weeks Apart Buried Together In Rivers by Ulunne777(f): 4:36am On Nov 23, 2023
Mu heart goes out to those kids.
IT is after this burial that they will understand what life is.
Dear lord,may theiir.be a consistrnt helper
Re: Couple Who Died 6 Weeks Apart Buried Together In Rivers by Nemesis0147(m): 5:10am On Nov 23, 2023
Rip to them but people wey dig that grave really tried oh

(1) (Reply)

Brown Skin People Hated The Most Because It Is The Color Of Beauty And Jesus / Signs That You Are To Anoint Your Home / “Asking Your Wife For DNA Test Should Be A Criminal Offense” –BBN Rachel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.