Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court (36764 Views)

APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) / NIN - A Mistake Was Made In My Gender / Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Ashez: 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
The Judiciary has finally set the motion for the next revolution, it's going to be massive and bloody but victory at last
Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas, Christians and Moslems, let's come together and fight for our Children.
God help us in Jesus name, Amen

4 Likes

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by DaTruths: 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
Padipadi:

Go n help them to protest.
I ll be glad to see how abokis chop beatings from army. Aboki cries are sweet to hear

Help who protest? So that police would start shooting protesters? Go and join them na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by israelmao(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
Nigerian judiciary is now in the mud and real mess.What it called clerical error was only miscarriage of justice.

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Padipadi: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2023
DaTruths:

Help who protest? So that police would start shooting protesters? Go and join them na

.I want you to help Kano people. You are one of those that thinks gworo people are untouchable not knowing they are theost gullible. Them go beat and kill the hell outta any protester.

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by chukkystar(m): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I know all along and that's why it must be investigated to stop this criminal enterprise.

The judgement was read in the open court and it upheld the judgement of the lower court which sacked the Kano Governor. It was after the judgement that the error was inserted in the CTC. Similar thing happened with the PEPT CTC judgement too and I suspect the sore losers politicians.

The corrupt politicians recruit and induce corrupt clerical staff to insert 'typo errors ' then release it to corrupt bloggers who will push out the fake content intended to disinform and embarrass the Judges or taint their credibility.
U know nothing about power then if U feel a mere Clerk can make that type of mistake and still get it posted on Social Media. That right there was don by bigwigs and they want Kano to boil with protesters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Booty4ker(m): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2023
So this is what Tinubu would be turning Nigeria to? The court of law is now a joke and object of redicule

Well Kano gave him half a million vote so he's just paying them back😁😁

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by phemmie06(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
You're bold to say this, error that could turn the state upside down? Then you should have been former registrar in a sane environment

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Ashirioluwa: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
But INEC claimed the election was free and fair, but the majority of the winners of the concluded elections have been removed from office.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by phemmie06(m): 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
How can you make such a grave error

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by FreeStuffsNG: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
chukkystar:
U know nothing about power then if U feel a mere Clerk can make that type of mistake and still get it posted on Social Media. That right there was don by bigwigs and they want Kano to boil with protesters
I am sure you didn't read my post yet quick to be uncouth. Smh

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by ChiefOloye(m): 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
DaTruths:
If Kano people allows that, good for them.

Nigeria has gone to the dogs forever.

What do you want them to do, then, cause mayhem, so could die, because 2 politicians from the same state are contending for 1 seat?
You no wise, at all.
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Blackdisciple(m): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2023
Everlad:
APC mean this man.
They want him out by all means
They no longer hide their criminality

Surely they no longer hide their criminality ..

Hope that that armed group will not raise up in various locations of the country when the masses are tired...

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by AirBere: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I know all along and that's why it must be investigated to stop this criminal enterprise.

The judgement was read in the open court , the whole world heard the judgement and how the Appeal Court upheld the judgement of the lower court that SACKED the Kano Governor. It was after the judgement that the 'error' was inserted in the CTC. Similar thing happened with the PEPT CTC judgement too.

I suspect the sore losers politicians are behind these crimes. How on earth will the CTC Judgement with watermark of the APC's candidate lawyers be the one that bloggers pushed to the media and why? It's a deliberate crime by sore losers to misinform and attack the judgement and the credibility of the Judges that gave the judgement because they didn't receive favourable judgement. The Appeal Court must report them to the DSS.
The clerical staff, politicians and bloggers that broke the news must be investigated and prosecuted.

The corrupt politicians recruit and induce corrupt clerical staff to insert 'typo errors ' then release it to corrupt bloggers who will push out the fake content intended to disinform and embarrass the Judges or taint their credibility. Check my signature for free stuffs!

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You forgot to add "Check My Signature For Freestuffs!

grin grin grin grin grin

I sight you. You've now updated it. More 30k stipends to your piggyvest wink

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by duketerry22(m): 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
First Lagos made an error with 2bn instead of 2mn.. woooow.. now Kano.. a mistake. Lol

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by voltron14: 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2023
utenwuson:
These rogue judges will burn down this country one day... Phuls

Go and burn the place na.

As una do for EndSARS who come suffer am?

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by judatech: 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2023
INEC and the the Judiciary...
Catalyst for a very violent revolution in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Racoon(m): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
Agents of judicial merchandise.

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Majlaw(m): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
Kyase:
We know na

Remain Sule to get his own sack
Dream on
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by mcbreeze: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
The Nigerian judiciary has once again proven to be competent and unbiased.

More grease to their elbows!

They have proven how demented your brain is

2 Likes

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Vinnie2000(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
SHAMELESS APC/Tinubu govt! sad undecided
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by obuburam: 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
They should continue, Nigeria is bigger than them
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by olatade(m): 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
Kano people are obviously being robbed their beloved governor. Gawuna will never be supported by the masses.
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Tareq1105: 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
My advice to the Gov is to immediately appeal to the supreme court if he still has anything to say bcoz he wouldn't get anything from that error that he's celebrating.
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Tareq1105: 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
olatade:
Kano people are obviously being robbed their beloved governor. Gawuna will never be supported by the masses.

Where did he get the invalid 165,663 votes from?

Why is it that it was only NNPP that the unstamped unsigned and undated 165,663 ballot papers voted for? They are products of rigging and irregularities.

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Deepspirituals: 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
The Nigerian judiciary has once again proven to be competent and unbiased.

More grease to their elbows!
. Really !
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by jrusky(m): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
Everlad:
APC mean this man.
They want him out by all means
They no longer hide their criminality

Hahahaha what criminality if I may ask? Just outline the criminality here that a court said the governor is not the right one as governor?

This was how you and obi were crying foul and we dares to provide your evidence of winning but to everyone surprise obi and his confused goats only came up with Chicago bullshit and were thrown out of court.

The governor remain sacked and that is final if he is not happy about it let him go to supreme court.

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by emekajacobogbon(m): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
More errors loading, goveernor instead of governor
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Kukutenla: 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
tesppidd:
I hate APC, I dislike Tinubu, I dislike Ganduje, I dislike Wike.

But truth be told, there's nothing too serious to see here apart from the fact that it is an embarrassment to the judiciary especially at a time when it's image is so battered.

Since technical legal terms like "respondent", "appellant" were used,
But not specific party or candidates names like NNPP and Abba Kabir Yusuf.

It is understandable that it was a clerical error, a mix up.

Appellant,
Respondent,
Defendant,
Accused;
With a rush of blood to the head one might mix up these terms in moments of loss of concentration.

And since the judgements were pronounced live and directly from the lips of all the judges during judgement, there is no ambiguity.

The judges actually ruled in favour of APC..
This is also not ruling out the fact they might have been compromised.
What about the part of 1m damages against APC
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by AziDach1985(m): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The judgement was read in the open court , the whole world heard the judgement and how the Appeal Court upheld the judgement of the lower court that SACKED the Kano Governor. It was after the judgement that the 'error' was inserted in the CTC. Similar thing happened with the PEPT CTC judgement too.

I suspect the sore losers politicians are behind these crimes. How on earth will the CTC Judgement with watermark of the APC's candidate lawyers be the one that bloggers pushed to the media and why? It's a deliberate crime by sore losers to misinform and attack the judgement and the credibility of the Judges that gave the judgement because they didn't receive favourable judgement. The Appeal Court must report them to the DSS.
The clerical staff, politicians and bloggers that broke the news must be investigated and prosecuted.

The corrupt politicians recruit and induce corrupt clerical staff to insert 'typo errors ' then release it to corrupt bloggers who will push out the fake content intended to disinform and embarrass the Judges or taint their credibility. Check my signature for free stuffs!

The court did not deny it. Why are you trying to defend them? It's God that is exposing them.
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by garfield1: 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
Kyase:
We know na

Remain Sule to get his own sack

Sule
We shall c
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by garfield1: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
help with plateau judgment
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
Chai, Tinubu has used bribe to scatter this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats / School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) / Buhari Arrived Benue State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.