Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court (36712 Views)

APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) / NIN - A Mistake Was Made In My Gender / Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Simdyofficial(f): 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ipob govanor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Simdyofficial(f): 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ashez:
The Judiciary has finally set the motion for the next revolution, it's going to be massive and bloody but victory at last
Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas, Christians and Moslems, let's come together and fight for our Children.
God help us in Jesus name, Amen
clown cheesy call Mars and jupiter

2 Likes

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by obailala(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
The other day the same Appeal Court presented judgment on APC letterheaded paper. Now another clerical error!
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Kyase(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
grin
garfield1:

Sule
We shall c
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Burob: 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Chai, Tinubu has used bribe to scatter this country
Na Tinubu fault say they born you for The Federal Republic of Nigeria, Nonsensical Agbadorian Obidient?
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Joshmuch: 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
The Nigerian judiciary has once again proven to be competent and unbiased.

More grease to their elbows!
may your result be the same as Kano gov
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by dinachi(m): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
Criminals!
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by NewDea4: 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Nigeria is just a terrible place. No scruples,
no morals, no sense of community. Just game the system and cash out at the expense of every other person even when they are your unborn kids

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by AkumTemi: 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
Everlad:
please guys, please don't just scroll pass, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since last week Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Fake old story
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Coolgent(m): 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Where Abba shoot himself on the foot was assuming his office and kick started demolition work (politics of bitterness) .undecided

Channel this strength to better his subjects lives so that when a time like this comes, the whole people (PDP, APC NPP, YCM even WWE) would be behind you. But the stupid man's brain was full of hatred to Gandoje he was even ready to demolish the government house sad

Should there be rerun election now, OYO Abba.

You are very correct!
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Hassanmaye(m): 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by princenaira(m): 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You are celebrating mediocrity and judicial embarrassment. Can you imagine such response coming from an apex court should have read abd corrected every error before reading out to the public
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by AfroBeatDiary: 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
Wole Olanipekun's name has entered hall of fame of those who finish Nigeria.
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by bluebay(m): 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
Still imagining how can we got to this stage…
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by onuman: 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
The NNPP won with huge margin of votes in Kano state during the presidential election.
Even a man from the moon would tell that the NNPP would also have won the governorship election in Kano state.
Judges appointed by Buhari/APC to Nigeria's higher courts have thrown decent thinking to the garbage bin. Tufiakwa.
These judges deny the electorate their choice of political leaders.
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by greggng: 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2023
We are in the era of clerical error...Nigerians should enjoy it
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by onuman: 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2023
greggng:
We are in the era of clerical error...Nigerians should enjoy it

From computer glitch to clerical error. APC with its INEC boss and Court judges stinks.
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by yusufmurry: 12:15am On Nov 23, 2023
Everlad:
please guys, please don't just scroll pass, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since last week Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank

Thief
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:21am On Nov 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I know all along and that's why it must be investigated to stop this criminal enterprise.

The judgement was read in the open court , the whole world heard the judgement and how the Appeal Court upheld the judgement of the lower court that SACKED the Kano Governor. It was after the judgement that the 'error' was inserted in the CTC. Similar thing happened with the PEPT CTC judgement too.

I suspect the sore losers politicians are behind these crimes. How on earth will the CTC Judgement with watermark of the APC's candidate lawyers be the one that bloggers pushed to the media and why? It's a deliberate crime by sore losers to misinform and attack the judgement and the credibility of the Judges that gave the judgement because they didn't receive favourable judgement. The Appeal Court must report them to the DSS.
The clerical staff, politicians and bloggers that broke the news must be investigated and prosecuted.

The corrupt politicians recruit and induce corrupt clerical staff to insert 'typo errors ' then release it to corrupt bloggers who will push out the fake content intended to disinform and embarrass the Judges or taint their credibility. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Una no Dey tire to explain and assume?

Singapore, china etc no need explain. Evidence Dey, Una no Dey tire
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by garfield1: 12:27am On Nov 23, 2023
onuman:

The NNPP won with huge margin of votes in Kano state during the presidential election.
Even a man from the moon would tell that the NNPP would also have won the governorship election in Kano state.
Judges appointed by Buhari/APC to Nigeria's higher courts have thrown decent thinking to the garbage bin. Tufiakwa.
These judges deny the electorate their choice of political leaders.

They won by stuffing ballot boxes with fake votes
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Whatisurproblem(m): 12:48am On Nov 23, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Judicial Bandits has spoken. God will catch uNa one day.
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by okrote4real: 12:55am On Nov 23, 2023
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by kennethesan(m): 1:11am On Nov 23, 2023
That was the true judgment, there was no mistakes.... Lol
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by adecz: 1:31am On Nov 23, 2023
⚠️⚠️⛔️⛔️🚫🚫⚠️⚠️

This artificial damage control
can't work..

The correct judgement had already
been arrived at in favor of the appellant,
the NNPP. Then, overnight, APC probably
appeared with N1bn for each judge.

The judges were overexcited, and
congratulated each other of having
suddenly become, overnight billionaires, decided not to involve clerical staff and went ahead to personally rewrite the judgement.

Since they are not experts in word-processing,
they ended up committing these grave
errors that have exposed and further
ridiculed the the gangsterish Nigerian
judiciary..⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️

We the public will not accept this lame
excuse, which is the only option available
to their disgraced personalities❗️❗️❗️😐😐

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by adecz: 1:39am On Nov 23, 2023
Everlad:

Acct num with faith
G.TBank

This your story nor dey ever change.

You keep opening new NL accounts
just to beg for money.

You are most likely a man using an
innocent, unsuspecting female relation's
bank account to beg.

Kontinu❗️❗️😐😐😐

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by rummmy: 2:10am On Nov 23, 2023
What they wished us in imo state..
Kano about to be a battle ground for 2027 election.
I don't like tinubu .. grin
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by thomasjoe(m): 2:13am On Nov 23, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

May the outcome of all your future endeavors resonate with the actions of the Nigerian Judiciary regarding elections in Nigeria this year ....We also pray this happens to your unborn children to the 4th generations Say amen 🙏
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Powersurge: 2:36am On Nov 23, 2023
Chinjo2:
This is the greatest scandal of the century. Coming from the judicial bandits

It's not.
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by starstaz(m): 2:46am On Nov 23, 2023
Nonsense mistake. This is highly scandalous from the Appeal court of Nigeria. Don't throw this country into turmoil with your incompetence. How do we trust your judgement now, moving forward. How can a variance exhibited btw a CTC and an open court pronouncement. ? Wonder shall never ends
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Juju70(m): 3:57am On Nov 23, 2023
No hiding place for criminals . Its coming
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:37am On Nov 23, 2023
Awon weyrey. This is a year of forgery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) / The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP / Lamido, Dankwambo & Fayose Campaign At PDP Convention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.