Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested (55005 Views)

Texas Teacher Who Had Sex With Her Student Attacks Him Violently Out Of Jealousy / Fake Lawyer Who Has Practised For 15 Years Arrested In Lagos Court (Photo) / The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by ipobarecriminals: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
loswhite:
Goat!!!
your Father's a 🐖 cheesy cool
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by kkins25(m): 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
Zooposki:

Google reporter.
hope you learned sha.
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by Goodman247: 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
Zooposki:
That’s white women’s culture. They like teenage boys, just like the Nigerian men that like babies, toddlers, and little children.
grin cheesy
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by Goodman247: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
E sweet d boy well well
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by Listenverywell: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
Horrible teacher from hell
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by ShoeGetSize: 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
She raped him for a period of 4 years

Listenverywell:

Only 4 years
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by bigcasava1(m): 1:28am On Nov 24, 2023
Zooposki:
That’s white women’s culture. They like teenage boys, just like the Nigerian men that like babies, toddlers, and little children.
what about Ghana men? Infact where did you get that lie from?
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by Kamalex22(m): 1:40am On Nov 24, 2023
Won o ni ri iru awa bayi ki won o wa rape wa oo,

Nonsense
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by Princeskibo: 6:27am On Nov 24, 2023
eepeepook:
Lock that rapist up.

Why, abeg let her locate me
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by joseph1832(m): 7:32am On Nov 24, 2023
Amusing. I didn't see the "men are scum" crew.

These female monikers won't waste no time in vikifying men, if this had been a case were a man, was the one who raped a woman/girl.
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:30am On Nov 24, 2023
Zooposki:
White men also like babies toddler's and children
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by SolMaximus: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2023
GET THE DEMONS, MONSTERS, AND GHOULS of SOCIETY

THEYRE EVIL

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by 1Sharon(f): 12:29am On Nov 25, 2023
kkins25:

How can the person ontop be raped? grin grin grin cheesy

Assuming, me and my Maths teacher back in my Teen years got sexual (as i always dreamed🤣) i wont accuse her of rape.

Such kind of relationships shouldn't even be termed rape... It needs another name.

Will i say she exploited me? Of course not. I want it.

Did she force me? Nope. I wanted it..

Did she manipulate me? Nope.. Maybe it was d other way round. 🤣

Why then do men complain that male rape isn't taken seriously. When they themselves see it as a joke.

1 Like

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by kkins25(m): 12:49am On Nov 25, 2023
1Sharon:

Why then do men complain that male rape isn't taken seriously. When they themselves see it as a joke.

A young boy chooses to be intimate with their teacher. Society says "na boys."

A young lady chooses to be intimate with an older person. Society says "men are scum."

Atleast we men are humble enough to take accountability for our lust. Women will commit the same lustful crime and start pointing fingers. "he made me do it." "I was groomed." "I was manipulated."

Or, do you want to argue that young girls are not smart enough to seduce their own teachers? Let me here what you want to talk first.
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by 1Sharon(f): 1:02am On Nov 25, 2023
kkins25:

A young boy chooses to be intimate with their teacher. Society says "na boys."

A young lady chooses to be intimate with an older person. Society says "men are scum."

Atleast we men are humble enough to take accountability for our lust. Women will commit the same lustful crime and start pointing fingers. "he made me do it." "I was groomed." "I was manipulated."

Or, do you want to argue that young girls are not smart enough to seduce their own teachers? Let me here what you want to talk first.

Don't involve society as a whole. It's mainly other men that joke about male rape.

It's exactly, the same situation with young boys. They cannot consent either, so they dont have that choice. So the adult in the situation is supposed to know better. It is still rape either way, boy or girl and it's not funny.

1 Like

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by kkins25(m): 1:17am On Nov 25, 2023
1Sharon:

Don't involve society as a whole. It's mainly other men that joke about male rape.

It's exactly, the same situation with young boys. They cannot consent either, so they dont have that choice. So the adult in the situation is supposed to know better. It is still rape either way, boy or girl and it's not funny.

True, that's what the law says. not the biology though! Because, if the same girl sleeps with her age mate, it isn't considered rape. So, technically, they can consent. We just want older people sleeping with our children. Reminds me of that young girl from one school in Lagos, that was riding her classmate.

My point is, that the law was put in place to protect kids from adults. Rightfully so, but, doesn't mean, them kids don't have a few tricks up their sleeves. Speaking from experience grin grin grin
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by 1Sharon(f): 2:11am On Nov 25, 2023
kkins25:

True, that's what the law says. not the biology though! Because, if the same girl sleeps with her age mate, it isn't considered rape. So, technically, they can consent. We just want older people sleeping with our children. Reminds me of that young girl from one school in Lagos, that was riding her classmate.

My point is, that the law was put in place to protect kids from adults. Rightfully so, but, doesn't mean, them kids don't have a few tricks up their sleeves. Speaking from experience grin grin grin

The adult in the situation is still supposed to know better. You cannot say a child seduced you.

1 Like

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by kkins25(m): 3:17am On Nov 25, 2023
1Sharon:

The adult in the situation is still supposed to know better. You cannot say a child seduced you.
yes.. thats true. But.. but... but... 😁 😁... There's a very big coma inside that statement...
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by 1Sharon(f): 4:20am On Nov 25, 2023
kkins25:
yes.. thats true. But.. but... but... 😁 😁... There's a very big coma inside that statement...

And what would that be 😌

1 Like

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by kkins25(m): 11:18am On Nov 25, 2023
1Sharon:

And what would that be 😌

If adult is weak nko? 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kabir Bala 'OKWO' Shot Dead Hours After Kogi Govt Revoked His Pardon / Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo / Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.