Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested (55065 Views)

Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) / Fake Lawyer Who Has Practised For 15 Years Arrested In Lagos Court (Photo) / The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by Nextt: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2023
Zooposki:
That’s white women’s culture. They like teenage boys, like the Nigerian men that like babies, toddlers, and little children.

Get well soon

1 Like

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by nairalanda1(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
Zooposki:

Keep fooling yourself. A pedo defending his fellow pedos. How I wish you can be caught and given a life sentence. Karma is coming for you.

Thanks, have fun.
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by Zooposki(f): 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2023
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by WorldRichest: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2023
God1000:
She deserves the harshest punishment in the book

But I don't know why the society often look the other way round when it is female

We guys are not complaining ooooo
Let them continue to rape us.
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by COOL10(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2023
If she's given anything less than 30 years imprisonment, then that would be gross injustice. 30 years should be the MINIMUM punishment she's given.
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by PoliteActivist: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
ednut1:
When women do this there is usually limited outrage . But if its the other way round ehn

Maybe because a woman can't really rape a boy. How can she force his dick to rise??!! Sex requires HARD dick while vagina just have to be there!
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by YourGFsnatcher: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Jail her ass

Bunch of hornny creatures acting as if they don't love sex
Always acting as if we are the ones that love sex

To all my naira land niggars don't be fooled with women's pretence about sex
They love it just allow them to be fond of you and you will see how they will always come to your apartment to jump on your fertile rod
Like I said the vagina and penis is a like the ear(vagina) and cotton bud (penis)
Place a cotton bud into the ear and you watch who feels the sweet sensation
grin where have you been

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by UptownVibes(m): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
Its more here in nsija,but men don't speak out. In Nigeria, a woman can rape a man and still accusing him of raping her,and people will blive the Lady .

1 Like

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by BreakingNews21: 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2023
Justicecreft:
She didn't do it to a guy, i think she did it to a girl since it's written in the report that she's the gym coach and most times its the female teachers that handle the females in that

Go back and read the info in the op story oga.
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by Abagworo(m): 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2023
In Nigeria there's nothing like male rape except by a homo.
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by Herbiodun09: 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2023
Maximum punishment for rape pls

A hot iron rod ahould be passed into her private part
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by FamousLita: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
[If it was a man that has been sleeping with an under age girl in school would you have said this words, you are shameless and daftquote author=endsarrrs post=127117317]sad

The judgement should not be harsh on the teacher. She did what she had to do[/quote]
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by Aguilar(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
Abeg come rape me o
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by ipobarecriminals: 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
loswhite:
What stopped you for publicizing it? What stopped your embassy from issuing their own warning? You are very pathetic.
Pathetic like ur parents tight
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by olisaEze(m): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
The future is female & men are scum squad left the group chat! African men are made of sterner stuff.

1 Like

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by jared007: 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
endsarrrs:
sad

The judgement should not be harsh on the teacher. She did what she had to do

Amadioha go soon visit this living thing below my comment, With brand newly designed Thunder and lightening
You guys keep confirming Ubunja miseducation on "sisterhood" cry
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by Poleski: 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
American white teachers, especially, their women (not all) are always fckn students.
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by Justicecreft: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
BreakingNews21:

Go back and read the info in the op story oga.

I read it again and there was no place where it stated it was a guy that was molested,infact its a girl
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by enemyofprogress: 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
Make our female lecturers in Nigeria try to dey do this kind thing too now. E no good make this oyinbo people dey always leave us behind for this kind thing. Naija boys no go complain like oyinbo boys
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by 1Sharon(f): 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Many male students in 9ja secondary schools would have appreciated her community service grin

You see.

Men don't even take male rape seriously. And complain that nobody else does.

Which woman will make a joke like this?
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by loswhite(m): 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
Pathetic like ur parents tight
Goat!!!
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by Hoofoot: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
I know you wish it was you cheesy
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by kkins25(m): 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
1Sharon:

You see.

Men don't even take male rape seriously. And complain that nobody else does.

Which woman will make a joke like this?

How can the person ontop be raped? grin grin grin cheesy

Assuming, me and my Maths teacher back in my Teen years got sexual (as i always dreamed🤣) i wont accuse her of rape.

Such kind of relationships shouldn't even be termed rape... It needs another name.

Will i say she exploited me? Of course not. I want it.

Did she force me? Nope. I wanted it..

Did she manipulate me? Nope.. Maybe it was d other way round. 🤣
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by kkins25(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2023
Zooposki:
That’s white women’s culture. They like teenage boys, just like the Nigerian men that like babies, toddlers, and little children.

Pedophilia is a sexual orientation(sort off): People who are naturally attracted to children. But, it's not recognized as such, even though it's of the same nature as lesbianism and Gayism. All are "abnormal."

Like Gayism, people with pedophile tendencies are born that way. Interestingly, there's a difference between a pedophile and some one who rapes a child because the opportunity presented it self (i.e. they were Hot and the child was only available victim).

Many people have pedophile tendencies but not all pedophiles act on their impulses. It's a very complicated matter.

PS: There's a strong correlation between Low IQ and pedophilia.

Here's an interesting fact, females can also be pedophiles and the true stats of female pedophilia are unknown because incidents aren't reported as in the case of Male pedophilia.
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by CrossRhodes: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
endsarrrs:
sad

The judgement should not be harsh on the teacher. She did what she had to do

Amadioha go soon visit this living thing below my comment, With brand newly designed Thunder and lightening
Sick thing
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by jojothaiv(m): 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2023
Death to all rapists.

Her v should be removed too.
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by Zooposki(f): 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2023
kkins25:

Pedophilia is a sexual orientation(sort off): People who are naturally attracted to children. But, it's not recognized as such, even though it's of the same nature as lesbianism and Gayism. All are "abnormal."

Like Gayism, people with pedophile tendencies are born that way. Interestingly, there's a difference between a pedophile and some one who rapes a child because the opportunity presented it self (i.e. they were Hot and the child was only available victim).

Many people have pedophile tendencies but not all pedophiles act on their impulses. It's a very complicated matter.

PS: There's a strong correlation between Low IQ and pedophilia.

Here's an interesting fact, females can also be pedophiles and the true stats of female pedophilia are unknown because incidents aren't reported as in the case of Male pedophilia.

Google reporter.

1 Like

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by Tisham20(m): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
Vaseline crew grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by femi4: 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
Zooposki:
That’s white women’s culture. They like teenage boys, just like the Nigerian men that like babies, toddlers, and little children.
Naija girls dey do the same. It's just that we don't pay attention to them and boys over here are brainwashed into not being a victim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant / EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) / Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.