Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

The Coming Eagles' Summit - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Coming Eagles' Summit (1099 Views)

Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2023
Matthew 24:27-29
King James Version
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

The coming of Christ shall not be an isolated closeted event; as the sun shines from the east to the west so also shall all the earth see his coming

The gathering of the eagles in the place of the carcase is all the lords and kings of the earth flying down from their cities and kingdoms all over the earth to attend the coronation of David Michael in Nigeria, Africa. Christ is risen from the dead and become the first fruits of them that slept.

What follows is the fall of the stars from heaven, as David Michael is no King, and Lord over the whole earth, the previous kings and lords will lose their powers; this is the darkening of their sun and moon, and their fall from heaven (authority, power, leadership) to earth (followership, subjugation, subservience)
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
All these things will happen in this new generation that we have just entered as the sun rose from the dead on the 25th of December 2023

The LORD will anoint his chosen, and this event will mark the return of light to Israel; this is the breath of life again that the LORD will blow into the nostrils of his Anointed, and the LORD'S Anointed will come back to life, to lead the LORD'S flock, to shield, protect, feed, heal, cure, and nurture the sheep of the LORD'S pasture

Matthew 24:34
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

The LORD anointed Barak, Gideon, Jephthah, David, Samson and they were all saviours and judges of Israel. In this last days also, the LORD will raise up his Anointed, and will give him great power to rule and subdue and reign over he whole earth, in all things, the LORD'S Anointed will have preeminence.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2023
One sign that this is the ordained time is the fact that Amalek is now at war with the whole earth.

Amalek, the prime son of Edom, rebranded himself and renamed himself as Israeli, and has tormented the whole earth, undercover, for the past 75years, 1948 till date, relentlessly killing, bombing and orchestrating all kinds of evil and bloodshed in collaboration with America and British

The LORD has promised to have war with Amalek from generation to generation, the LORD has now arisen to give recompense to this troublers of the earth

Exodus 17:16
For he said, Because the Lord hath sworn that the Lord will have war with Amalek from generation to generation

Amalek the first of the nations will now face the LORD'S wrath for unending bloodshed all over the earth

Numbers 24:19-20
King James Version
19 Out of Jacob shall come he that shall have dominion, and shall destroy him that remaineth of the city.
20 And when he looked on Amalek, he took up his parable, and said, Amalek was the first of the nations; but his latter end shall be that he perish for ever.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
Amalek will have peace until war comes to him and he must have war from the LORD in every generation. The last war that Amalek faced was the war of Hitler. Now, 75years after he 'regathered' himself and rebranded himself as 'Israeli' living in the 'state of Israel' it is time for another war.

You can see how the earth have been powerless against him, because he is the first of the nations who have all fallen under the hand of the wicked one, and Amalek is the representative of that wicked one, the first son of Satan. Resolutions of the UNGA have been toothless against his bloodshed in Gaza. There is nothing anyone can do, America is their puppet.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
Light died in Israel and the LORD'S flock became prey to all kinds of predators, flying, running, walking, creeping, and crawling. Even rats were preying on Israel, rats!

The Anointed of the Lord is the breath in Israel's nostrils, he was caught in the pit also. This is why Israel became dead, they no longer had access to Godly wisdom and they became prey to predators that had any semblance of spiritual wisdom

Lamentations 4:20
The breath of our nostrils, the anointed of the Lord, was taken in their pits, of whom we said, Under his shadow we shall live among the heathen

Psalm 79:1-3
King James Version
79 O god, the heathen are come into thine inheritance; thy holy temple have they defiled; they have laid Jerusalem on heaps.
2 The dead bodies of thy servants have they given to be meat unto the fowls of the heaven, the flesh of thy saints unto the beasts of the earth.
3 Their blood have they shed like water round about Jerusalem; and there was none to bury them.

But the light will return; and breath will be restored into the nostrils of the children of Israel. In the day they come alive again, they will be a mighty awesome fearsome army with Generalissimo David Michael, the Lord's Anointed, going on before them, as their Supreme Commander, and Commander in Chief
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 7:18am On Dec 29, 2023
Light will return to Israel. David will fray away the predators. The LORD will redeem his Israel, for his own name sake alone
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 3:56pm On Jan 27
Day by day the summit of the eagles in the place of the carcase comes closer
Eagles don't eat carcasses, they eat meat, fresh hot meat off the grill of life, that is what eagles eat, carrion is for vultures

The Eagles are the leaders, stars of this world: President Joe Biden, President Sunak, President King Charles, NATO, President Macron, President Trudeau, President Olaf Sholz, President Netanyahu etc., not a single one of them will be lacking in the summit

The carcase is the dead of Israel, and the prominent and high place of Israel is in Judah, the sceptre of the LORD is in Judah, and Judah is in Nigeria, and Judah is Nigeria.

When David is elevated, they will come and pay homage
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 4:03pm On Jan 27
What is written can never be broken
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 10:46pm On Feb 02
They are coming to pay homage and celebrate the King
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 8:32am On Feb 07
David is coming

All the powers in the universe will come and worship him, here in Nigeria.

1 Chronicles 17:6
Wheresoever I have walked with all Israel, spake I a word to any of the judges of Israel, whom I commanded to feed my people, saying, Why have ye not built me an house of cedars?

God sends Judges to Israel to save them from the tribulation of their enemies, the duty of the Judge is to feed, tend and care for the flock of God

When all kinds of people oppressed Israel, Moab and their fat king Eglon, Ammon, Chushanrishathaim etc., it was mighty warriors that the LORD send to deliver his people. In these last days of the GREAT TRIBULATION, Michael the Mighty Warrior Prince has been sent by the LORD to save Israel, Nigeria is Judah

You can see the unprecedented level of hunger in the land, never before seen, one country with one other largest arable land areas in the world, over 34m Ha, suffering from food scarcity an people are dying of starvation, it is all the work of Satan and his hopeless dogs who have taken over the world

Michael, David Michael is coming to reorder things!

Matthew 24:45-46
King James Version
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by Docodes(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07
MrPresident1:
David is coming

All the powers in the universe will come and worship him, here in Nigeria.

1 Chronicles 17:6
Wheresoever I have walked with all Israel, spake I a word to any of the judges of Israel, whom I commanded to feed my people, saying, Why have ye not built me an house of cedars?

God sends Judges to Israel to save them from the tribulation of their enemies, the duty of the Judge is to feed, tend and care for the flock of God

When all kinds of people oppressed Israel, Moab and their fat king Eglon, Ammon, Chushanrishathaim etc., it was mighty warriors that the LORD send to deliver his people. In these last days of the GREAT TRIBULATION, Michael the Mighty Warrior Prince has been sent by the LORD to save Israel, Nigeria is Judah

You can see the unprecedented level of hunger in the land, never before seen, one country with one other largest arable land areas in the world, over 34m Ha, suffering from food scarcity an people are dying of starvation, it is all the work of Satan and his hopeless dogs who have taken over the world

Michael, David Michael is coming to reorder things!

Matthew 24:45-46
King James Version
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
is David even born yet then?
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 11:29pm On Feb 07
Docodes:
is David even born yet then?

He is now with us
Isaiah 53:2
For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

He is the tender plant, the root out of a dry ground
When we see him, there will be nothing extraordinary about his appearance, but, don't be deceived, that's the roaring all conquering Lion of Judah right there before you

1 Like

Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 8:26am On Feb 08
The Lord elevation of David is the very first step

Matthew 24:45
King James Version

He is the wise and faithful servant

1 Like

Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by Docodes(m): 10:06am On Feb 08
MrPresident1:

He is now with us
Isaiah 53:2
For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

He is the tender plant, the root out of a dry ground
When we see him, there will be nothing extraordinary about his appearance, but, don't be deceived, that's the roaring all conquering Lion of Judah right there before you
is he in Nigeria? And can I email you?
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 8:06am On Feb 09
Deuteronomy 4:29-31
King James Version
29 But if from thence thou shalt seek the Lord thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
30 When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the Lord thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
31 (For the Lord thy God is a merciful God; ) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Israel did not listen to the LORD. In 70AD, the land vomited them to all the corners of the earth, and they remain like vomit till this day upon the face of the earth, bottom rung of any index for development, preyed upon by every bird of the earth and beast of the field that has a form of teeth. They have become carcasses, their bones scattered all over the earth with no one to fray them away. David Michael, the Mighty Warrior Prince of Israel is here with us

Leviticus 18:27-29
King James Version
27 (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiledwink

28 That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.

The preaching of a future great tribulation is a great travesty. The great tribulation is ending, it is not starting. No one is coming to kill or maltreat your loved ones, no one is coming to place yokes of slavery upon your necks, these things are ongoing, they are about to end and they will end with the appearance of David.

Judah is in Nigeria.

1 Chronicles 17:11-14
King James Version
11 And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom.
12 He shall build me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever.
13 I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee:
14 But I will settle him in mine house and in my kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore.

You are not disappearing to anywhere, everything will happen right here on this earth; all the eagles will come and worship David right here in the place of the carcase in Niger- Black-Negro- Dead, Ria-Area
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 8:09am On Feb 09
The promise to David was for a great while to come and we are now in the times

1 Chronicles 17:16-17
King James Version
16 And David the king came and sat before the Lord, and said, Who am I, O Lord God, and what is mine house, that thou hast brought me hitherto?

17 And yet this was a small thing in thine eyes, O God; for thou hast also spoken of thy servant's house for a great while to come, and hast regarded me according to the estate of a man of high degree, O Lord God.

If you like, continue to place your faith in these ignorant and wicked people preaching future great tribulation and disappearing rapture, the Bible says when you see these signs, lift your head up and expect your salvation

It is redemption, your redemption, that is coming
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 8:32am On Feb 09
Hebrews 1:1-4
King James Version
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Matthew 24:44-47
King James Version
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 7:19pm On Feb 09
You are not disappearing to anywhere don't let any ignorant pastor or any criminal deceive you. Ignorance is even permissible if it is borne out of genuineness. But deliberate travesty? It will be required, you can take this to the bank.

So, David appears and you disappear in rapture? That's a lie. The great tribulation is ending, and David will appear in the spotlight very soon

If you try to disappear in any stupid rapture, the Van Allen belt will kill you there grin grin

1 Samuel 2:8
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them.

This is the person that is coming; Lazarus raised from the dead, Lazarus lifted up from the rich man's dunghill, where dogs were licking his sores and mocking him endlessly, he will now be elevated and he will now own the table!

He is the root out of the dry soil of the house of Jesse, the tender plant of the house of David!

He will feed Israel and your life ambition will become to avoid surfeit and drunkenness!
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 12:24am On Feb 10
This is the curse of disobedience; Israel will become carcase to be fed upon by fowls of the air and beasts of the field. When he turns his back against them and they become nakēd, they no longer have his protection, this is Adam and Eve, getting exposed to all kinds of danger because the covering glory of the Lord is no longer upon them. Adam and Eve aka Israel became food for all kinds of ravenous birds and wild beasts unto this day
This passage below was the warning

Deuteronomy 28:25-27
King James Version
25 The Lord shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.
26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away.

Look at what happened to Israel and Judah because of great disobedience
Jeremiah 16:3-5
King James Version
3 For thus saith the Lord concerning the sons and concerning the daughters that are born in this place, and concerning their mothers that bare them, and concerning their fathers that begat them in this land;
4 They shall die of grievous deaths; they shall not be lamented; neither shall they be buried; but they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the sword, and by famine; and their carcases shall be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the beasts of the earth.
5 For thus saith the Lord, Enter not into the house of mourning, neither go to lament nor bemoan them: for I have taken away my peace from this people, saith the Lord, even lovingkindness and mercies.

Because he took his mercies away from us and his lovingkindness, we became prey; our carcases became meat for the fowls of heaven and the beasts of the field.

In 70AD the dispersal of Judah was finally accomplished with the complete destruction of the second temple; the land spued Judah out, and Judah became as dung upon the face of the earth, consumed by the sword to this day, racked by hunger and famine, wasted by want and endless distress, this is the great tribulation.

Now, in the place where the carcase of Judah have massed themselves, in a country called Nigeria (the land of the living dead) these same eagles who fed and feasted on the carcase of the dead of Israel, will come send pay homage to the All Conquering Warrior King of Israel, whom God has raised ,to fray away the bones of the house of Israel; to end the great tribulation

Matthew 24:28
For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Whereever Judah is massed, the eagles (leaders of this world) will gather together.

I tell you again, the who is who in this present world are coming to Nigeria to pay homage to the Lord's anointed King
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 11:51pm On Feb 10
Judges 2 is the story of how the tribulation of Israel began

Take note that anytime I mention Israel on this Nairaland, I do not mean the people living in Jerusalem today who call themselves Israelis, or Jewish people, no, far far far from it. The Israelis or the Jewish people are not the Israelites of the Bible, they are just living on stolen heritage, they are impostors, they are Romans.

The real Israel of the Bible remains dispersed to all corners of the earth, the tribe of Judah is today massed in a country called Nigeria, and it is from there that the owner of the sceptre shall arise, and it is in this place of the carcase that the eagles of the earth shall gather

Judges 2 is where the entire story of the tribulation of Israel began, and it began at the point when Joshua died and when all the elders who lived with him died too.

Judges 2:8-13
King James Version
8 And Joshua the son of Nun, the servant of the Lord, died, being an hundred and ten years old.

9 And they buried him in the border of his inheritance in Timnathheres, in the mount of Ephraim, on the north side of the hill Gaash.

10 And also all that generation were gathered unto their fathers: and there arose another generation after them, which knew not the Lord, nor yet the works which he had done for Israel.

11 And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the Lord, and served Baalim:

12 And they forsook the Lord God of their fathers, which brought them out of the land of Egypt, and followed other gods, of the gods of the people that were round about them, and bowed themselves unto them, and provoked the Lord to anger.

13 And they forsook the Lord, and served Baal and Ashtaroth.

They started committing the abominations which the heathen, the Egyptians and the Canaanites were committing, and the LORD'S was kindled against them when ever they did this. This rebellion-repentance-redemption tripartite went on for a long time until the culmination: the destruction of the first temple, and in 70AD the destruction of the second temple in Jerusalem. The destruction of the temple in 70AD by the Roman army unleashed the GREAT TRIBULATION upon Israel/Judah, and the whole world

Rome remains in charge till date. Rome never died, Rome only morphed into the Anglo-American empire
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 12:17am On Feb 11
Daniel 8:9-12
King James Version
9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.

12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

This is the story of how the Roman empire came about. It began as a little horn (king, kingdom!) from one of 4 kingdoms that came out of Alexander the great's empire. This little horn waxed great toward the south (global south), toward the east (middle east), and toward the pleasant land (the garden of Eden, Jerusalem). This little horn waxed great even to the host of heaven, the host of heaven are the people in authority and all the people of Judah/Jerusalem; it was able to cast some of the hosts and stars to the ground, that is, it conquered them, and it stamped upon them, that is, it crushed and subdued them, they were powerless against him

He magnified himself to the Prince of the host, this is Jesus Christ, and by this same little horn which is the Roman empire, the daily sacrifice, the daily living breathing sacrifice of sanctification of Judah and its people, was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary, The temple of God, Jerusalem is the temple of God with God's people inside it, was cast out, sacked!

An host was given to him, that is, his army was empowered to defeat Judah, by reason of the transgression; the accumulated sins of Judah

It cast down the truth of God's word to the ground, that is, it created a lot of false doctrines to try to destroy the truth, the Roman empire to this day thrives on lies, it is called 'the empire of lies', everything about it is lies, deceit, and obfuscation of truth!

And till this present time, it has practised and prospered in it's falsehood until it's time is over.

The serpentine prosperity of the empire of lies
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by Iamanoited: 6:08am On Feb 11
THE LORD IS IN CONTROL.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 7:40am On Feb 11
Deuteronomy 4:29-31
King James Version
29 But if from thence thou shalt seek the Lord thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
30 When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the Lord thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
31 (For the Lord thy God is a merciful God; ) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Nigeria is in tribulation. We even have given it a name, the Great Tinubulation.

If we call upon the name of the LORD he will send help to us. Even the politicians from President Tinubu to the lowest councillor are all captives, they all do as they are told, there is not one single room for disobedience, every order that is given must be obeyed completely and religiously. You think our leaders don't care about their posterity too? They are not unfeeling, but they are powerless. They also are expecting David to come and save them from the yoke of Satan, their own yoke is even heavier than the one on the masses, they have to take responsibility for the actions of Esau who sits in darkness to throw darts and arrows into the light

Nigerians, your suffering is all from Esau.

2 Chronicles 7:13-14
King James Version
13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Famine has come to us because of disobedience. Let us pray to the LORD our God to forgive us, and heal our land

Let us pray to the LORD to send David to us to fray away the bones of Israel, and break the teeth and defang and declaw our cruel oppressors
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 7:36am On Feb 14
Now you know the eagles
You know the carcase
You know the place of the carcase

You now understand this verse
For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 8:27am On Feb 15
President Biden will come and King Charles
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 8:11am On Feb 16
President Rishi Sunak of British will come to this gathering of eagles
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 7:42am On Feb 19
Nigeria must prepare to receive the eagles of the earth
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 8:03am On Feb 19
Big party coming to the Niger Area

For where the carcase is there will the eagles be gathered

Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 1:48pm On Feb 19
Big party
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 11:45pm On Feb 19
They are coming to pay homage
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by Fireoflife: 1:15am On Feb 20
MrPresident1:
Big party coming to the Niger Area

For where the carcase is there will the eagles be gathered

actually the spiritual meaning is nigger area. At least thats how the whites pronounce it in my dreams
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 9:47pm On Feb 20
Macron of France, he go come

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans / Sin Is Sin / Global Day Of Prayer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.