Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

The Coming Eagles' Summit - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Coming Eagles' Summit (1093 Views)

Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 11:28pm On Feb 21
Watch
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 8:27am On Feb 22
Isaiah 14
King James Version
14 For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 10:35pm On Feb 22
Daniel 8:12
And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

This is not an attack against Christianity, but the headquarters of Christianity is not in Jerusalem, it is in Rome. And Rome cast the truth to the ground; and it practised and prospered. How can anything that comes from Rome be genuine?

David is coming to restore the truth. All the lies that Rome has told, all the perversions of the truth will be corrected
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 8:14am On Feb 23
Rome will practise and prosper until it's time is up. And since everything that comes from Rome is falsehood, everything that Rome has built since it came into power is a lie. The modern day Rome is not called the empire of lies for nothing. Everything tyher do is by lies, deceit, and obfuscation of truth! Sorcery!

An host, an army, was given to him against the daily sacrifice, the living human sacrifices offering themselves to God daily as we are all commanded to do as Christians, this host was give to him by reason of Israel's unendon transgressions, Israel always dallying like a yoyo between God, and abominable idols that orders them to kill their children, to commit very dangerous crimes, including abominable sexual oddities. These things piled up until the usual sin-tribulation/punishments appearance of a saviour-redemption- death of saviour- again descent into abomination cycle could no longer hold, and a more permanent sacrifice had to be made which would make the whole world reconcile to God once and for all, and for all eternity.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 8:19am On Feb 23
Israel, the woman, had committed serial adultery against the Lord, her husband. The Lord was always forgiving
However, the law cannot change, the punishment for adultery is death: the woman has to die
But her husband took on flesh, and csnpme down from heaven and died for her. And he went back to heaven, and because he is not around to care for her, she became an outcast, and prey to all kinds of fowls of the air, and beast of the field, including cattle and creeping things

Now, her husband is back. She will now be redeemed from widowhood and slavery

Isaiah 62:4-5
King James Version
4 Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.

5 For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 5:23pm On Feb 23
MrPresident1:
Rome will practise and prosper until it's time is up. And since everything that comes from Rome is falsehood, everything that Rome has built since it came into power is a lie. The modern day Rome is not called the empire of lies for nothing. Everything they do is by lies, deceit, and obfuscation of truth! Sorcery!

An host, an army, was given to him against the daily sacrifice, the living human sacrifices offering themselves to God daily as we are all commanded to do as Christians, this host was give to him by reason of Israel's unendon transgressions, Israel always dallying like a yoyo between God, and abominable idols that orders them to kill their children, to commit very dangerous crimes, including abominable sexual oddities. These things piled up until the usual sin-tribulation/punishments appearance of a saviour-redemption- death of saviour- again descent into abomination cycle could no longer hold, and a more permanent sacrifice had to be made which would make the whole world reconcile to God once and for all, and for all eternity.

There are three socalled Abrahamic religions, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. The authenticity of the first two are in doubt.

There is no Christianity in the Bible. You are a Christian and not an adherent of Christianity. Being Christian is a way of life, being an adherent of Christianity is being a member of the Romish religion of Christianity. So, they are two different things. The Apostles and the earlier Christians were called so because they lived like Christ. Christianity started when Constantine synchretised the religion of Rome with the a smattering of the religion of the Bible. Rome cast the truth to the ground; it practised and prospered.

Judaism is not in the Bible too! There is no religion called Judaism in the Bible. The religion of the Jews has a name, it is not Judaism. Judaism is a perversion of the truth because the people who call themselves the Jewish today are not the Jews off the Bible, being a Jew and being Jewish are two different things; being something and being like something are not the same thing.
Assuming that the religion of the Jews is really Judaism, then since Rome cast the truth to the ground, and Rome is in charge of the earth today, and Rome-Esau is one and the same person, whatever is called Judaism cannot be the truth, but a perversion, therefore Judaism is also a perversion of the truth. The Amalekites who call themselves Jewish or Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible, so how can they have the truth? How can Judaism be the truth?

Islam. Apostle Paul showed through his letters that God's original intention is for all men, all races, all peoples, to come to the knowledge of God. In so doing, he created the template for Islam. Islam is the vehicle through which the gentiles have been reached, as the Jews did not do it before they were scattered in 70AD. Islam reconciled the gentiles to the Word while we all await the resurrection of the Jews.

Romans 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

And Islam rising to the top in Nigeria, and looking to stay there at least for the next 16years, is the completion of the gospel. The religion of the king is the religion of the state. It is not everyone that is blind though, the people who shall not die and who will be alive when Jesus returns, can never ever be blinded by Rome/Esau's lies.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 5:27pm On Feb 23
The Bola Tinubu Presidency, Bola Tinubu himself being a Jew, is the sign to the world that the gospel is fully preached.

Islam, the gospel of Paul, has risen to the top in Judah.

The religion of the king is the religion of the state.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 6:52pm On Feb 23
You can see why Rome waged a death struggle against Islam. Islam is the only countervailing force against the complete takeover of the world by Satan. So all the American war against terror, so-called islamist insurgency anywhere in the world, ISIS, IS, ISWAP, Bokoharam etc is all from Rome/Esau.

HEAR THIS AND HEAR IT VERY WELL, A MUSLIM CANNOT BE A TERRORIST.

They tried to discredit Islam but at the same time use it as a weapon of mass control. So for example in Northern Nigeria Islam is used as a medium of control but portrayed as a dangerous religion in the south to prevent it from gaining ground. Unfortunately, some people in the past have used Islam to destroy other people and as a medium to enslave others, so amcestraly, some people have built a bulwark against the entry of Islam into their communes, due to what it was used to do to them that is, slavery. But usually, the tribes that have this defence against Islam are dispersed ancient Israelite tribes.

No heathen tribe can successfully resist Islam.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 7:24pm On Feb 23
MrPresident1:
You can see why Rome waged a death struggle against Islam. Islam is the only countervailing force against the complete takeover of the world by Satan. So all the American war against terror, so-called islamist insurgency anywhere in the world, ISIS, IS, ISWAP, Bokoharam etc is all from Rome/Esau.

HEAR THIS AND HEAR IT VERY WELL, A MUSLIM CANNOT BE A TERRORIST.

They tried to discredit Islam but at the same time use it as a weapon of mass control. So for example in Northern Nigeria Islam is used as a medium of control but portrayed as a dangerous religion in the south to prevent it from gaining ground. Unfortunately, some people in the past have used Islam to destroy other people and as a medium to enslave others, so amcestraly, some people have built a bulwark against the entry of Islam into their communes, due to what it was used to do to them that is, slavery. But usually, the tribes that have this defence against Islam are dispersed ancient Israelite tribes.

Psalm 83:4-8
King James Version
4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
6 The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;
7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;

Look at the place I quoted and put in italics, this passage above explains it. You can see why the Arabs or Ishmael engaged in the trans-Saharan slave trade and why the Europeans or Esau engaged in Trans-Atlantic slave trade. They were all jealous of Israel and wanted her obliterated.

Ishmael went Confederate with Edom, the Moabites, the Hagarenes, Gebal, Ammon (Japanese), Amalek (Israelis), the Philistines (Hamites) with the inhabitants of Tyre, everyone traded in ancient Israelites! Every one enslaved and traded in Israelites as you would chattel and cattle!

When God turned his back to Israel and she became an outcast before him, when she became a carcase, they fed on her, they traded in her, and they wasted her.

All of them were trading in the LORD'S beloved, they were buying and selling the dearly beloved of the LORD'S soul. Ishmael, Edom, Moab, Ammon, Ham, there is none of them that did not make merchandise of the outcasts of the LORD.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by Docodes(m): 7:36pm On Feb 23
cheesy cheesy cheesy this weyrey don loose guard e no know when he become Muslim. Later he go say Tinubu na son of perdition
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 9:16pm On Feb 23
In enslaving and making merchandise of dispersed Israel and Jews, Ishmael or the Arabs and their Hamite collaborators used Islam. This is why some ancient Israelite tribes have built generational impenetrable fortresses against Islam, they don't even want to hear anything about Islam, and they have nothing good to say about it. But all Israel will be saved so they don't need Islam in the first place. Islam was ruthlessly used against these tribes by Ishmael in conjunction with Ham.

In enslaving and making merchandise of the Jews, Rome-Edom used Christianity. The first slave ship that berthed to carry Israel/Jew slaves to the new world was called 'The Good Ship Jesus' or the 'Jesus of Lubeck, and the slave trade was reportedly financed by Jewish people aka Amalekites.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 9:24pm On Feb 23
Jeremiah 12:7
King James Version
7 I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies.

This is the LORD'S lamentation on Israel
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 9:26pm On Feb 23
Jeremiah 12:14-16
King James Version
14 Thus saith the Lord against all mine evil neighbours, that touch the inheritance which I have caused my people Israel to inherit; Behold, I will pluck them out of their land, and pluck out the house of Judah from among them.

15 And it shall come to pass, after that I have plucked them out I will return, and have compassion on them, and will bring them again, every man to his heritage, and every man to his land.

16 And it shall come to pass, if they will diligently learn the ways of my people, to swear by my name, The Lord liveth; as they taught my people to swear by Baal; then shall they be built in the midst of my people.

This is the LORD'S promise for our return. It is also his promise to our evil neighbours, the LORD says he will return us to our land
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 6:51am On Feb 24
MrPresident1:

The reason is that there is no wisdom against the LORD'S purposes. Islam brings knowledge and enlightenment; It puts an end to heathenistic practices. So, when the light of God comes into a place, darkness must disappear
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by Fireoflife: 9:05am On Feb 24
MrPresident1:

The reason is that there is no wisdom against the LORD'S purposes. Islam brings knowledge and enlightenment; It puts an end to heathenistic practices. So, when the light of God comes into a place, darkness must disappear
that's a very specific phrase. "the light of God" used mostly people who has had a direct encounter. I believe it's because just mentioning it has to be with backing from the owner of the said light. E.g paul.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 12:33pm On Feb 24
Fireoflife:
that's a very specific phrase. "the light of God" used mostly people who has had a direct encounter. I believe it's because just mentioning it has to be with backing from the owner of the said light. E.g paul.

Na you sabi. Go and open your own thread and share yur enlightenment
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by Fireoflife: 2:53pm On Feb 24
MrPresident1:

Na you sabi. Go and open your own thread and share yur enlightenment
which enlightenment? I dey here dey find enlightenment for your thread and you wan pursue me comot. I'm just making a point that not many people know that using "the light of God" as a phrase is never an accident.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 8:53pm On Feb 24
Many prophecies have to be fulfilled during this end times including the one that forms the premise for his thread, but, the arrow which shall pierces the dam and open the floodgate of fulfilment of endtime prophecies is China activating a Military-Economic pact with Nigeria this effectively cutting Nigeria off serpent milk. It is the end of the prophecy:

Revelation 12:14
And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

So she is no longer to be nourished from the face of the serpent but from China's largesse

Isaiah 16:4
Let mine outcasts dwell with thee, Moab; be thou a covert to them from the face of the spoiler: for the extortioner is at an end, the spoiler ceaseth, the oppressors are consumed out of the land.

This verse is talking about the waning of the power of the serpent in the west, but before this power winds down completely in the west, it has to take David up.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 9:15pm On Feb 24
Luke 16:19-21
King James Version
19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

This same Lazarus will be elevated and he will now own the table, this is the manner of his elevation in the passage below: the stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone.

Matthew 4:7-12
King James Version
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him

The angels came to be at his beck and call; commanding tremendous power and authority
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 9:45pm On Feb 24
This is the manner of his elevation

1 Samuel 2:8
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them.

The is the circumstance of his birth and the manner of his upbringing

Isaiah 53:2
For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

This is for those of you who still refuse to believe in reincarnation, na una sabi o, but the Bible says - he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and when we shall see him, when we shall see Jesus, there will be no comeliness or beauty to desire him. He is no hunk; the ordinary-est of men.

He shall grow up before the Lord as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground- do you see why he is likened as a beggar lifted from the dunghill- his ground is dry; not so well watered

Psalm 113:6-9
King James Version
6 Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth!
7 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;
8 That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.
9 He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 1:22pm On Feb 25
The eagles are coming to Nigeria
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 8:55pm On Feb 27
grin grin
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 11:54pm On Feb 28
cheesy
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 7:52am On Feb 29
kiss
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 11:43pm On Feb 29
The Amalekites aka Israelis killed over 100 Palestinians today; the fiery flying serpent has gone berserk mindlessly gorging on human blood

Ezekiel 35:6-7
King James Version
6 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord God, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.
7 Thus will I make mount Seir most desolate, and cut off from it him that passeth out and him that returneth.

The Israelis are the Amalekites of the Bible, and all that talk about some 'right to exist' and other bla bla bla is them acknowledging the curse of God that is upon them

Numbers 24:20
And when he looked on Amalek, he took up his parable, and said, Amalek was the first of the nations; but his latter end shall be that he perish for ever.

Amalek is the principal son of Esau just as Jacob is the bearer of Jacob's sceptre

Romans 9:13
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

When the world was given to the beasts, the basest will rule at the latter most end

Daniel 4:17
This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 11:55pm On Feb 29
You see how all the leaders of the world are looking on and moping as the amalekite genocide upon the inhabitants of Gaza continues. Amalekites are killing the Palestinians like flies. All the Palestinians have become 'terrorists' both Christian Palestinians and Muslim Palestinians

The fiery flying serpent controls all the thrones of the earth. The so-called world leaders cannot do anything, their throne depends on the fiery flying serpent remaining in dominion. Cursed above every beast of the field; the basest of men

Genesis 3:14-16
King James Version
14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

If you see anybody on this Nairaland still supporting the amalekites despite all the killing that they are doing, just know you are not looking at a human being, that's a demon before you, God hates bloodshed, how can that person ever be a Christian?

Even if you want to practice the satanic 'eye for an eye' maxim that is not in the bible, it is to be one for one. The Palestinians 'killed' 1500 Amalekites while the Amalekites have killed over 30,000 persons in retaliation, how can this ever be godly? This is evil!
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 9:42pm On Mar 07
yam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Psalm: Ch. 8 Vs 5&6 / Sin! / How Can A Holy Book Contains 61 Contradiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.