Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Governor Oyebanji To Flag Off Construction Of Ekiti Ring Road Phase I - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Oyebanji To Flag Off Construction Of Ekiti Ring Road Phase I (5714 Views)

Oyebanji To LG Bosses: Monthly Security Council Meetings Now Mandatory / Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady / New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Governor Oyebanji To Flag Off Construction Of Ekiti Ring Road Phase I by Image123(m): 4:33am On Nov 25, 2023
Caseless:
Ring road is not roundabout, it's a series of roads encircling a town.

You mean to say a series of roundabouts.
Re: Governor Oyebanji To Flag Off Construction Of Ekiti Ring Road Phase I by Otunbakayce: 8:00am On Nov 25, 2023
Another avenue to loot! Ado-Ekiti that looks better than Abakaliki few years ago has been left far behind by the later in terms of development.

APC doesn't know anything about governance.
Re: Governor Oyebanji To Flag Off Construction Of Ekiti Ring Road Phase I by MEGAWATCH: 9:04am On Dec 02, 2023
Higherthan:
West is developing her region, while some regions are celebrating Julius Berger Logo and water fountain grin cheesy

Which region is developing again in the west?

Ekiti, Kwara, Osun, Ondo, Oyo..... hmmmmm!

Without propaganda can we kindly see the pictures from the villages in the states I've mentioned?

At least we can truly tell ourselves the truth if we don't imagine that Lagos makes up for the entire South West states.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime Dies In India? / Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? / Hestanfells (people Who Are Half White Half Black) Dont Se Yourselfs As Black !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.