Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,182 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

To Slim Down My Rear End - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / To Slim Down My Rear End (6155 Views)

For The Fat People That Wish To Slim Down Their Size / How I Can Slim Down And Lose Belly Fat Fast / I Want To Slim Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by hotangel2(f): 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2005
ah ahh.. c0dec. that definitely not a size 14.
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by c0dec(m): 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2005
was size is that?

it must be size "perfect"
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by hotangel2(f): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2005
hehe.. probably.
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by c0dec(m): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2005
well i would really like to know what size 14 is? can you use a famous actress to qualify?
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by c0dec(m): 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2005
there's this black comedy? can't remember the name. it features a fat mother and daughter (the mother has a crush on their tall, handsome neighbor).

is size 14 anywhere close to that booty?
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by Ra(f): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2005
Not much help C0dec, I can tell you 20 black comdies at least with the same theme.
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by mamba(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2005
So who's gonna show us size 14?
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by hotangel2(f): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2005
the owner of the nyash (did i spell right?). cheesy
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by jogego(m): 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2005
c0dec:

there's this black comedy? can't remember the name. it features a fat mother and daughter (the mother has a crush on their tall, handsome neighbor).

is size 14 anywhere close to that booty?

That comedy is The Parkers. And no that booty is like a size 100. grin
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by hotangel2(f): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2005
The parker man wasn't their neigbour, he was their teacher..... and that butt is like size only God knows.
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by Seun(m): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2005
bootysue has not been active on this site since the day she started this thread sad

Well, I've sent her a mail.
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by hotangel2(f): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2005
Good job seun. Can you also send wesley?? I ain't seen her arround lately.
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2005
c0dec: was size is that? it must be size "perfect" grin grin grin

you're damn right man
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by bootysue(f): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2005
apologies 2 all 4 having been away for a while, the weather is too nice to be inside nowadays.

many thanks 4 all the responses i got, sincerely u all have left me crackin up down here

seun! u no like me at all oh, liposuction ke? i appreciate ur concern but no needle or object is going into his booty at all,except i decide to cut it off with a knife (mercy cutting)

codec and viera- u guys are just 2 funny, not to worry, i will send u some pictures as soon as i'v had it's insurance done. grin

kazey that statistics is for a size 28 oh (if its exists at all) 14 is not so big cos i still wear 12 tops only say 12 pants no dey pass my tighs, i am quite tall as well 5f.10 so its not obvious, only my booty

my dear mosiate, i used to be like u years back but its all changed now, sometimes i really want to be slim again, like agbani u know, but i just flunctuate.

Rah i used to pay £35 monthly to use a gym but after 4 month i stopped, i didnt see much difference and to make matters worse, when i take a week off, everything just pumps up again. perhaps i shouldt have stopped, i will have to take to the streets again, especially now that its summer. i wont give up. i dont have the jelly type of booty though, i am dead lucky cos mine is firm, as well as other parts of my body.

for all u guys in the house that wants me to keep it, kiss, but sorry u wont win. am glad though cos u have made me feel better but i love to wear a size 12 and i'v had had enough of those stares as well. i always know when its coming, u men know how to give urself away u know?

u guys are really wonderful. seun u are a star
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by buddy(m): 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2005
from what i gather from her description, i think she might belong to the idi arere cartegory! smiley
meanwhile, its all a matter of choice like many people have stated.
to me o i dont its worth paying hundreds of thousansd for surgery,then after a few years you will most likely have to go for a refix.
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by c0dec(m): 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2005
good to have you back bootysue. we were beginning to get worried.

yeah, if you've got it, insure it, then flaunt it. cheesy
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by Ra(f): 12:11am On Jul 15, 2005
@bootysue, it's Ra....

If there's any Virgin gym in your area, I reccomend that you join the gym again. Stopping it abruptly and possibly reverting to a not so healthy diet would pump anyone up. That was a mistake, but a rectifiable one. Virgin's got the abductor I'm telling you about and believe me, I know what I'm saying. My challenge is not so much my backside (which I reiterate is a fixed asset smiley) but my hips..... too much details. Anyways, try Virgin.. it's twice as expensive as what you say you paid earlier but worth every pence.
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by Latoya(f): 5:20am On Jul 27, 2005
OH MY GOD !
Ra this is for you!
I will advice you not to do any lipo.because its very dangerous,the best way to get rid of weight is through exercise and low carb diets,and stop eating late nights.
As for your ass,mine use to be like that until i started something called "ASS UPS" which i got from the Oprah website.basically all you do is push your ass up while your hands r down on the floor and your face is up in the sky.it is the opposite of sit ups.it tonnes the ass and give sit a nice shape by tighthing the muscles in there.Trust me you will feel the difference after 3 days. At first its kinda hurt.
Trust me i have been Doing it for a long time now and it works.
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by makgod(m): 6:59am On Jul 27, 2005
Three days...?
well i believe u.
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by Latoya(f): 7:58am On Jul 28, 2005
Hey Makgod,
do u eat alot i will advice that u also get an appettite supressant,they dont have side effects neither does it slow your metabolism.it just stops u from eating as much as b4....,i use to be size 14 but now i am a size 8 in just 4 months if i can do it so can u.
i will always be here to motivate u if u want.
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by makgod(m): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2005
Thanks alot..
I eat though..but just ok...and even if i eat too much..
i did prefare wasting it out in the gym.
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by Seun(m): 12:16am On Jul 29, 2005
Ass-ups! grin
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by nike4luv(f): 12:28am On Jul 29, 2005
woah woah..wiat dere one minute..who da hell cares wot size u r, gurl u have to love urself for who u r aights, no one is gon come and tell u u r fat okay..just accept urself for who u r
no neep for liposuction or all dat stuff..dont get worried bout ur looks u r perfect in evry colour so u dun wanna hav booty, trust me dats one of a guys turn on? wink

see these kinda stuff gets me worried bout gurls and due to my experiences i noticed dat u dont need all dat stuff, u gat a nice fighure 8 shape and dats about it

i remember wen i first came to uk i wanted to be like victoria beckham shes size 4, so i began starving myself but u kno wot..it didnt matter cos u just be urself and feel gud for wateva u r, u gat assets and dats all about it..

[move]Be Beautiful, Be Bootylicious, and Feel good (i kno i am) grin[/move]
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by makgod(m): 3:22am On Jul 29, 2005
its cool 2 be in good shape baby..., and if ur ass is too big..
its not God dat made it like dat..., its u..
so u got 2 do something...which involves some real work. not lipo though. wink
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by Latoya(f): 6:24am On Jul 29, 2005
Nike4luv,
there is no point for a girl to decieve herself when she knows she is  fat,you r just trying to help the situation i understand but it will never work.lets face it,love yourself and know what is wrong.all you have to do is help yourself.Being fat isnt Healthy uno? it has alot of effects and its related to lots of diseases like heart failure,diabetes and a lot more
what you eat is all that matters.U R WHAT U EAT
I havent met lots of guys that get turned on by a chick's fat ass
As for Seun you never hear Ass ups before grin
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by makgod(m): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2005
cool one from latoya.
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by nike4luv(f): 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2005
lipo..? woah i didnt say u shouldnt mind wot u eat of course u should but u just shouldnt make too much fuss about it
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by WesleyanA(f): 5:23am On Aug 12, 2005
how do you know your size because you guys are confusing me w/ all these size this size that. i really don't buy my clothes by size # i use medium/ small/ large. except for pant size

i don't think i'm skinny but all my friends think i'm skinny. i weight more than some of them!!all my siblings are skinny though.
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by hotangel2(f): 5:24am On Aug 12, 2005
Yeah..her rear end is the Pants. You get it?? What size of pant do u wear?
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by WesleyanA(f): 5:32am On Aug 12, 2005
depends. size 3, 5, sometimes7 depends.
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by hotangel2(f): 5:38am On Aug 12, 2005
okay. i feel u.
Re: To Slim Down My Rear End by layi(m): 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2005
Mind what u eat o!
Prevention is better&easier than cure
Region of fatty deposits in women are the twin Bs and thighs while men's around the abdominal regions. These are places where fats concentrates, in some ladies those r the only places. If u dont burn them ..u end up with assssssssssssss.
Its better u dont get too much (its a turn off for guyz).
As for cure, get Liposuction.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Worlds Extraordinary People / New Deadly STD Called Sex superbug / Lagos Offers Funding For Research On Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.