Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,108 members, 7,852,755 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Feelings - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feelings (179 Views)

Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! / Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner / How Do You Tell Siblings To Give You Space Without Hurting Them Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feelings by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2023
Why do I get wet when I talk to the one I like dearly. I even dream about him often.

I am married for over 13 years
He is also married and I have known him for about 15years ago, full of respect and admiration for him. But we never talked until fate brought us close.
Is this love or infatuation?
Should I tell him?
Re: Feelings by Tayorshd87: 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2023
Your story is vague and the title is misleading d idea u want to portray
Re: Feelings by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2023
seekingjoy:
Why do I get wet when I talk to the one I like dearly. I even dream about him often.I am married for over 13 years He is also married and I have known him for about 15years ago, full of respect and admiration for him. But we never talked until fate brought us close. Is this love or infatuation? Should I tell him?
That is because you have yet to discipline your mind regarding the place that person ought to occupy in your life at this point in your life. What you are dealing with is not love but something closer to an obsession and until you resolve whatever feelings and emotions you have of him, your hormones will continue to delude you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Feelings by ecolime(m): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2023
seekingjoy:

Is this love or infatuation?
It is madness.

Better snap out of it.
Re: Feelings by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That is because you have yet to discipline your mind regarding the place that person ought to occupy in your life at this point in your life. What you are dealing with is not love but something closer to an obsession and until you resolve whatever feelings and emotions you have of him, your hormones will continue to delude you. undecided

How do I go about this?

(1) (Reply)

Female Roommate Needed In Chevron-lekki Axis, Lagos, Nigeria / Baby Glide And Basinnet / Have You Seen An Evil Family Father, Mother, Children Like The Film Get Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.