Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Lagos Government ‘Paid ₦2.3M To Mechanic To Supply DPO Pamphlets' - FIJ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Government ‘Paid ₦2.3M To Mechanic To Supply DPO Pamphlets' - FIJ (17201 Views)

What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ / APC Agents Give Lagos Residents N1,500, N2,000 To Vote For Sanwo-Olu - FIJ (Pix) / The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government ‘Paid ₦2.3M To Mechanic To Supply DPO Pamphlets' - FIJ by obi58: 12:18am On Nov 24, 2023
AbuTwins:

I already did elsewhere.

So answer the questions!

If you read it and heard the audio recording and you're still asking dumb questions then you are not worthy of further engagement.
Re: Lagos Government ‘Paid ₦2.3M To Mechanic To Supply DPO Pamphlets' - FIJ by obi58: 12:28am On Nov 24, 2023
benardtotti:

Leave him let him keep fooling himself doing comparisons that are not similar ! Anyone who has done procurement before knows that you must have a business registered that also shows that you have general services in its profile , the most important thing is to get the job done and get it done to specification.

The foolish dude was trying to shame me cos i said I lost a contract during fasholas period without even knowing the full details of how and why I lost the contract which had absolutely nothing to do with our ability to deliver .

The most important thing is to get the job done.... How many actually get the job done who use any means possible to secure the job? The question is how then did you secure the job? Is it by competency or by any means necessary using kickbacks and connection to secure contract?

Mechanic in question was called and asked if he had executed the said jobs and initially said no. After getting coached by his backers (unfortunate people like you) he now made bold to say the journalists should direct whatever enquiries to the government and that the contracts were executed.

You are one mentally deranged fellow honestly..... You need help urgently. Your shamelessness and lack of conscience is absolutely appalling.
Re: Lagos Government ‘Paid ₦2.3M To Mechanic To Supply DPO Pamphlets' - FIJ by mkoabiola: 6:59am On Nov 24, 2023
Adc and Doherty d new blog opposition serving dem hot
Re: Lagos Government ‘Paid ₦2.3M To Mechanic To Supply DPO Pamphlets' - FIJ by Blaqputin(m): 8:24am On Nov 24, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:
Is this what the quality of opposition has descended into? We need serious questions to be asked about health sector efficiency, economy, housing issues, out of school kids, public transport mgt, etc. But transfer of #2.3m to a mechanic??
U cud just shut the f up if u don't know what to say.
Re: Lagos Government ‘Paid ₦2.3M To Mechanic To Supply DPO Pamphlets' - FIJ by benardtotti(m): 9:34am On Nov 24, 2023
obi58:

The most important thing is to get the job done.... How many actually get the job done who use any means possible to secure the job? The question is how then did you secure the job? Is it by competency or by any means necessary using kickbacks and connection to secure contract?

Mechanic in question was called and asked if he had executed the said jobs and initially said no. After getting coached by his backers (unfortunate people like you) he now made bold to say the journalists should direct whatever enquiries to the government and that the contracts were executed.

You are one mentally deranged fellow honestly..... You need help urgently. Your shamelessness and lack of conscience is absolutely appalling.

You are the dumbest individual alive If you really think the mechanic doesn't know about the job. Like I said before your mental capacity to understand how business works is too low for me to engage you , enjoy your delusions while others get ahead in life by making efforts and lobbying to get jobs done .
Re: Lagos Government ‘Paid ₦2.3M To Mechanic To Supply DPO Pamphlets' - FIJ by obi58: 10:10am On Nov 24, 2023
benardtotti:

You are the dumbest individual alive If you really think the mechanic doesn't know about the job. Like I said before your mental capacity to understand how business works is too low for me to engage you , enjoy your delusions while others get ahead in life by making efforts and lobbying to get jobs done .

Certified criminal.... Your cup will soon full. Continue bribing government officials thinking you're getting ahead. You will soon be the victim of a compromised contract. Psychopath.
Re: Lagos Government ‘Paid ₦2.3M To Mechanic To Supply DPO Pamphlets' - FIJ by benardtotti(m): 10:28am On Nov 24, 2023
obi58:

Certified criminal.... Your cup will soon full. Continue bribing government officials thinking you're getting ahead. You will soon be the victim of a compromised contract. Psychopath.

I hope you can prove I bribe government officials, if you think this group is faceless then you are indeed dumb , do not for one second think i can't trace you .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Assembly Commission Appoints Ojo Amos Olatunde As Acting Clerk / Tiv Youths To Ortom: Forget Trivialities, Invite The VP To Commission Projects / Ugwuanyi’s Indelible Footprints On Enugu’s Milliken Hill Road

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.