Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu (15794 Views)

Obi: Obasanjo Is Afraid Of Strong Characters Like Atiku & Tinubu - Lamido / Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) / 2023: Nigeria Doesn't Deserve An Absentee President Like Atiku- Afegbua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by OChimex: 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2023
Omenlon:
why all these lamentations? If you are tired of Nigeria you can relocate to Afghanistan or Somalia. So should turn Nigeria to your Eldorado within one year,abi? People like you will steal the nation blind if given the opportunity. How clean are you?

I am not in Nigeria.
I left the useless godforsaken country long ago when I knew with nigeria having voters like you, she won't make any headway.
Trust me, I pity you guys there a lot because the future is bleak for Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by OChimex: 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Oga sir I’m a Christian from Asaba delta state… I don’t understand what you mean by religion and tribalism here …

CSU has Released Tinubu’s result

Supreme Court has cleared him of forgery of results meanwhile you and Aisha Yusuf want Tinubu to leave governance and be visiting primary schools very soon you will want him to visit the hospital where he was born …..

Not interested in his dumb cert. Interested in his actions as a president now which affects most of you guys negatively. Again, read what I wrote and think 🤔.
What has the man done to show he has your interest at heart and that he is moving the nation forward.
Mind you, i have left the god forsaken country long time ago
Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by Ceejay94: 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Stale news …. Aisha Yesufu The earlier you realize that you are not in the same league with Tinubu the better for you and your entire family

The ship has sailed past certificate … What President Tinubu needs now is our collective support and prayers

Meanwhile Tinubu has better things to do
It's not over yet! Supporters of evil
Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by Ceejay94: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
rtdCivilservant:
This woman no get sense, I swear!
Which primary school did Tinubu attend?
Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by Jostoman: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
rtdCivilservant:
truth is always bitter, She no get sense because she speak the truth your Asiwaju?
Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by Larryndelaw: 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
Foolish she goat. Election is over. Go and face your husband. Up till now she has nit given the account of all the money herself and OBIFOOL CAJOLED their myopic followers to collect
Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by Larryndelaw: 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
So she is not Tiku supporter. BAT doesn't even know wether you exist
Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by ojobek: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2023
I too like this woman,
Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by Jonjam269: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
The Special Adviser on Social Media for Obingo from Agulu has spoken. Keep wailing, we enjoy its.
Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by historic: 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2023
Tareq1105:

Bcoz the druggie is a stronger personality and he has better understanding of the economy and Nigeria than Osinbajo.

We're Yoruba, and you don't expect us to put forward a weak contender. As you've seen, our candidate is a strong meat, with structures in all the geo political zones.. So, when your time come, you can bring out your weakest.

Hope you're okay now.

Strongest with no ideas... Batidiots are something else
Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by historic: 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2023
OChimex:

Sometimes you guys should sit down, take sentiments, religion and tribalism aside and have a critical thinking and assessment of these politicians you defend.
They gift themselves cars worth billions. Spend billions on meals and renovation of their residents. Spent billions to go vacation and treatment abroad. Have their family enjoying life in US or Europe.
While they refuse to increase your wages, kill your income with inflation, deny you every good things of life including good Healthcare to the extent that when you get really sick, you run to the public to beg for help.
Yet you still want to pray and support them...
Come on......
Where is your brain.....?
I'm US or Europe, the people would be mad at them instead and shut the country down to demand good governance..
These politicians hate you guys and care nothing if all of una die

To be very honest with you, Tinibu has run out of ideas. Just to plan for 2027 is his agenda, you guys can go die for all he cares.
US and Europe werent built with prayers...

The people you are preaching are zombies. They do not reason all these things you've jotted down. All they reason is my tribesman has been given the position and I don't care if I suffer under his administration as long as the other tribe doesn't get it. Pathetic fellows!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by historic: 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
GoodLife4live:
thiefobi is your typical POLITICAL Igbo Criminal - trust him at your own peril

ThiefObi as a matter of urgency should
address these allegations because they're very weighty and I know a couple of them to be true

I got this on African History Archive

Those who knew thiefObi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London. This is the major cause of strain between thiefObi iand his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

Is dis the same criminal u supported during the election

Oga tell your principal to visit his Alma mater we want to check something.
Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by mozona(m): 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
Tinubu no get nah..
Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by VULCAN(m): 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
All these urchnns have what is called a "glass jaw" in boxing.

A boxer with a glass jaw is one who can throw heavy punches but any light punch that connects with them will put their lights out.

For 2 yrs urchns here and elsewhere released all sorts of heavy punches against Jona. Then Buhari won and they continued. So it's been 10yrs now,but the moment you tap their cheek, they fall to the canvas.

Jackasses

Thundafireseun:
Stale news …. Aisha Yesufu The earlier you realize that you are not in the same league with Tinubu the better for you and your entire family

The ship has sailed past certificate … What President Tinubu needs now is our collective support and prayers

Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by historic: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
Burob:
Please Shut up Obidient Agbadorian, Inconsequential incoherent peasant, referring to the president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria in such a disrespectful manner?

At least you are referring to your fellow Agbadorians so no qualms... Keep it up!
Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by youngrichnigga: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
Alma wetin you call am angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by historic: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
plaindealer:
These clowns are still stuck in reverse when the rest of the world don move on.

Bunch of retarded losers.. grin

They are bunch of losers so why are you disturbed about what losers say or do? Una suppose don dey ignore the so called losers by now
Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by GoodLife4live: 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
historic:

Oga tell your principal to visit his Alma mater we want to check something.
oh u don't have address to Aso-rock to tell him ?
Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by Boyooosa(m): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
He didn't attend any, o ya do that thing...
Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by xjiggy: 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
There are better things to criticize the President for. Of what use is his visit to his Alma Mata? Will that bring in foreign investment into the country. Whoever knows this woman should tell her we are still waiting for her to render us the account of campaign spending during the last presidential election
Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by stormborn28(m): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Someone who forged secondary school and university certificate.
Do you want him to forge alma matter?

Tinubu is a 1000% certified global criminal .
The only reason tinubu is not in jail today is because the country has been officially criminalized.
The only reason he is not in jail is because Nigeria has a gang of criminals in the courts who claim to be judges.
Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by stormborn28(m): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

The only reason tinubu is not in jail today is because the country has been officially criminalized.
The only reason he is not in jail is because Nigeria has a gang of criminals in the courts who claim to be judges.
Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by stormborn28(m): 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
LegendHero:
Atiku should be visiting primary schools while Tinubu govern the country.

That is exactly what we want. He is doing his opposition politics well so far he is not fomenting trouble.

After that, he should go to the hopsital/spot where they give birth to him. That will also be very good for opposition.

Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by stormborn28(m): 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
Dittodat:
Attention seeking lunatic in hijab.
This brainless retar@ded imb@cile idiotic fool should STFU and stop disturbing us with her deranged posts.

Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by GoodLife4live: 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
Burruchaga71:
It's still beat my imagination how yorubas chose druggie over Osinbajo to lead them.

I swear.
that question should be directed to zombies from sadeastern region...

How could dey stood so low to support a third class phylosopher from third world University to be Nigerians president ?
Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by Exceed15: 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
rtdCivilservant:
. she get sense pass you 10x
Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by Dittodat: 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2023
stormborn28:

Dumbest retard. Tinubu graduated 🎓 top of his class from a reputable university unlike mumus like you who more than likely cheated their way of a glorified high school that you call a university.
Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by joseph1832(m): 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by jrusky(m): 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2023
You this Edo wizand go and first face your ama-matter by freeing your husband from the boundage you put him turning him to your house help and f u c k to hell.
Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by ojobek: 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
Which supreme Court?
Thundafireseun:

Oga sir I’m a Christian from Asaba delta state… I don’t understand what you mean by religion and tribalism here …

CSU has Released Tinubu’s result

Supreme Court has cleared him of forgery of results meanwhile you and Aisha Yusuf want Tinubu to leave governance and be visiting primary schools very soon you will want him to visit the hospital where he was born …..
Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by ojobek: 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
This is what Amuda means when he said releasing his credentials will forever tarnished his image.
Dittodat:

Dumbest retard. Tinubu graduated 🎓 top of his class from a reputable university unlike mumus like you who more than likely cheated their way of a glorified high school that you call a university.
Re: Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu by IfnobeGod20: 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
meum:
Baba was home schooled. If na dat one he has been going to his ‘Alma Mater’ all these while. His home remains his Alma Mater
No wonder he attended a non-existent secondary school and graduated in 1970. What a genius he is. A round of applause for our president tht broke a wonderful record of schooling in a non-existent school and graduated with good grades.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba / I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo / 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.