Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A (8798 Views)

Sanwo-olu Has Abandoned Governance For Tinubu’s Campaign - Ebun Adegboruwa (SAN) / POS Africa: Governor Nyesom Wike's Plenty Titles (photos) / 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Higherthan: 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2023
blackgold2018:
nope.. not everyone that chat you up is like you.
So you're this daft? grin
But everyone you chat is waiting for food from their mom, so your mom still feeds you?
You be agbaya, agbaya jati jati grin cheesy
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Charisma01: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
Alaigbo:
So you foolish Igbo that called out, denigrate Fulani Hausa Yoruba for 8;solid years do not want to be paid back in your own coin.

It will not be beta for you n you entire household for the audacity to quote n question over what you did relentlessly for 8 years. Ogun na him go kii your papa.

FYI, I'm south south and campaigned for Buhari from my sick bed in 2015 & in 2019 I voted for Buhari again thinking he was still that no nonsense General. But what did we get?
A nepotic ruler whose body language encouraged herdsmen to go on rampage and ended up destroying the economy.
My father almost got kidnapped on the Benin Auchi expressway.
I'm not a bigot like you that judge people based on their tribe but by their conduct and the content of their character.
It is you and your family who it will not be beta for.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by cumzle: 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2023
is like the people giving the award do not know the revenue Lagos State is generating compare to the performance of the governor.
It is a disgrace and I am disappointed
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Crafteck1: 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
2 bn naira rechargeable fan
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by coernes: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
With the way ikorodu road is?
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Richb44: 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
How does anambra and enugu look ode

Tetrahedron:
What a ludicrous joke!
Have you seen how Lagos looks like lately?

Who are the ones giving these kangaroo awards sef?
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Tzar(m): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
All these purchased awards?!
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by yommen: 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
Tetrahedron:
What a ludicrous joke!
Have you seen how Lagos looks like lately?

Who are the ones giving these kangaroo awards sef?

How does Lagos look compared to Anambra o?.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by ufotunang: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
Basic123:

πŸ˜†

You mean JB logo erecting governor spending 2billion naira on food
...2 billion naira on food? ..man must wack to survive πŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Menclothing: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2023
Best gov
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by seunjungle1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2023
Your comment here shows that you're not a sincere person.
Though, I don't know the state you hails from...but for you to say there is no progress in this country shows the type of person you are.
I don't know if you were born in the 80s or you are one of those indomie generation that only come here to gossip...if you look back to some years ago like late 80s to 1999/when democrazy(not democracy) came on board, you will notice some progress and achievements in some areas in term of infrastructural development, though, very low when it comes to the level of infrastructure development globally.
What you should have said is that progress in Nigeria is very low due to these idiot people corruption all over.

The way your state was before 1999, is it the same thing compare to now?
Its just that Buhari govt set Nigeria back a lot.

jkpbestseries:
very funny... Since I was born I don't think there's any progress in this country. I did desire and like Nigeria as a teenager but now, I want only my state as a republic. We share boundaries with the Atlantic ocean, Benue, akwa Ibom, abia, and ebonyi, and Cameroon. One of the formal presidents joined forces to cede our resources to Cameroon.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by macjurek(m): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2023
Laughter! Laughter!! Laughter!!!
It is Nigeria Award please not Africa,because I expect to see Countries like Kenya,Rwander and Liberia.

I strongly recommend the parameter for such awards should be revisted and modify for posterity sake.

Thanks πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Poleski: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2023
Useless award from a useless unknown entity.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by poseidon12: 12:31am On Nov 24, 2023
Clowns
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Fearyourcreator: 4:40am On Nov 24, 2023
easyfem:
Nobody in the gov since 1990 deserve award .... i swear I prefer ABACHA than all this nigross
How old are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic / Abubakar Suleiman Says Budget Padding Is Legal / Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.