Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A (8799 Views)

Sanwo-olu Has Abandoned Governance For Tinubu’s Campaign - Ebun Adegboruwa (SAN) / POS Africa: Governor Nyesom Wike's Plenty Titles (photos) / 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by blowjohn(m): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Stupid

They also gave Obaseki of Edo state one award like that
Who are these people giving them awards they don't deserve

Slaawomirr u mean to say u don't agree with the award given to obaseki?

This one surprise me o. I think say u dey with the guy??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by UmarMusa22(m): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
African mumu baba soh pe governor
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Hoofoot: 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
Lagos the giant of Africa grin grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Basic123: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
ufotunang:
It's Bornu state governor and abia state governors that deserves this award
😆

You mean JB logo erecting governor spending 2billion naira on food
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Omoawoke2(m): 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
GRV, chinedddu Omo yeeeboooo should be given governor of Biafra
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Blackdisciple(m): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
Maybe lying award oo
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Basic123: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
Odogwuzack:
The same media attack on Tinubu has started with Sanwoolu

So that tomorrow they will say Ikpeazu is better than Sanwoolu if both of them contest for presidency
I tell you.

People wey dey celebrate fountains and JB logo 😆

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Gboom: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2023
DropsMic:

Hmm. Encouraging people to celebrate a failure… Be careful the things you say. The universe has a funny way of messing with devious people.
What have you achieved in your life to call a governor of most viable state a failure?

Continue hating
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Basic123: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2023
omoadeleye:
Why Sanwolu? Why not Alex Otti?
Alex Otti for constructing trunk C roads in Aba or erecting julius berger logo or constructing fountain for people to take pictures? 😆

The organizers of the world see through your propaganda and overhyping
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Tetrahedron: 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
spirul77:
honestly, who do you think deserves it?
Is wike not better than this stooge? Am not saying that wike is a good gov either but he has balls
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by blackgold2018(m): 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
Tetrahedron:
What a ludicrous joke!
Have you seen how Lagos looks like lately?

Who are the ones giving these kangaroo awards sef?
as in..

Lagos is now a dawn of agberos.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by sboga: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
Fukdatshit
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by blackgold2018(m): 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
Higherthan:
Igbo ppl could go mad 😡
You can go mad I don't care west lead potopoto region follows cheesy
little child

I hope your mama have provided food for you today?
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Moutine(m): 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ah . Reading above comments , it seems no Nig Gov deserve this ..
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Etemma1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2023
Weldone Sir.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Alaigbo(m): 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2023
So you foolish Igbo that called out, denigrate Fulani Hausa Yoruba for 8;solid years do not want to be paid back in your own coin.

It will not be beta for you n you entire household for the audacity to quote n question over what you did relentlessly for 8 years. Ogun na him go kii your papa.

Charisma01:

Stupid fool. Is everything about igbo and hate?
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Alaigbo(m): 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2023
Na your papa Dem for name governor of the year now. Why don't you write to who gave him the award ? Abi you see my name among them.

lexy2014:

let me ask pls how did you arrive at your 98%?

if u have that figure, maybe you can tell us what criteria was used to name Sanwo-olu "Africa Governor of the Year"
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by FatherLord: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2023
I wish I can see and tell sanwo Olu to revisit the inner roads projects of Ambode and fashola plus including light up lagos project of Ambode. My local government cannot point to any state projects since he became governor. Let’s pray for wisdom for this political leaders
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Higherthan: 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2023
blackgold2018:
little child

I hope your mama have provided food for you today?
I know you're sleeping hungry today 😃
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Fujiyama: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2023
DKM123:
Even though I dislike APC with every fibre of my being, I must say compared to the typical Nigerian politician, Sanwo-Olu is trying to an extent...

Asides the wickedness he is doing bringing down houses of opposition and playing the politics as instructed by the evul men in APC, I must confess that he has a vibrant spirit and he is a hard-worker. He also has the will and drive to govern, he is in tune with modernization and close to the people unlike the delulu and clueless relic in the Presidency. Infact, Lagos is always lucky to have relatively better politicians as Governors

^^^
undecided

You haven't said exactly what he has done in office.

The latest scandal is the unbelievable inconsistencies in the data on LASG budget spending - data from the government's own website. Instead of treating the matter with the seriousness it deserves, Sanwo-olu said many things...and ended up saying nothing.

This is the reason why the FOI bill remains in limbo in Lagos - over a decade after federal legislation on the matter was passed. So much for the 'centre of excellence'. undecided
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by spirul77: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
Tetrahedron:

Is wike not better than this stooge? Am not saying that wike is a good gov either but he has balls
who dey give these kids phones sef, so wike is a governor?
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by BFacc: 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Ezedon(m): 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
He bought it
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by sallazlee(m): 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
jkpbestseries:
very funny

What funny?
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by CHAQUR: 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
For him to have won that award... It reiterates that there is no good governance in Africa.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by lexy2014: 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
Alaigbo:
Na your papa Dem for name governor of the year now. Why don't you write to who gave him the award ? Abi you see my name among them.

let me ask pls how did you arrive at your 98%?

if u have that figure, maybe you can tell us what criteria was used to name Sanwo-olu "Africa Governor of the Year"
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by blackgold2018(m): 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2023
Higherthan:

I know you're sleeping hungry today 😃
nope.. not everyone that chat you up is like you.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by ValarDoharis: 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2023
Lagos is everything to the average Yoruba
Alaigbo:
Feel free to hate we understand over 98% of your Igbo tribes share same hate but can never ever stop the shine of Lagos.

And yes I know you are not Igbo but a lost Jew from hellfire.

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Jokky001: 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2023
Congratulations to our amiable,performer and outspoken Governor. Sanwo Eko.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by samwash(m): 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2023
This kind award is this ?
Who dey organise this kind award?
After checking all governor's in all African state, so Sanwo-olu became be gorvernor of the year
Wonderful!!!
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by ofwest47(m): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2023
Lagos life naso so enjoyment __ Sing song

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibadan Explosion: Akin Alabi Extends Sympathies To Victims, Appeals For Support / Okonjo-iweala Says Fg’s Spending On Salaries Has Quadrupled / Your View On Oduduwa Radio, BBC Hausa And Radio Biafra. PICTURE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.