Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Will You Do It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Do It? (988 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Do It? by TawaTemi1(f): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2007
I av a girlfriend named Bola, Bola has a childhood girlfriend named Folake who used to date an Engineer. There was this period that a misunderstanding broke out btw Folake n her guy n Bola was aware of everything that happened, infact she was the person used as a tool to make peace btw Folake n her guy. Known to Bola, Folake is in love with another guy with whom she planned to marry but Bola could not tell the Engineer this cos she was afraid on how to break the news to him n so she kept mute thinking Folake should be able to handle her relationship. The Engineer unaware of wat is happening keep disturbing Bola to talk to her friend to come back, n so in the process, there was this closeness, familiarity, attachment, , n love struck!
But Bola was scared of her friends reaction if she knows wat is going on eventually n so told the Engineer that she cant date him. The Engineer persisted n said not until she says yes, he wont marry another girl cos he believes the girl is more concern n sincere.
Bola came to me asking for my advice n so I told her to wait that I will get back to her.
The Engineer is now in U.S n he said, he will be coming by December to marry the girl, if you r in her shoes, what will u do?
Will u do it?
Re: Will You Do It? by adekennis(m): 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2007
Chai,this is totaly conffusion shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Will You Do It? by olanajim(m): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2007
There is no confusion at all. The people especially Bola are the one confusing one another.
Re: Will You Do It? by Jahbert(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2007
Tell Bola to take a step back, and re evaluate whats really going on,

She should not do it
Re: Will You Do It? by arktivitym(m): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2007
Let us be sincere.She "MUST" not do it.If she does her friend might think that rather than make peace between her and her enstranged boyfriend,she has gone all the way to take away her possession.She should think really well,before she leaps, ooooooooooooooo.
Re: Will You Do It? by mopegirl(f): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2007
@poster, pls tell her that she should go ahesd if she truly loves him

The Folake of a girl is already in love with someone else, so i will jst say YES
Re: Will You Do It? by WebMonk(m): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2007
Oi! Ludicruos! LOL

But to the issue @ hand, there's an unwritten rule that says "you can't date someone i've dated before"(Question for you folks: i've only seen this in movies of people in high school in western countries, so could i be right in saying it's a western practice?). Bullshit. If you dump breakup with someone, who gave you the right to dictate who he/she should date? - See where i'm coming from?

But we're dealing with human nature (which is bound to be irreversibly irrational and stupid due to emotions at times), so she has to decide between her best friend or the guy.

When it boils down to it, it's that simple. QED
Re: Will You Do It? by symbianDON(m): 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2007
what da f**k, ! what's she waiting for? what a 1-in-a-lifetime opportunity for bola to go to yankee. tell to forget about her very unsincere cheating, 2-timing folake friend and rush off with the guy.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Allow This? / Do I Leave My Girl ? / Where Can I And My Babe Spend Some Hours Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.