Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Distance Relationship And What To Discuss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Distance Relationship And What To Discuss (1005 Views)

Things To Discuss With Him Before Marriage / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distance Relationship And What To Discuss by jenni81(f): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2007
Hi All
I have been reading niaraland for quite some time now but just registered. Please i need some advice on a distance relation i have for about a month now. But all the time we discuss on phone or YIM he never asked me of my background and always say little about himself but he is good in general discusion.Please how can i get to ask him some personal questions that he will not feel i am in a heste of knowing his mind or how can i introduce romamnce in our next discussion so that i will get to know how he will discuss that as well. we will talk again this weekend.
Please i need your advice on this.
Re: Distance Relationship And What To Discuss by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2007
How old are you again undecided
Re: Distance Relationship And What To Discuss by almondjoy(f): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

How old are you again undecided

Heh! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

No comment!---Quit giving advice on these kinds of topic and I am happy with ma retirement benefits! lipsrsealed
Re: Distance Relationship And What To Discuss by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2007
almondjoy:

No comment!---Quit giving advice on these kinds of topic and I am happy with ma retirement benefits! lipsrsealed
LOL I knew that was you all along, welcome back even though your multiples sef are on retirement
Re: Distance Relationship And What To Discuss by chaloo(m): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2007
Jenni

What relation you have with him so far? How do you know what he feels about you? What would appear is that you two dont know each other for long. Why not let the things take their course themselves.
Re: Distance Relationship And What To Discuss by Busta(f): 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2007
still stand by by thoughts ------long distance DON'T WORK!
Re: Distance Relationship And What To Discuss by jenni81(f): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2007
almondjoy:

plz dont quite now, i really need advice on this. am 26yrs old last june. Plz help.
Re: Distance Relationship And What To Discuss by hotchic1(f): 11:57pm On Oct 23, 2007
have you guys met before he/she travelled or you just met on line?
Re: Distance Relationship And What To Discuss by onyekang1(f): 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2007
almondjoy:

make i join u jare grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Distance Relationship And What To Discuss by vigasimple(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2007
@ poster,

Go and see my view/opinion on your poster at the FAMILY section where you posted similar enquiries.

Take care, and be very careful what some people will advise you on this Nairaland. Those people have changed their names several times and even their sex from Female to Male. Their sex is currently male and their screen name start with 'A'

They can only mislead you. trust me. They have the history of doing so. 'He' is already here.

Good luck

@ BUSTA- you are right to some extent, majority will not work because relationship is sometimes about physical (not in terms of Sex )

But there are good exceptions, if you are the one who will like to see your partner daily, it clearly will not work

However, if you live overseas like you do and you don't find anybody you like where you are, would'nt you try accross the pond and make effort. bad experience should not stand in a way of making us to try.

Where I am now i don't have a problem in dating anyone anywhere. It will only take longer than if we are in the same place because I will like to get to know them more locally as oppossed to i love you on the phone business.
Re: Distance Relationship And What To Discuss by almondjoy(f): 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2007
jenni81:

plz don't quite now, i really need advice on this. am 26yrs old last june. Please help.

Okay!  If you insist! tongue I will come out of "retirement just for you". wink  You should be married by now whether--male or female. I think you need to talk to your mom.  Something is definitely wrong somewhere.  By 23 most should be thinking of marriage not how to introduce romantic topics--should have mastered that at 21 and not be afraid to ask questions online. shocked  What will you do when you guys are living in the same house?  ---Become a doormat?  Toughen up and go for what you want.  The answer will be yes or no. Move to the next favorable alternative---always have a back up plan when you are "still searching".  Never all eggs in one basket ma dear! kiss   Never let anyone intimidate you ok?  Goodluck! kiss
Re: Distance Relationship And What To Discuss by almondjoy(f): 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2007
Oboatioko Welcome! I missed you terribly! cry
Re: Distance Relationship And What To Discuss by CuteAngel(f): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2007
;d ;d undecided
Re: Distance Relationship And What To Discuss by JohnEllis(m): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2007
distant relationships are messed. off topic : is anyone here budies with gamine?
Re: Distance Relationship And What To Discuss by almondjoy(f): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2007
oko_wo_obo:

what does he want to know more than the size of your pussy?

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Hey! That's Oboatioko for you! cheesy Straight to the point. Graphics will soon start flying all over Nairaland. Please where are the pictures oh! tongue I miss those! cheesy
Re: Distance Relationship And What To Discuss by MoOdYLaDy(f): 1:22am On Oct 25, 2007
oko_wo_obo:

what does he want to know more than the size of your pussy?
Are you banned again shocked shocked shocked.

Btw, how many usernames do you have sef ferlie undecided shocked
Re: Distance Relationship And What To Discuss by tkb417(m): 8:55am On Oct 25, 2007
the stuff may not work. Speakking from experience.
And whatever happened to all the plenty gurls that live in your state?

You berra look for one of them and get REAL
Re: Distance Relationship And What To Discuss by akanbios(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2007
either u male or female.u just dont put all ya eggs in one basket,dont be afraid to ask anythihg.if u feel u ai love,just try not to connect it to ya heart cos distant relationship can fail at anytime. i do ve distant relationship too but let it get me crazy.good luck.
Re: Distance Relationship And What To Discuss by bebe2007(m): 10:19am On Oct 25, 2007
almondjoy:

Okay! If you insist! tongue I will come out of "retirement just for you". wink You should be married by now whether--male or female. I think you need to talk to your mom. Something is definitely wrong somewhere. By 23 most should be thinking of marriage not how to introduce romantic topics--should have mastered that at 21 and not be afraid to ask questions online. shocked What will you do when you guys are living in the same house? ---Become a doormat? Toughen up and go for what you want. The answer will be yes or no. Move to the next favorable alternative---always have a back up plan when you are "still searching". Never all eggs in one basket ma dear! kiss Never let anyone intimidate you ok? Goodluck! kiss

Whoever said you must be married at age 26 is like saying at age 80, you should be dead.
Everyone has their different timings ok. It could be early or late, whatever works for them. So take note.
Re: Distance Relationship And What To Discuss by almondjoy(f): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2007
bebe2007:

Whoever said you must be married at age 26 is like saying at age 80, you should be dead.
Everyone has their different timings ok. It could be early or late, whatever works for them. So take note.

No, not everyone should be married at 26.  I just used it as an example to show the poster that she is a little behind in life's experiences.  Especially because she lacks an adventurous spirit and is afraid to communicate her needs to her love interest. Who says the man has to make the first move?

Yes,  It could be early or late, as long as you get it right and feel comfortable.  Everyone understands that.  Just trying to let the poster know that it is okay to ask questions.  The reason the guy may not be warming up to her is probably because she acts a little "shy".
Re: Distance Relationship And What To Discuss by bebe2007(m): 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2007
almondjoy:

No, not everyone should be married at 26. I just used it as an example to show the poster that she is a little behind in life's experiences. Especially because she lacks an adventurous spirit and is afraid to communicate her needs to her love interest. Who says the man has to make the first move?

Yes, It could be early or late, as long as you get it right and feel comfortable. Everyone understands that. Just trying to let the poster know that it is okay to ask questions. The reason the guy may not be warming up to her is probably because she acts a little "shy".

Thanks for clarifying. It makes sense now. Poster really does need to wake up and take charge of her love interest. She is definately old enough to know what she wants.
Re: Distance Relationship And What To Discuss by skyy04(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2007
I don't think distance relationship can work.The devil u can see is better than the angel u can't, My advice for you is to look for someone locally.

(1) (Reply)

Blue Romance / Long Distance Relationship / Marriage: Relationship Or Contract?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.