Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Katia Bissonnette: Female Boxer Withdraws From Tournament Over Transgender Rival - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Katia Bissonnette: Female Boxer Withdraws From Tournament Over Transgender Rival (45662 Views)

Elizabeth Oshoba Becomes First Nigerian Female Boxer To Win World Title / Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents / Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katia Bissonnette: Female Boxer Withdraws From Tournament Over Transgender Rival by Poleski: 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2023
Gerrard59:

If you have no issue with them, why are you having an issue with them participating in sports?

Transgender is total nonsense! It goes against basic biology. I am glad this is happening. If I had enough money, I will implement David Hundeyin's solution: enter DRC or Congo Brazzaville, pack plenty young men that are poor and sponsor their transgender process. Train them in different sports and ship them to every sporting tournament accepting trans athletes. By the time these black people have won enough medals, nobody go tell them to change the laws to as they were.

Since they want to be mad, teach them how to be mad!

I know that English isn't everyone's cup of tea. When I said, "I have no issue with transgender people," I meant I've got no problem with them being transgender; that's how they want to live their lives. But what I've got a problem with is that they compete in sports with females. There's nothing wrong with my comment.

Females should compete with females. Males should compete with males. Transgenders should compete with transgenders. You understand now?
Re: Katia Bissonnette: Female Boxer Withdraws From Tournament Over Transgender Rival by Freemasonry: 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2023
A man decides to disguise as a woman to fight a woman.

That would be unfair nah.

I'd withdraw if it was me.

Before one frustrated transgendered wrecks my face.
Re: Katia Bissonnette: Female Boxer Withdraws From Tournament Over Transgender Rival by Gerrard59(m): 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
Poleski:

I know that English isn't everyone's cup of tea. When I said, "I have no issue with transgender people," I meant I've got no problem with them being transgender; that's how they want to live their lives. But what I've got a problem with is that they compete in sports with females. There's nothing wrong with my comment.

Females should compete with females. Males should compete with males. Transgenders should compete with transgenders. You understand now?

That is exactly my point - you have no issues with them being transgender but have an issue with them participating in sporting events. Were you not taught in school that you don't give certain people an inch so they don't attempt to take a mile? The moment you agree to them being transgender, then expect them to participate in whatever they deem fit. You cannot change the goalpost in the middle of the game.

BTW, regarding your first line of sentence, no one has the monopoly of being petty.

1 Like

Re: Katia Bissonnette: Female Boxer Withdraws From Tournament Over Transgender Rival by DDIA: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
Shalommy:
E be like say... You like that girl. Talk trueundecided kiss
I only like my sexy wall lizzy girl kiss kiss kiss
Re: Katia Bissonnette: Female Boxer Withdraws From Tournament Over Transgender Rival by Raf4: 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2023
That's pure cheating.
How can you allow a fully grown man with big balls and long JT dangling in-between his tights, but suddenly told the world that he's now a woman after some surgical abracadabra, to now face a naturally tender woman in a physical fight like boxing?

1 Like

Re: Katia Bissonnette: Female Boxer Withdraws From Tournament Over Transgender Rival by sharone21(f): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2023
advanceDNA:

Now submissiveness is vice versa..lol....u change bible when it's convinient for you.....so providing should be vice versa too.??..no need for one gender to be claiming because shes a woman she's not supposed to do anything but contribute vagina.....

See if ur man is rich..no wahala...don't help him...don't give him anything..don't be kind to support him....put all ur pressure and family pressure on him...he probably won't feel it..but he may not respect u...

But when u have a man that's not all that rich yet u expect him to do it all...just because u are a woman and he's a man......that's just plain insensitive...

men expect that women should realize times have changed....gone are the days where everyone have land from their family to plant crops and provide....even wives help work the farm in those days ..
Now the money making system has changed...money is hard to make.... yet many of u will go to school just like ur man yet be putting pressure on him to do everything for you, ur kids, inlaws.......

Childbearing too is hard..... Times have changed indeed but i have never seen any man volunteer to help women give birth as we help them make the money..... I know that even if the wife has issues in bringing forth kids, u won't help pay a surrogate for this but rather force things or get another woman.
Some men on Nairaland say they prefer dogs to women but they don't get the benefits of a woman in a dog.
Re: Katia Bissonnette: Female Boxer Withdraws From Tournament Over Transgender Rival by Stanweezy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2023
hkidola00:
as a sport guy,I agree with u

Yes bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katia Bissonnette: Female Boxer Withdraws From Tournament Over Transgender Rival by Dracas: 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2023
If na you nko? You want that disguised man to kill her
Re: Katia Bissonnette: Female Boxer Withdraws From Tournament Over Transgender Rival by Poleski: 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2023
Gerrard59:

That is exactly my point - you have no issues with them being transgender but have an issue with them participating in sporting events. Were you not taught in school that you don't give certain people an inch so they don't attempt to take a mile? The moment you agree to them being transgender, then expect them to participate in whatever they deem fit. You cannot change the goalpost in the middle of the game.

BTW, regarding your first line of sentence, no one has the monopoly of being petty.

I don't understand why you have issues with what I said. If their being transgender is your problem, then that's your own personal headache. For me, every human being has the right to change their body the way they want.

I don't have issues with them participating in sporting events, as you falsely stated. My only problem is that they should not compete with non-transgenders because it is unfair to biological females. It's not good to "give certain people an inch ahead of others," as you agreed.

You said that because I've no problem with them being transgender, I shouldn't have a problem with them participating in whatever they deem fit. I'm not trying to disrespect you, but that's a dumb argument.

You can also say that because I've got no issue with a biological man, he can compete in any sport category he deems fit. No, things don't work that way. He can't be allowed to compete with women or children.

I didn't change any "goalpost in the middle of the game" because transgender people weren't allowed to compete in sporting events before. Their official involvement in sports is recent.

So I hope my point is easier to comprehend now.
Re: Katia Bissonnette: Female Boxer Withdraws From Tournament Over Transgender Rival by GreatOchuks: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
Kevineleven:
Nice one, she is very intelligent, they want her to fight a man in disguise and end up an you go kill me today.
grin grin grin🤣🤣🤣🤣 my belle ooo , ewele !!

1 Like

Re: Katia Bissonnette: Female Boxer Withdraws From Tournament Over Transgender Rival by GreatOchuks: 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2023
Na God just save her say she no pick her Village People call .
Because by the time Shim settle down beat shege from her body , she go resign from boxing face her Doctor work squarely grin grin grin grin grin.

That is if she go even survive the panel beating
Re: Katia Bissonnette: Female Boxer Withdraws From Tournament Over Transgender Rival by Magnoliaa(f): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
Same thing in pool.

Transgender women will remain problematic especially in sports. And they're always the ones who want special rights. You can't enjoy the patriarchy one way and still carry that entitlement everywhere else.

In sports they are usually the bottom of the barrel. But suddenly they become female stars once they identify as women. That's enough to show there's an undue advantage in being a transwoman and thus there should be separate trans sports categories.

They aren't even women. Calling them transgender women would be acknowledging that they're women, but a different kind of women, when in actuality, nothing makes them women.

1 Like

Re: Katia Bissonnette: Female Boxer Withdraws From Tournament Over Transgender Rival by Flamemignon1(m): 6:19pm On Jan 03
advanceDNA:

Don't confuse People with medical anomalies (intersex or hermaphrodite folks) with confused/media influenced pple that just want to live multiple genders in one life time.

Today ..they are male, ...next year they are female when it's convenient ..later they claim genderless....some will do reassignment surgery to remove their sex organs and still remain confused, wanting to change back leading to depression and suicide for some.....

Don't confuse these confusion-induced gender reassignment surgery with the surgeries intersex pple use to correct real medical problems..they are not the same

...but that's LGBT pple and flamemignon1 want u to believe....that they were all wrongly assigned the wrong gender at birth....na lie....they are just victim card players...

Intersex pple are the real trans with real medical issues and sometimes wrongly assigned gender........all the others wey dey claim trans na confirm wéréy Dem be

Get an education about sex and gender because you already lost me when you mistook one for the other
Re: Katia Bissonnette: Female Boxer Withdraws From Tournament Over Transgender Rival by advanceDNA: 9:01am On Jan 06
Flamemignon1:

Get an education about sex and gender because you already lost me when you mistook one for the other

Oh please!!!.....u pro LGBT sponsored pseudo science data all over the internet is a pile of trash..even u don't agree with many of them..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Win Sport Betting Everyday / Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids / Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.