Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Your Wife Is A Sex Maniac If She's Comfortable Doing This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Wife Is A Sex Maniac If She's Comfortable Doing This... (3752 Views)

Unromantic Versus Sex Maniac / My Galfrd Issa Sex Maniac / Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Wife Is A Sex Maniac If She's Comfortable Doing This... by OtuologyProf(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2023
Yes! You heard me! Come and beat me!

If your wife is comfortable bringing in a grown woman as a house help, she's trying to keep your mind busy while she fuks around.
One of the indicators is, you hardly find madam at home, always 'busy' with everything outside the home
I'm telling you the fact, make una fear that gender.
How you will also know is when she tries to make trouble with the house help, only to replace her with another grown asss woman. I call it otunopsychosis
Dem no dey last pass 6 months as madam is being hunted by her own shadows
Re: Your Wife Is A Sex Maniac If She's Comfortable Doing This... by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2023
grin grin Also any woman who constantly uses cucumber and vibrators on herself is a sex maniac.Such women can never be satisfied with a particular size of prick, because her kpekus has become acclimatized to cucumber.
She will perpetually look for a prick about or nearly the size of a cucumber.

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Is A Sex Maniac If She's Comfortable Doing This... by sulakishop(m): 4:51am On Nov 24, 2023
Buy one, get one free... it's a fair deal since the gender can't bring anything to the table except b00by and nyan5h plus paternity fraud. Dear God, make DNA as cheap as pure water or give us for free
Re: Your Wife Is A Sex Maniac If She's Comfortable Doing This... by Dikastan: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2023
Don't generalize this kind of issue, I am not ruling out the possibility entirely though
Re: Your Wife Is A Sex Maniac If She's Comfortable Doing This... by Kooldon(f): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2023
I see sense in this
Re: Your Wife Is A Sex Maniac If She's Comfortable Doing This... by OtuologyProf(m): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
Dikastan:
Don't generalize this kind of issue, I am not ruling out the possibility entirely though

grin the earlier you believe it, the better for you

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Always Get Jealous When They See Their Guy With Another Woman? / 10 Weird Things That Happen To Your Body During Séx / 10 Qualities Every Woman Should Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.