Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

My HP Notebook Turns On And Off Repeatedly! Please Help! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My HP Notebook Turns On And Off Repeatedly! Please Help! (193 Views)

Some Keys On My HP Elitebook Folio 9470m Stopped Working / My HP Mini Laptop Does Not Charge The Battery / Help My Hp 635 Not Turn On,caps Lock Blinks Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My HP Notebook Turns On And Off Repeatedly! Please Help! by officialfestus(m): 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
Product: HP Pavilion 15 notebook

Operating System: Windows 10pro

No error message, just a black screen.
When I turn my notebook on, it turns on for about 5 secs. with a black screen and then turns off, and then turns off for about 5 secs. and continues to repeat this cycle.
Re: My HP Notebook Turns On And Off Repeatedly! Please Help! by federal9: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2023
officialfestus:
Product: HP Pavilion 15 notebook

Operating System: Windows 10pro

No error message, just a black screen.
When I turn my notebook on, it turns on for about 5 secs. with a black screen and then turns off, and then turns off for about 5 secs. and continues to repeat this cycle.

Your laptop is gone. That's same with my own. That's what happened to mine.

The board has been affected and can't be repaired.

Beware of laptop mechanics or engineers, they will change your screen, and keyboard after confirming what I just said.

Be warned. Buy a new one and avoid stressing yourself.

Once I hear HP laptop, I run oooo

1 Like

Re: My HP Notebook Turns On And Off Repeatedly! Please Help! by officialfestus(m): 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2023
federal9:

Your laptop is gone. That's same with my own. That's what happened to mine.

The board has been affected and can't be repaired.

Beware of laptop mechanics or engineers, they will change your screen, and keyboard after confirming what I just said.

Be warned. Buy a new one and avoid stressing yourself.

Once I hear HP laptop, I run oooo
my case is different, I tried resetting the pc, while resetting, it took too long to reset, so I had to interrupt it, that was how the problem started.
Re: My HP Notebook Turns On And Off Repeatedly! Please Help! by thowbie7ven(m): 11:13am On Nov 24, 2023
Try reloading the OS from the scratch
Re: My HP Notebook Turns On And Off Repeatedly! Please Help! by davidadenrele: 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2023
Hello
The issue with your laptop could either be a motherboard issue or a memory issue get a good laptop engineer that would help you fix the issue it's not all entirely mean that because someone had the similar issue get a good laptop engineer.

To buy a new motherboard now cost a lot of money my 2cent advice.
Re: My HP Notebook Turns On And Off Repeatedly! Please Help! by udemzyudex(m): 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2023
officialfestus:
my case is different, I tried resetting the pc, while resetting, it took too long to reset, so I had to interrupt it, that was how the problem started.

When reseting, always connect your charger and don't interrupt.

The bios is corrupt, I can reprogram a new bios file on the bios chip.
You can reach me on 08064724259 if you're in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Pavilion 15 Touchscreen 750gb HDD 3 Gb Dedicated Graphics / Sony Soundbar 300w Deep Bass / Microsoft Announces New Windows 10 Diagnostic Data Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.