Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,264 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Woman Poisoned Herself Due To Spouse Infidelity;family Wants His Head - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Poisoned Herself Due To Spouse Infidelity;family Wants His Head (1355 Views)

''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' / Jealous Woman Poisoned Pregnant Friend And Sister-in-law So They Miscarried / My Wife Is A Fresh Graduate And Our Family Wants Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Poisoned Herself Due To Spouse Infidelity;family Wants His Head by Loveaflame(m): 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2011
Wonders will never end.A woman just because her man was discovered to be unfaithful killed herself through self medicated poison.Now the families of the woman wants the head of the man at all cost.Is this to much love on the part of the wife or mere foolishness.

The case is getting out of hand.Please great nairalanders what advise can you give this guy even though he is now sorry for the wife's death but cannot accept he killed the wife
Re: Woman Poisoned Herself Due To Spouse Infidelity;family Wants His Head by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 21, 2011
He didn't killed her, and that stoopid family need to get over themselves.

If I was a mom, I would be slapping myself for giving birth to such a stoopid girl.

BTW any reference to this story? How am I sure is true?
Re: Woman Poisoned Herself Due To Spouse Infidelity;family Wants His Head by Loveaflame(m): 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2011
The story is true it not a fiction
Re: Woman Poisoned Herself Due To Spouse Infidelity;family Wants His Head by Honeycity(f): 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2011
and where did this happened obviously not 9ja
Re: Woman Poisoned Herself Due To Spouse Infidelity;family Wants His Head by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2011
DEAD GIRL:
- what did her silly act achieve?
- at least, if she felt that strongly about this man, she should have poisoned him too, lol!

FAMILY:
- if their daughter didnt want him dead, why should they?
- is "having his head" gonna bring back their silly daughter?

HUSBAND
- better run, move to a new city/country. change your name if possible and pray to god to never meet the family of his wife again.
- i guess he learned his lesson that cheating can affect more than just HIM.
Re: Woman Poisoned Herself Due To Spouse Infidelity;family Wants His Head by Ivynwa(f): 6:26am On Dec 22, 2011
Pity she killed herself over the roving eyes/adventure-seeking g-e-n-ital of a man.
It's high time innocent females shed off some false cindrella/princecharming ideals of love some of grow up with, the reality is that a good percentage of men can't handle their testosterone. A man like that with no integrity has no resistance and restraints to other women outside. One should be careful not to be saddled with marriage with a randy man but if you already ended up with one be smart enough not to allow his randiness cost you your life.

You are even better off without him than allowing jealousy make you do stuffs, a woman has killed another woman her fiance decided to marry and she is still spending decades in prison without the man----huh. The man she killed for is busy loving up some other woman now.
How about our woman that poured acid on her husband (because he made up with his ex-wife and wanted her back)? Have they caught her yet? Heard she went on the run, what a life to live hiding all the days of your life? Okay hussy died, ex-wife enjoying hussy's wealth while she is on the run that is if she isn't locked up now. Who lost?

The woman herein has killed herself, hussy is alive and will keep cruising with his randy "kini", it's heroic to some people to die for love but for a "randy" d*ck. Nah nah nah

(1) (Reply)

The Husband And Wife / Questions About Love / 20 Things Nobody Told You While Growing Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.